Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ACA NEOGEO 3 COUNT BOUT Achievement List Revealed

• vSullyvSully1,138,095
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 13:16
    "3 Count Bout, known in Japan as Fire Suplex (ファイヤースープレックス), is a wrestling arcade game released by SNK in 1993."

Aww, Fire Suplex is so much more awesome...
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,172,774
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 14:41
    Wait did the achievements just drop?? The game was sitting on the marketplace for a good minute yesterday
  • KedrixKedrix224,031
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 15:09
    F*** YEAH! I can wait until the cows come home on many of the others for a sale, but this one I'll gladly pay the $7.99.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • DirtyI30DirtyI301,056,893
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 16:10
    Fire Suplex > 3 Count Bout :P
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,143,954
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 19:05
    New Paralyzer said:
    Wait did the achievements just drop?? The game was sitting on the marketplace for a good minute yesterday
    I saw it too last night. immediate purchase.

it's dated on the xbl marketplace to have come out on 10/11/18 (which it didn't).

all achievements had 0% unlocked on the list last I checked.

if none actually work, I'll be back with the bug Hamster contact info.
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 19:36
    Yeah, they're not unlocking Spirochaete :(
  • Posted on 16 October 18 at 19:56
    Awesome been waiting for this games
  • Posted on 16 October 18 at 20:47
    Spirochaete said:
    New Paralyzer said:
    I saw it too last night. immediate purchase.

it's dated on the xbl marketplace to have come out on 10/11/18 (which it didn't).

all achievements had 0% unlocked on the list last I checked.

if none actually work, I'll be back with the bug Hamster contact info.
    Just to check, did anyone try the trick with Baseball to set language to Japanese?
  • Otouto72Otouto721,372,871
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 21:16
    From memory, this is a pretty tough game to play so good luck getting the Caravan and Hi-Score achievements in this.
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 22:45
    Hamster contact info:

http://www.hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/support/

send polite but firm messages about the achievement issues.

they fixed things in the past: World Heroes (win 10) & Magical Drop II (wrong scores on win 10).

I'll msg them tmrw when I'm on a desktop.
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 23:17
    Otouto72 said:
    From memory, this is a pretty tough game to play so good luck getting the Caravan and Hi-Score achievements in this.
    Original and Caravan seem okay from what I played this morning. I expect the final Hi Score achievement to be a bit of a challenge, however.
  • LordDante360LordDante360519,665
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 23:46
    Been waiting for this game, now I can relive my old arcade days from the 1990's.....
    Twitch Feed http://www.twitch.tv/lorddante360 check it out....
  • KedrixKedrix224,031
    Posted on 17 October 18 at 02:35, Edited on 17 October 18 at 10:17 by Kedrix
    The game plays like I remember it but there are a few problems I noticed:

Original mode does not keep your score between credits so good luck getting any of the achievements for that mode.

Caravan and Hi-Score are reasonable but nothing unlocks, tried it several times and it wouldn't post a high score but I was getting the points. You need 3 matches won in a row for Hi-Score and 2 for Caravan.

I will keep trying as it looks like some people are unlocking a few now but hopefully they fix original mode.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,172,774
  • Posted on 17 October 18 at 14:08
    Looks like tracking is working now!
    Posted on 17 October 18 at 23:11
    I had two unlock last night for 160g while I was playing For Honor and when I hit 200k in Original mode just now, nothing unlocked. When I looked at my achievement list it said 0/1000 again. I don't know if it's borked on my end or Microsoft's. Not sure how they still can't get achievements right after all these years..
    Posted on 18 October 18 at 01:19
    nothing popping for me here.

if their Twitter announcement is they're working on it,
    all we can do is wait.
  • KedrixKedrix224,031
    Posted on 18 October 18 at 11:36, Edited on 18 October 18 at 15:26 by Kedrix
    Well in a curious and curiouser moment, I had achievements pop last night from the previous night. At first three of them, and then when I woke up this morning one more popped magically on its own from the 16th again, making four. What makes it stranger is I know I got the three Caravan achievements, but nothing showed up for me.

In addition, I was playing another game as well, and no achievements popped on the screen but I flash back to dashboard and it says I hit three more in that game (which were accurate). I have no freaking clue what's going on right now. Maybe those Caravan achievements show up by tonight *shrug*.

Edit: Also to the two people who are getting both the 200,000 and 300,000 in original mode, I would appreciate knowing how you are getting such a score. Like I said, it's not keeping the score between credits...so perhaps you figured out the trick, whether it's a ring out thing or perhaps you have a turbo controller, not sure :)

2nd Edit: My three caravan achievements are now showing (with a date of last night). I give up, and have no idea what is going on, lol.
  • KedrixKedrix224,031
    Posted on 19 October 18 at 11:52
    Last night, the achievements appear to be back to normal as I was able to unlock the last two hi-score achievements and the 100,000 original mode one with no delay. The leaderboards also show up now. I still have no clue how some of you folks are getting 200,000 and 300,000 in original mode with essentially one credit (since the score resets)...but anybody who has who is willing to share, I'm willing to listen. Otherwise, I'm not going to get over my the hump to get the last two.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.