The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: October 23rd, 2018

• Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:08
    Someone's slacking off at the xbox one sales office..
  • Sigmar BlessSigmar Bless1,546,238
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:11
    If you haven't tried Spec ops yet please give it a go, Was such a good game.
  • Hexa FoxHexa Fox1,606,989
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:12
    Elliot Pierson said:
    They certainly are.
    The Fox Rocks!
  • Hexa FoxHexa Fox1,606,989
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:13
    KiIlIionaire said:
    Just saying, I heard it was one of the worst games ever. Especially for achievements.
    The Fox Rocks!
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc32211,109,317
    360 games before One game????

Although, I think the MS Store was completely BROKE again just a little bit ago, so wouldn't be surprised if this contributed to the delay of the sales articles.
  • DoggyDog420DoggyDog420924,331
    Man give the people what they want. The Goat DLC please!!
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:14
    jasonlc3221 said:
    360 games before One game????

Although, I think the MS Store was completely BROKE again just a little bit ago, so wouldn't be surprised if this contributed to the delay of the sales articles.
    The XB1 sales were on Xbox.com a couple hours ago.
    Hola
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4585,055
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:16
    Hexa Fox said:
    Elliot Pierson said:
    They certainly are.
    There are a ton of games on sale. They're probably just checking all of them or the scanner broke. They'll be up soon I'm sure
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:18
    Operation Darkness looks pretty interesting for that price compute hmmmmmm
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:19
    Hexa Fox said:
    KiIlIionaire said:
    Just saying, I heard it was one of the worst games ever. Especially for achievements.
    o_O

Nah, I just finished this game's toughest achievement for beating game on ULTRA EXTREME TOTALLY INSANE HARD mode (aka FUBAR difficulty) and it wasn't any worse than any CoD game on Veteran. (Oh wait, I didn't pop the achievement yet, because I got past Chapter 14 and stopped there because Chapter 15 is last chapter, and there is literally no gameplay, it's just a walkthrough chapter to get the endgame and choose your ending). Otherwise, this game is SUPER EASY achievements.

It's not the most fun game I've ever played, but FUBAR certainly added challenge. The gameplay is average, but dat story doh. Voice acting is damn good (It's got Nolan North, same dude that voiced Nathan Drake in all the Uncharted games). This is one of those games that in the history of video games, it's a must-play just because of it's cult-following and that great story.
  • Goggs25Goggs251,871,176
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:20
    Was looking forward to condemned but yet again still not on sale in uk
    Goggs25
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Hexa Fox said:
    KiIlIionaire said:
    i 100% the game not long ago and i don't think personally it was as good as everybody said it was
    I thought Dante's Inferno was delisted. Am I thinking of something else, perhaps?
  • Falcon SVNFalcon SVN545,115
    KenH2k4 said:
    Hexa Fox said:
    Elliot Pierson said:
    They certainly are.
    There are a ton of games on sale. They're probably just checking all of them or the scanner broke. They'll be up soon I'm sure
    RDR2 releases this week... ton of games on sale :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:22
    Hexa Fox said:
    KiIlIionaire said:
    Where did you hear that? Personally I think the game is pretty mediocre in terms of gameplay, but the story is pretty good. Achievements are nothing out of the ordinary and are overall rather easy. And from what I got that seems to be the general consensus on the game.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,289,658
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:22, Edited on 23 October 18 at 03:35 by New Paralyzer
    Finally! Now both Operation Raccoon DLCs have been on sale.

Crap, wait really? Both times it was Pack 2 that went on sale?? Both packs Capcom c'mon!
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:25, Edited on 23 October 18 at 03:25 by Elliot Pierson
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    Hexa Fox said:
    KiIlIionaire said:
    i 100% the game not long ago and i don't think personally it was as good as everybody said it was
    Yeah I just finished it recently too and it's just a regular 7/10 imo..

That is until fubar difficuilty.. It just broke the game on some levels. FAR harder than any Cod I've played on Veteran. I'd play World at War with my toes and have a better time than spec ops on fubar.
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:25
    What's weird is the XB1 prices have been live here for awhile. Ex, Friday the 13th shows that it's $6 on the site, but the list just hasn't been complied yet
    Hola
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,137,974
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 03:26
    Hexa Fox said:
    KiIlIionaire said:
    4.1 site rating from over 4200 gamers, so idk where you're pulling "one of the worst games ever" from as I could name 50 games off the top of my head worse than this.

And it has one hard achievement for beating the game on the hardest difficulty but yea one of the worst games in the history of video games with one of the worst achievement lists ever roll
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.