Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning October 15th, 2018

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 15 October 18 at 23:30
12 new titles

Please click here to read the story: New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning October 15th, 2018
ComboChrist
ComboChrist
Posted on 15 October 18 at 23:59
>Inspired by classic boss-battlers and modern skill-based action RPGs, with a dash of gothic anime styling and horror storytelling,
What does that even mean? What the fvck is a "classic boss-battler"?
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 16 October 18 at 00:18
ComboChrist said:
>Inspired by classic boss-battlers and modern skill-based action RPGs, with a dash of gothic anime styling and horror storytelling,
Not sure but I like boss battles, action RPG’s and horror storytelling, I need to look more into this.
Vok 250
Vok 250
Posted on 16 October 18 at 00:47
Curious to see the reviews for Starlink: Battle for Atlas. Starfox isn't exactly a bulletproof formula.
WhyattThrash
WhyattThrash
Posted on 16 October 18 at 06:52, Edited on 16 October 18 at 06:54 by WhyattThrash
ComboChrist said:
I would guess it would be titles like Furi and Shadow of the Colossus. Basically that there’s no mobs/minions, just very challenging bosses.
Inspector 74
Inspector 74
Posted on 16 October 18 at 11:38
DC Villians all the way man
Then next week the world as we know it will cease to exist, phones will be unplugged, blinds and windows sealed tight, no daylight untill the 60hour campaign is thouroughly completed and nobody IS going to work so businesses and corporations will finally crumble as the entire world including
our grandparents WILL be playing Red Dead 2 as Will Smith once famously sung on one of his anthemic pop piles of plop 'Its time for the wikki wikki wild wild west!!!
Bring it!!!!
Stinky Big Buds
Posted on 16 October 18 at 14:20, Edited on 16 October 18 at 14:22 by Stinky Big Buds
Sinner sounds good and Starlink, but as OP mentioned it's all about RDR this month for me ;)

I almost forgot about the missis birthday already lol and it's not even out yet..
Player246785740
Posted on 16 October 18 at 14:30
Need more casual couch Co-Op games to play with video game challenged family members

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 18 October 18 at 04:07
sinner is on gamepass
dreamweaver1984
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.