Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Shocktober Sale Roundup 2018

• Posted on 23 October 18 at 16:34
    Time to get Agony and Bloodstained.
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1335,060
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 17:07
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Above someone said avoid Agony and you are saying you are ready to get it.

What's the deal with this game?
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 17:15
    J4CKA1 said:
    IronInfidel47 said:
    Above someone said avoid Agony and you are saying you are ready to get it.

What's the deal with this game?
    I’m only getting it because it sucks, please save your money and avoid it at all costs. Bloodstained will be amazing, though, if you like oldschool Castlevania.
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 17:31
    Murdered: Sole Suspect is a pretty good deal at $3. Easy 1k, and the game is pretty much the detective sequences from Batman (or more accurately, the Sherlock Holmes X1 games, if you've played them) plus some very light stealth components. The writing isn't top shelf, but it's not bad by any means, and I definitely enjoyed my playthrough.
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 17:33
    Yazite said:
    Is there any point in getting Alien Isolation Collection instead of just the base game? I see the game doesn't have any DLC achievements.
    Get the base game and enjoy it!
  • pezboybenpezboyben1,244,960
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 17:49
    Picked up Haunted Halloween 86 and the Layers of Fear dlc. Want Transference but it still seems like a high price.
  • EveryBaseEveryBase543,386
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 17:57, Edited on 23 October 18 at 18:00 by EveryBase
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Venom Weapon X6 said:
    acedawg4 said:
    WARNING - DO NOT BUY AGONY!!!!
    Why not?
    gotta agree here, If you claim loud and clear not to buy a game, at least bring up an argument explaining why. And something else than : "OM My god ! It sucks too much, I can't even !!1".
    Look up any Youtube review of the game and it will explain why. You are welcome.

Layers of fear DLC for me everything else is higher or the same as iv seen before still not at my sweet spot. The only thing shocking about the sale is the repetition of similar sales.
  • Johnny Fl3xJohnny Fl3x1,011,734
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 18:12
    Mike Langlois said:
    No one going to mention the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass is completely free?
    Probably because it's not really a shock that they are still giving away their DLC for free. Been doing it for a while.
    Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 18:47
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Venom Weapon X6 said:
    acedawg4 said:
    Why not?
    gotta agree here, If you claim loud and clear not to buy a game, at least bring up an argument explaining why. And something else than : "OM My god ! It sucks too much, I can't even !!1".
    Look up any Youtube review of the game and it will explain why. You are welcome.

Layers of fear DLC for me everything else is higher or the same as iv seen before still not at my sweet spot. The only thing shocking about the sale is the repetition of similar sales.
    Well I saw the reviews months ago when this first came out, and that hasn't deterred me from wanting to get the game. When the initial poster said to stay away, I was asking why he said that wondering if there were glitched/unobtainables or anything else that could make this a no sale. Also, no one has completed it so I was wondering if there was something going on with this game that I wasn't aware of.
  • Mi GentiMi Genti209,316
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 19:12
    Haunted Halloween 86 looks like a quick and easy completion for five bucks
  • EveryBaseEveryBase543,386
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 19:36, Edited on 23 October 18 at 19:37 by EveryBase
    Venom Weapon X6 said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Venom Weapon X6 said:
    acedawg4 said:
    Why not?

Well I saw the reviews months ago when this first came out, and that hasn't deterred me from wanting to get the game. When the initial poster said to stay away, I was asking why he said that wondering if there were glitched/unobtainables or anything else that could make this a no sale. Also, no one has completed it so I was wondering if there was something going on with this game that I wasn't aware of.
    That's how buggy the game is like Aliens Colonial Marines broken. The cheevo is for completing all other cheevos which have been unlocked so I'm assuming it is glitched. Just be warned $20 is allot to spend on something broken IMO.
  • Posted on 23 October 18 at 22:38
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Venom Weapon X6 said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Venom Weapon X6 said:
    acedawg4 said:
    Why not?

That's how buggy the game is like Aliens Colonial Marines broken. The cheevo is for completing all other cheevos which have been unlocked so I'm assuming it is glitched. Just be warned $20 is allot to spend on something broken IMO.
    Got it. Thanks for the tip. :)
  • HappyTheDevilHappyTheDevil2,073,475
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 23:30
    Thank you Cr4ck Sh0t23, J4CKA1, RadiantViper & Boss Complex for your short story ;)
    I now have an order to play them in ~
  • Vok 250Vok 250441,888
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 23:39
    Hmmmm. Buy on sale or just get more Game Pass? headspin
  • GlockPurdy85GlockPurdy851,533,582
    Posted on 23 October 18 at 23:46
    Friday the 13th The Game for $6? I'll give it a try. Hopefully the online community is still there!
  • Goldfire64Goldfire64323,000
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 00:43
    Why does every dead rising thing except 3 go on sale? What happened to 3 that its never on sale?
    Goldfire64
  • BobbleheadBobblehead155,587
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 05:36
    witter56 said:
    Why are the 2 telltale games still on sale? Didn't they go out of order?
    It's not a vending machine. They shut down the last game and took it off the marketplace but there are other TT games still available.
  • Lord RainaLord Raina116,434
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 08:08
    Anything for Xbox 360 too?
  • Posted on 24 October 18 at 08:24
    >Observer and SOMA look like pretty good deals to me. I hardly ever see them go on sale.
  • DellfisDellfis421,175
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 11:59
    why dont they put dead rising 3 on sale?? always 2 and 4
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads