Game Discussion: Watch_Dogs 2

Crashes

• Posted on 18 October 18 at 20:23Permalink
    Does anyone else experience constant freezing and crashes playing this game? Was trying to do the last three achievements I have for it so it's the first time I've played since it came out, but the game just keeps crashing on me and causing my entire Xbox to crash. This is the only game I own that causes this. If anyone has experienced this before, is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?
  • forkbombforkbomb834,990
    Posted on 21 October 18 at 17:42Permalink
    I'm experiencing the same problem. If you disable the online modes under settings / online preferences the game won't crash. Of course that won't help if you need the online achievements, however.

I think the crashes occur when you are a) connected to another player and b) driving fast and traveling across a boundary in the game where it has to load additional data quickly. If I'm connected to another player who's walking instead of driving, the game doesn't seem to crash as much.
  • xCHAOSx95xCHAOSx95412,715
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 23:11Permalink
    I have the same problemcry
  • Posted on 13 November 19 at 19:31Permalink
    I did just uninstalled and reinstalled the game the other day and haven't had any issues since. So if anyone experiences something similar I'd recommend doing that to start.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.