Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Thrillville: Off the Rails Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 22 October 18 at 19:43
Please use this thread to discuss the Thrillville: Off the Rails walkthrough
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 22 October 18 at 21:18
Dunno if there’s an audience for this thread, but I’ll provide occasional updates regardless. I look forward to writing for one of my childhood games and seeing how it’s aged in the past ten years.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:15
Wow, the game is a lot easier than I remember. Of course, the way I remember it is on the Wii in like 2006/2007, but this is super quick. I'm probably 30% done with the game/walkthrough now.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 23 October 18 at 17:46
I had no idea this game was even on Xbox (also my childhood) so I'm excited for the guide. Appreciate the updates!
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 24 October 18 at 07:41
I've put the achievements' layout in and have done a fair amount of things today. The game's going by pretty quick, so I think I'll have this done in two weeks tops. The preview link below will allow anyone to view the WT in its pre-published state.

https://www.trueachievements.com/walkthrough/walkthroughprev...

Glad to hear that someone else had this game, cause all of my roommates are watching me play this with a weird look in their eyes.
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 26 October 18 at 14:16
Make them play it. Building dangerous roller coasters is always fun, no matter the age. laugh
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 29 October 18 at 08:13
Well the achievement for building all Whoa Pieces is bugged for me despite using the two tips on fixing that, but I don't think that'll make the walkthrough take longer. I've gotten through everything but the last park now and am yet to write stuff on the games you NEED to play for achievements, but that's all that remains. I should be able to finish it all up if I have a lot of time this week/weekend.

@Nicole I highly suggest getting the game again and reliving the good old days, I definitely do not regret buying a 360 copy.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 02 November 18 at 08:21
All the missions are accounted for. Now I'm going through the minigames related to achievements, then I'm gonna replay/speedrun the game to retry getting the White Knuckle Ace achievement to see if it'll pop then.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 03 November 18 at 02:07
If anyone reading the thread has any tips for beating Event Horizon II on hard difficulty, I'm all ears. Tried for several hours just now and got sick of it.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 04 November 18 at 00:22
Well, I got to the final boss and took down half its health with one life before dying. Even though I don't have all the achievements myself, I know well enough what must be done to win and have submitted the walkthrough for review. If anything post-today needs to be said after I eventually win, I will add it in post-publication. I'm not usually one to publish a walkthrough without having all the achievements myself, but I figure it would be unfair to hold back everything just because I can't do one of those things at the moment.
Nomstuff
Nomstuff
Posted on 04 November 18 at 02:16
Awesome, thanks
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 05 November 18 at 02:17
toast
Information Posted on 19 November 18 at 12:36
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Thrillville: Off the Rails Walkthrough
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.