Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning October 22nd, 2018

• wildwest08wildwest081,267,148
    Posted on 22 October 18 at 19:19
    I got the special edition preordered and installed. Can't wait for it to be here
  • FoogaFooga1,815,485
    Posted on 22 October 18 at 20:18
    My Hero looks fun but...yeah. It’s pretty much DOA going up against a juggernaut like Red Dead.
  • Posted on 22 October 18 at 20:38
    Midnight Deluxe looks like it'll be another quick, easy completion.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,817
    Posted on 22 October 18 at 20:38, Edited on 22 October 18 at 20:43 by punkyliar
    BiLLzuMaNaTi said:
    K4rn4ge said:
    Jess from the ID@Xbox team informed me there are indeed two ID titles this week: Midnight Deluxe and also Bendy & The Ink Machine.
    On Twitter the developer said Bendy will be delayed until November 20th https://twitter.com/batimgame/status/1048665887547543556?s=2...
    I suspected Bendy was delayed even though I hadn't found the proof (thanks Billz). I didn't realise Midnight was ID as there's been no blog this week (thanks K4rn4ge). I'll move that up in a bit.

BiLLzuMaNaTi said:
    fighterx93chipp said:
    BiLLzuMaNaTi said:
    Didn’t Crayola Scoot come out last week? It says release date 10/16/2018 on Xbox.com. Also Project Highrise says 11/13/2018
    If you read the fine print it states “releases in Europe and Australia already released in North America”
    Ah yea, whoops. How about Project Highrise
    Project Highrise was in Microsoft's list for this week, although I'm aware some places are also saying November 13th. I figured I'd leave it in and see what happened.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant699,877
    Posted on 22 October 18 at 21:23
    Spilner said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    H3R0 F0R H1R3 said:
    Just curious, if you're getting Red Dead Redemption 2, which version have you gone for? Physical/digital? Standard/Special/Ultimate?
    Always physical and standard. I want the steelbook but it’s a £40 mark up, and the rest of the add ons are not important to me. I collect the games and will get the steelbook on eBay as I did with other titles like Middle-earth: SoW. Paid less than £35 for that on release, got it a few days early and paid £10 for the steelbook on eBay. Better than paying £80 the collection with the season pass.

I’m going to the midnight release at my local GAME, Friday and Saturday off from work and university so my plans are made.
    Why midnight for physical Thats got to be at least an hour install
    I always get physical and I have two days free. I’ll be playing by 1am.
  • Epic LouieEpic Louie2,115,726
    Posted on 22 October 18 at 21:42
    Red Dead Redemption 2 is going to consume my life. Friday can't get here soon enough.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,087,922
    Posted on 22 October 18 at 22:07
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    As of writing this 6 people have played Midnight Deluxe and 5 have completed it. Estimated completion is 0-1 and this game is on sale for $3.99. Not a bad sales pitch.
    Thanks for pointing this out! Think ill grab it 😁
    Matthew
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 October 18 at 23:20
    H3R0 F0R H1R3 said:
    Just curious, if you're getting Red Dead Redemption 2, which version have you gone for? Physical/digital? Standard/Special/Ultimate?
    I got the digital standard edition on the mmoga app for 54E. I got the code today and worked fine. They raised the price to 65E now tho. I didn't think the special editions were worth the extra cash and I always buy digital only, so I can use the game on 2 xbox ones. My son can play on my old xbox one set up as home console, and I just play signed in on the one x. Saves buying 2 discs.
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 00:12
    Skyhill is an ID@Xbox title, confirmed by today’s blog post.
  • BiLLzuMaNaTiBiLLzuMaNaTi2,609,616
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 01:07
    punkyliar said:
    BiLLzuMaNaTi said:
    K4rn4ge said:
    Jess from the ID@Xbox team informed me there are indeed two ID titles this week: Midnight Deluxe and also Bendy & The Ink Machine.
    On Twitter the developer said Bendy will be delayed until November 20th https://twitter.com/batimgame/status/1048665887547543556?s=2...
    I suspected Bendy was delayed even though I hadn't found the proof (thanks Billz). I didn't realise Midnight was ID as there's been no blog this week (thanks K4rn4ge). I'll move that up in a bit.

BiLLzuMaNaTi said:
    fighterx93chipp said:
    BiLLzuMaNaTi said:
    Didn’t Crayola Scoot come out last week? It says release date 10/16/2018 on Xbox.com. Also Project Highrise says 11/13/2018
    If you read the fine print it states “releases in Europe and Australia already released in North America”
    Ah yea, whoops. How about Project Highrise
    Project Highrise was in Microsoft's list for this week, although I'm aware some places are also saying November 13th. I figured I'd leave it in and see what happened.
    toast
    YouTube: AchievementLand
  • lotusfroglotusfrog210,321
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 01:18
    H3R0 F0R H1R3 said:
    I got the standard digital for the reward points but mainly because my poor old launch Xbox One's disc drive is feeling a little bit tired :)
  • ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal8985,251
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 02:04
    Ultimate ed. Digital With the secret treasure map which I think we get if we order it before july 31th. I'll probably wait till midnight Thursday to get the chance to be one of the first to start the game and be ready for the game of the year!

H3R0 F0R H1R3 said:
  • KACG FeaRKACG FeaR324,938
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 05:15
    Really want to pick up My Hero, but the price tag and release date next to RDR2 are just making me wait until a sale on it. Also want some PAW Patrol in my life but no kids in the near future for me and $40 is hefty for some laughs.
  • DocONallyDocONally176,843
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 05:57
    PAW Patrol looks like an N64 game. What a rip-off!
  • martindahlemartindahle358,126
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 08:35
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    As of writing this 6 people have played Midnight Deluxe and 5 have completed it. Estimated completion is 0-1 and this game is on sale for $3.99. Not a bad sales pitch.
    Ratalaika Games is made for achievement-hunters smile
  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,817
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 09:26
    derektwopointoh said:
    Skyhill is an ID@Xbox title, confirmed by today’s blog post.
    Thanks. I've now moved this up too.
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 15:28
    H3R0 F0R H1R3 said:
    Ultimate Digital, I splashed out a while back and pre ordered it. Thursday, midnight, BOOM!
  • Anno MundiAnno Mundi548,404
    Posted on 25 October 18 at 16:29
    Is it just me or does Project Highrise look like a complete copy of SimTower for the PC?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.