The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: October 16th, 2018

• Jet KlaatuJet Klaatu286,156
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 22:39Permalink
    Not bad but I need me some Ubisoft Assassin's Creed games!
  • Posted on 16 October 18 at 22:56Permalink
    King Oddball is $1.50
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 16 October 18 at 23:02Permalink
    That's a good discount for Fe finally. Anyone recommend it?
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix590,778
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 23:21Permalink
    Fe is a nice game. Old school mario 64 jnr style. But it come in just 1 color laugh
  • Posted on 17 October 18 at 00:14Permalink
    That Battlefield/Titanfall bundle is a great deal for anyone who doesn't have EA Access
  • Mini YuuzhanMini Yuuzhan127,286
    Posted on 17 October 18 at 09:13Permalink
    Fallout 4 Season Pass

Does not include Fallout 4 like mentioned in the article.
    Otherwise I would have gotten it.
    Mini Yuuzhan
  • ElusiveEagleElusiveEagle585,372
    Posted on 17 October 18 at 09:23Permalink
    Mini Yuuzhan said:
    Fallout 4 Season Pass

I noticed that as well! In the US, the GOTY version, which does include the game, is only one cent more. I’m not sure where you are, but apparently some regions/currencies have a cheaper GOTY version than the season pass.
  • halohogghalohogg102,066
    Posted on 17 October 18 at 12:35Permalink
    ElusiveEagle said:
    Mini Yuuzhan said:
    Fallout 4 Season Pass

I noticed that as well! In the US, the GOTY version, which does include the game, is only one cent more. I’m not sure where you are, but apparently some regions/currencies have a cheaper GOTY version than the season pass.
    Fallout 4 pricing is perpetually messed up, both on MS and as listed here on TA. I don't understand why this Season Pass is always targeted with incorrect info (every second month).
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic478,312
    Posted on 17 October 18 at 15:01Permalink
    I'm pleased with this sale as there's nothing I want. Best to save up my duckets for the big titles and associated sales coming down the pipeline.
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou251,924
    Posted on 18 October 18 at 14:49, Edited on 18 October 18 at 21:51 by SheBeatsYouPermalink
    Just an FYI Conan Exiles is free this weekend and it has a 2 hr eta for completion i think u can use console commands to get most of them like in Ark. Might interest a few of u hunters smile
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4549,188
    Posted on 18 October 18 at 21:44Permalink
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Just an FYI Conan is free this weekend and it has a 2 hr eta for completion i think u can u console commands like in Ark. Might interest a few of u hunters smile
    Thanks for this
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou251,924
    Posted on 19 October 18 at 02:20, Edited on 19 October 18 at 04:05 by SheBeatsYouPermalink
    KenH2k4 said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Just an FYI Conan is free this weekend and it has a 2 hr eta for completion i think u can u console commands like in Ark. Might interest a few of u hunters smile
    Thanks for this
    You are welcome however I feel u will change your tune once u see how abysmally bad it is. Painful 2 hrs n I still cant get one cheevo because I need a coop partner to jump on their head n kill them..... cant beleive i almost bought this pile of dogshit.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead538,620
    Posted on 19 October 18 at 09:20, Edited on 20 October 18 at 07:47 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    Hitman GOTYE and GOTYE Upgrade are both 50% off for 2 weeks and the Halloween Pack (Episode 5) is free.

Conan is also 40% off for 3 more days and free to play this weekend, along with Halo Wars 2.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong299,011
    Posted on 20 October 18 at 04:22, Edited on 20 October 18 at 04:36 by TymanTheLongPermalink
    So the Destiny 2 bundles, as usual for Bungie, are confusing as hell to me. Which one would I even consider getting (I have nothing for Destiny 2, but everything from original Destiny if that somehow matters)?

The $38 (USD) one looks like it has everything but the Forsaken season pass (which seems different from the other season pass?). The $33 bundle includes Forsaken and its season pass but maybe doesn’t include the base game? Then there’s a $63 version that I literally cannot distinguish from the $33 bundle. Finally the $72 version which... maybe just includes what’s in the $33 version plus some pre-order bonuses (I assume that’s what things like Black Armory and Cayde’s Stash is), but still might not include the base game?

I saw there was a news story that fans had gotten Bungie to change their bundles a bit and include some season pass stuff (the original season pass, I assume) in more bundles. Seriously, I always wonder if this was what screwed over Destiny and now they seem to have made it even more confusing for new players to jump in.

Edit: Oops there’s even a $80 bundle that I missed! And yet again... what the actual crap?!
  • Posted on 22 October 18 at 01:17Permalink
    I kept forgetting to pick up Bridge Constructor and Bridge Constructor Stunts. So today I finally remembered and now they're apparently not on sale. That's what I get.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.