TGN Podcast: Fallout 76, Red Dead Redemption 2, Black Ops 4, XO18 and More

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,998
  • reforc3reforc31,181,688
    Posted on 19 October 18 at 17:25
    It would be lovely to have transcript of the podcasts
    @ReForce
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,711,497
    Posted on 19 October 18 at 17:30
    It wouldn't be right to leave Sean Bean alive, now would it?
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Northern LassNorthern Lass1,661,423
    Posted on 19 October 18 at 19:00
    Working hard to get the achievements in the retiring game pass games, i had to dive oodworld as part of UHH and didnt enjoy the bit I played so avoiding playing it but enjoying Van Hesling Deathtrap
  • taximiketaximike450,270
    Posted on 19 October 18 at 21:32
    Hopefully 5 new titles comimg to game pass as well. Tho still far too much on there to play. Forza taking up most of my time atm. Crysis might be nice addiotons tho as good games but wouldnt buy them. (Played on pc)
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285674,840
    Posted on 19 October 18 at 23:54
    Was over halfway through Skyforce Anniversary and my game decided to reset everything. Lost all my progress and stats. If it wasn't a boring grind I wouldn't be as mad to have to do it all again
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,480,223
    Posted on 20 October 18 at 00:54
    It must be so weird that Sean Bean's more known work (at least to me), is just his roles where his character ends up dead. I do like the addition of that to Hitman 2 to add to it and am really looking forward to the game itself, also very intrigued by the Ghost Mode.

I also don't like how EA made Crysis 1, 2 and 3 BC right after the servers for 2 were meant to close, although they seem to still be active despite that, so I guess it's worked out for the better in the end.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285674,840
    Posted on 20 October 18 at 04:01
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    It must be so weird that Sean Bean's more known work (at least to me), is just his roles where his character ends up dead. I do like the addition of that to Hitman 2 to add to it and am really looking forward to the game itself, also very intrigued by the Ghost Mode.

I also don't like how EA made Crysis 1, 2 and 3 BC right after the servers for 2 were meant to close, although they seem to still be active despite that, so I guess it's worked out for the better in the end.
    He's actually known for it. There is a really great compilation video of all of them out there. Poor guy. Will be interesting to see all the different ways people off him here.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 October 18 at 05:52
    wave
  • ZNMSZNMS462,484
    Posted on 20 October 18 at 08:45
    I watched the Hitman 2 trailer featuring Sean Bean. I was quite surprised.
    #1 in the world for Laser kills in the Halo Reach - Anniversary BTB playlist (Halotracker.com)
  • TiimiTiimi62,585
    Posted on 20 October 18 at 12:34
    Oh sweet now I can get started on completing Crysis 3.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,480,223
    Posted on 20 October 18 at 13:12
    EazyE2285 said:
    Dang3R Gaming said:

He's actually known for it. There is a really great compilation video of all of them out there. Poor guy. Will be interesting to see all the different ways people off him here.
    Oh I'm definitely going to try and find a fun way to kill him when he appears as a target.
  • allkoreallkore1,113,800
    Posted on 20 October 18 at 23:30
    Last week you guys spoke about Microsoft's streaming service. I was surprised that you didn't mention the new player in the game, Google. Their Project Stream test is very impressive. Playing AC Odyssey at 1080p 60fps through a chrome browser on even a garbage PC is definitely a game changer.
  • mfeforevermfeforever1,211,273
    Posted on 21 October 18 at 06:16
    Yes, please!
    There is no such thing as too competitive. ;-)
  • ChristijamChristijam102,267
    Posted on 21 October 18 at 21:20
    Enjoying the new podcast format! Keep up the good work! clap
    Enjoy every moment.
  • Posted on 21 October 18 at 22:48
    The 100 hour work week doesn’t really surprise me much. It’s a big number but that’s why he’s salary. He’s not working 100hrs for three years but from time to time you’ve got to get things done.
  • Posted on 25 October 18 at 12:58
    I've waited to play the Crysis games until they came to BC since I learned of the BC program. Now that they're here, I have no desire to play them anymore, unfortunately.
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,998
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 19:29, Edited on 02 November 18 at 19:30 by DaveKinetic
    The winner this week is comment number 3 by Northern Lass:
    Working hard to get the achievements in the retiring game pass games, i had to dive oodworld as part of UHH and didnt enjoy the bit I played so avoiding playing it but enjoying Van Hesling Deathtrap
    Congrats! Check your inbox for the list of games!
    TA Social Manager | @DaveKinetic
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.