The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Shocktober Sale 2018

• BoooM 39BoooM 39251,752
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 15:12Permalink
    I have two xbox 360 - its best console for me! I hate when games and dlcs delete from xbox 360 store! We need come back Forza motorsport 4 and all car packs, Tom Clancys HAWX 1 and 2, Dantes inferno DLC, Deathspank and other arcade.
  • Posted on 24 October 18 at 15:28, Edited on 24 October 18 at 16:45 by Living LegendsPermalink
    MUFFINTAST1C said:
    I have 3 Xbox 360s. wave
    Thats a Low count, maybe invest in some more boxes especially imports
  • Posted on 24 October 18 at 16:41Permalink
    Not much of a sale.
    Want to boost Battlefield Bad Company 2 :Vietnam DLC?
  • Otouto72Otouto72918,650
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 18:07Permalink
    Maw N Paw said:
    Not many people will be fussed with this unless they're backwards compatible. Does anybody still just buy 360 only titles?
    Me.
  • Posted on 24 October 18 at 18:12Permalink
    Kinda bummed that Code Veronica isn't BC yet.
    Choose The Impossible
  • atryeu1atryeu1232,856
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 18:54Permalink
    Maw N Paw said:
    Not many people will be fussed with this unless they're backwards compatible. Does anybody still just buy 360 only titles?
    I can't get a next gen console because of the forced internet requirements and massive download sizes. I'm on a satellite internet with a 10gb/month metered bandwidth so no next gen for me so I use Xbox 360 and other old consoles still and buy the games for them. :P

I won't buy on this sale though. I already have most of what I would be interested in and the at least 1 that I wouldn't mind having I'd rather have a physical copy of than digital and can find at my local game store if I ever make it in there again :P
  • Posted on 24 October 18 at 20:10Permalink
    Can any one explain why in painkiller hell and damnation you cant invite your friends to the game
  • Oriole2682Oriole26822,423,312
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 20:36Permalink
    I still play 360 all the time even though I have X1 & Win10
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x1,014,824
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 21:14Permalink
    MegaManSurvives said:
    Not much of a sale.
    This guy again.
    https://www.exophase.com/user/Mataeus
  • Posted on 24 October 18 at 21:25Permalink
    I still buy Xbox 360 games too.....I would like to buy painkiller but it doesn't appear on the store....I think it's restricted here in Mexico....don't know why 🤔
  • DarkB1ade XDarkB1ade X384,108
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 21:44Permalink
    Never played a Devil May Cry game, but I am kind of interested in giving the franchise a chance, any recommendations on whether to get the HD collection, 4, or DMC?
  • Posted on 24 October 18 at 22:14Permalink
    I'll say it again; buy Darkstalkers. It's a steal for that price. The game is phenomenal, despite one unobtainable.
    A filthy degenerate obsessed with 2D.
  • XenogorgonXenogorgon465,269
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 22:40Permalink
    WoodsMonk said:
    Still no Costume Quest on sale!! Its been what 6years?
    Seriously, Been wanting to get that one also
  • Posted on 24 October 18 at 22:57Permalink
    MotorexGTR32 said:
    Elite1111111111 said:
    MotorexGTR32 said:
    What’s the price for Condemned: Criminal Orgins? It’s $9.99 regular price after I checked it.
    It's $20 normally. The sale is a silver sale so there are no obvious identifiers on the store page.
    Oh, I assumed it was $9.99. Thanks for correcting me!

Btw, which one is BC for Xbox one?
    The first Condemned is the only BC Condemned as of me writing this.
  • DimsumSkillzDimsumSkillz361,190
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 23:14Permalink
    Disappointed no left for dead sale
  • Posted on 24 October 18 at 23:21Permalink
    How the hell are costume quest 1 and 2 for 360 not on sale? That's stupid!!!
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,059,528
    Posted on 25 October 18 at 09:07Permalink
    Maw N Paw said:
    I do, but the sale has to be really good, if it's BC it means I can gameshare...so the 360 only sales have to be pretty good to get me interested!

Most of the decent drops are already in my collection I think.
    Legohead 1977
  • ViggenxpViggenxp21,046
    Posted on 25 October 18 at 12:19Permalink
    MUFFINTAST1C said:
    I have 3 Xbox 360s. wave
    It sounds a little bit crazy but I do also own 3 Xbox 360, Phat, Slim and Slim e.

Now only play with Slim E because is the quietest and consume less power

One thing I find it weird, Left 4 Dead being missed here, it's a great game for Halloween purposes.

However I'm afraid to say I already owned all DLC from L4D 2, bought them when Microsoft Points were available, and when moved to my newer system, and my purchase history is gone, together with some games.

Is there a way to recover them? I don't want to re purchase again some titles.
  • Llamaman2Llamaman2183,690
    Posted on 25 October 18 at 15:17Permalink
    Viggenxp said:
    MUFFINTAST1C said:
    I have 3 Xbox 360s. wave
    It sounds a little bit crazy but I do also own 3 Xbox 360, Phat, Slim and Slim e.

One thing I find it weird, Left 4 Dead being missed here, it's a great game for Halloween purposes.

However I'm afraid to say I already owned all DLC from L4D 2, bought them when Microsoft Points were available, and when moved to my newer system, and my purchase history is gone, together with some games.

Unless you bought them on a separate account that was on that Xbox, they should still appear in your purchase history. If it was a different account, you'd have to log into on the new one. You could then transfer the licenses to the new Xbox.
  • ViggenxpViggenxp21,046
    Posted on 25 October 18 at 15:39Permalink
    Llamaman2 said:
    Viggenxp said:
    MUFFINTAST1C said:
    I have 3 Xbox 360s. wave

Unless you bought them on a separate account that was on that Xbox, they should still appear in your purchase history. If it was a different account, you'd have to log into on the new one. You could then transfer the licenses to the new Xbox.
    No it doesn't, everything prior to Real money on Microsoft store, all purchase history is gone, if you google it, there's a lot of complaints about it. didn't know people on this forum knew that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.