Game Discussion: Immortal: Unchained

Completist chievo bugged!!!!!!

  • Mr GrenedaMr Greneda361,222
    Posted on 20 October 18 at 11:44
    All be warned. This achievement is bugged and dont unlocked for me. I have all Achievements including the lore master achievement and this stucks by 96 %.

    It is so sick and i am so angry about that.
  • Mr GrenedaMr Greneda361,222
    Posted on 21 October 18 at 06:24
    I wtite with the devs and they tried to fix it. My tip is wait with youre last achievement. Maybe the counter doesnt works right. I never have problems with this sort of achievements. When a other achievement bugs then you can try it again with a new run but it doesnt makes sins by me because i cant unlocked achievements again? I reinstall the game and my Account on my Xbox but nothing helps. I post here when i have the achievement.
  • BigNev44BigNev441,459,606
    Posted on 05 November 18 at 01:56
    I asked them about it on their Facebook page and they replied back in less than an hour.

    They said they are working on it andi t should be in the NG+ patch releasing at the end of the year, they also confirmed there will be new achievements involving NG+ playthroughs as well.
  • Mr GrenedaMr Greneda361,222
    Posted on 06 November 18 at 14:07
    BigNev44 said:
    I asked them about it on their Facebook page and they replied back in less than an hour.

    They said they are working on it andi t should be in the NG+ patch releasing at the end of the year, they also confirmed there will be new achievements involving NG+ playthroughs as well.
    I know. For every ng+ run we get a extra cheevo. Im on Discord and talk many times with the devs. Now one of them send me a message that they planed to release a patch in this week but the game crashes every time. They work on it and release that after they find the problem.
    I post here when they have it
  • Karachi KingKarachi King1,331,512
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 00:52
    I got prompted for a new patch today. Not sure if it fixes the achievement (I still have some others to get), but no new ones have appeared yet.
  • Mr GrenedaMr Greneda361,222
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 21:32
    Karachi King said:
    I got prompted for a new patch today. Not sure if it fixes the achievement (I still have some others to get), but no new ones have appeared yet.
    Yes the new patch fixed many bugs and many achievements but NOT the Completitst.
    The counter stucks all the time by 96%. The devs know that and the only thing what we can do is hope that they find the misstake. I try everything. Deinstall the game, deinstall my profile, delete my cage, reinstall the game again (with the new patch) but nothing help.

    I post here when i got the achievement
  • Mr GrenedaMr Greneda361,222
    Posted on 27 November 18 at 17:38, Edited on 28 November 18 at 08:03 by Mr Greneda
    Achievement is fixed and i got now all Achievements.
  • BigNev44BigNev441,459,606
    Posted on 27 November 18 at 19:12
    Thanks for the update, can't wait to jump back on this.
  • Mr GrenedaMr Greneda361,222
    Posted on 27 November 18 at 21:57
    BigNev44 said:
    Thanks for the update, can't wait to jump back on this.
    Np dude. Have fun and happy hunting smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.