Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

September 2018 Delistings: Forza Horizon 2, Telltale, NBA, and Some Relistings

• ShokuPanMikeShokuPanMike176,844
    Posted on 14 October 18 at 07:07
    Having the licenses run out for a Horizon game around this time of year makes no sense. There are people who have just bought Horizon 4 and it's the first game of the series they've tried. If they get into it (which is likely) they might want to snap up the others only to find Horizon 2 has disappeared from the store. They should have given it a few more months at least for a good overlap with the current game.
    Less work, more play!
  • planting42planting421,822,666
    Posted on 14 October 18 at 16:26
    ShokuPanMike said:
    Having the licenses run out for a Horizon game around this time of year makes no sense. There are people who have just bought Horizon 4 and it's the first game of the series they've tried. If they get into it (which is likely) they might want to snap up the others only to find Horizon 2 has disappeared from the store. They should have given it a few more months at least for a good overlap with the current game.
    That has been a yearly thing for Forza for some time now. Horizon 3 is the previous game... 2 is relatively dated by now having released in 2014.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/event/UHH4
  • Posted on 19 October 18 at 14:38
    I think you mean at the end of October not September
  • punkyliarpunkyliar217,053
    Posted on 19 October 18 at 15:18
    Dan0189 said:
    I think you mean at the end of October not September
    If you're talking about the article (and I'm not sure where you're referring to if you are), then no I don't. We're in October. We haven't reached the end of October yet. All of the delistings in the article have already happened.
  • Astral ArrayAstral Array567,396
    Posted on 24 March 19 at 19:50
    FH2 is delisted for the Xbox One. It is not delisted for the Xbox 360 though. I don't know why some sources claim that the 360 version is delisted when it's not. It's developed by Sumo and not by Turn 10. Just to make things clear.
  • babij17 IVbabij17 IV153,461
    Posted on 25 July 19 at 17:13
    NBA 2k14 nooooooooo i need it digital so bad
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.