Game Discussion: ONRUSH Forum

How to do an Assist?

AuthorMessage
PhillipWendell
Posted on 13 October 18 at 22:33, Edited on 13 October 18 at 22:34 by PhillipWendell
I know that when you go into Rush mode some vehicles give health,etc. to nearby vehicles. I've tried getting in front of my teammates and going into Rush mode, but I never get credit for an Assist. Can anyone give any pointers?
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 13 October 18 at 23:55, Edited on 14 October 18 at 00:04 by RadiantViper
Edit: I believe you get them if you're restocking someone's boost and they get a takedown. And maybe for when you hit an enemy first and then someone else gets the takedown, or is that a different bonus?
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 14 October 18 at 01:13
RadiantViper said:
Edit: I believe you get them if you're restocking someone's boost and they get a takedown. And maybe for when you hit an enemy first and then someone else gets the takedown, or is that a different bonus?
Your second point is definitely correct. An assist is when you bump into an opponent to make them vulnerable (they get a red effect on them) and another teammate takes them out.

Not sure about the boost restocking though.
Posting from sunny Australia.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 14 October 18 at 01:16
Lockie said:
RadiantViper said:
Your second point is definitely correct. An assist is when you bump into an opponent to make them vulnerable (they get a red effect on them) and another teammate takes them out.

Not sure about the boost restocking though.
Thanks, I wasn't 100% sure. I thought I got one through boost restocking but I might have hit the enemy before that.
PhillipWendell
Posted on 14 October 18 at 21:12
Very helpful, thanks. Other than bumping orange cars in acrowd, any tips on getting an assist?
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 15 October 18 at 01:38, Edited on 15 October 18 at 01:40 by Lockie
PhillipWendell said:
Very helpful, thanks. Other than bumping orange cars in acrowd, any tips on getting an assist?
If you're grinding it then I guess you could set up a Lockdown custom game where your team has larger vehicles than the other team, but if you're doing it for a Superstar challenge then just be aggressive and you'll get lucky eventually lol.

Also if it's not Switch then don't be afraid to slam on the brakes to get teleported "back into the action" if you end up behind the pack.
Posting from sunny Australia.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.