Game Discussion: Call of Duty: WWII Forum

Question for Zombies EE Veterans

AuthorMessage
MisterPeacher
MisterPeacher
Posted on 22 October 18 at 21:04
*Question also applies to BO3 and IW*

I have a question for everyone who has finished all/some EEs in WWII, Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare.

Me and a buddy of mine are quite certain we'll never be able to finish some of the easter eggs in zombies, but we'd like to at least finish -one- just for satisfaction and personal fun.

So my main question is, in your opinions, what are the easiest EEs to complete with a two-man party? Personal opinions, puzzles or just general difficulty.

Thanks everyone in advance
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 26 October 18 at 03:29
Ww2 launch map was just very tedious to upgrade all 4 wonder weapons. Not too difficult but I did that 3 player so I imagine doing it 2 player will be even more annoying to have to split it up with each of you doing 2 weapons.

Dlc1: extremely difficult 2 players In my opinion. 4 players it’s pretty easy but 2 players is insanely tough. Don’t do this one.

Dlc 2: overall not too bad but the boss will probably give you trouble with it being such a small area.

Dlc3: this has 3 small maps each with their own ee. If you are trying to do each then it’s insanely difficult 2 player as you’ll be playing in a private match and this dlc works to where you do less damage in private because it Has it’s own ranking system. If you just want to do Map3 ee though it’s not that bad.

Dlc 4: another one where you must upgrade all 4 wonder weapons which is tedious/time consuming puzzle wise. And then the boss is probably too difficult

IW-
Space land (launch map)- extremely difficult with the boss fight.
Dlc1(rave)- I’d say this Easter egg was pretty easy overall.

Dlc2(Shaolin)- not too bad really but I can see it being tricky at some points for inexperienced players.

Dlc 3(attack)- extremely tedious and complicated steps in terms of figuring out the equations and formulas for the ee. Boss fight has laser phase that you must jump through. It’s the same pattern each time but if your not good and hit the laser you’ll go down so probably not the best.

Dlc4- extremely easy ee steps, however the boss has insane health so you’d have to be able to know how to run around the small area and survive while shooting the boss chasing you.

Bo3-
Shadows of evil: can only be done 4 player

Der Eisindrache: you’d only need to upgrade two bows and if you’re prepared the boss shouldn’t be too difficult.

Zetsobou- I don’t really remember this one besides the boss being pretty easy. I don’t remember the steps being too crazy but I’m not sure

Gorod Krovi- glitched and cant be done anymore anyways until/if it gets fixed

Revelations- overall not too bad from what I remember but definitely wouldn’t recommend as a first ee because It does have some tough things to do.

Ultimately this was based off me assuming you two are not good at zombies. If you guys are good and just never played for ee’s then a lot of these are possible. And also the consumables (gobblegums in bo3, fortune cards in IW, and whatever they were called in ww2) for each game can help greatly but of course you’d only have those if you’ve played some zombies before.
I think IW dlc 1 or BO3 dlc 1 are probably the easiest overall but they all have difficulties as I’m sure you know.
MisterPeacher
MisterPeacher
Posted on 29 October 18 at 12:11
J2B9 said:
Ultimately this was based off me assuming you two are not good at zombies. If you guys are good and just never played for ee’s then a lot of these are possible. And also the consumables (gobblegums in bo3, fortune cards in IW, and whatever they were called in ww2) for each game can help greatly but of course you’d only have those if you’ve played some zombies before.
I think IW dlc 1 or BO3 dlc 1 are probably the easiest overall but they all have difficulties as I’m sure you know.
Holy chap this was a massively detailed answer and I didn't expect one this good. As far as being 'good' at zombies I guess it really comes down to what you consider good, but (at least in ww2) once we've learned the map a bit we can usually average reaching the mid-20 rounds.
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 30 October 18 at 17:02
Yeah you should be good enough to do the Easter eggs then. You always want to do stuff as early as possible so that you don’t go into high rounds.
And overall in my opinion I think ww2 is harder than Bo3 or IW so if you can manage on ww2 then it’d be much easier on the other games. But whatever u decide, good luck!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.