Game Discussion: Dark Souls: Remastered Forum

Dark Souls Remastered takes to long to invade, switch version

AuthorMessage
Hyperblast
Posted on 21 October 18 at 04:16, Edited on 21 October 18 at 04:17 by Hyperblast
Hey I have been playing Dark souls a lot on my 360 for a long time, then it was announced that the remastered version was being put on the switch and I was real happy and I got it. I'm fairly good at the game and i have beaten Dark souls at SL1 numerous times so I did it again on the switch...or atleast got 3/4 of the way. I reached the forest hunter covenant and wanted to get the fog ring so i stayed for 3 kills, it took almost an hour to be able to invade 2 people and then another 4 hours to get the last 1, I fell asleep waiting so I woke up being attacked. At first I thought it hasnt been out very long for the switch and the majority of people haven't made it to the forest area of the game yet so I left that covenant after getting the fog ring and continued until I was able to join the darkwraith covenant...same thing happened. Took numerous hours just to find 1 person with using the unlimited covenant item to invade others. I also noticed while I was playing in human form, not 1 time did i see a player summoning sign on the ground. How am I supposed to enjoy the switch version of the game when the network to have co-op and PvP is terrible? Thats basically the entire point of Dark souls...to play in co-op and PvP...well for me anyways...
Hyperblast
segagamer
371,164 371,164 GamerScore
segagamer
Posted on 31 October 18 at 08:17, Edited on 31 October 18 at 08:18 by segagamer
It's because you chose to play an online game on a system with a shitty online infrastructure and a barren community.

Ask on the Nintendo boards.
GYS GHOST
GYS GHOST
Posted on 12 November 18 at 12:22
even on xbox 360 it does not work so well
Halo tmcc 100% :)
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 11 January 19 at 19:48
segagamer said:
It's because you chose to play an online game on a system with a shitty online infrastructure and a barren community.

Ask on the Nintendo boards.
I mean I hear the smash online infrastructure works pretty well, and has a vibrant community.

I think it's more just that Dark Souls isn't exactly a Nintendo game, know what I'm sayin?
Fear is the mindkiller.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.