The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Shocktober Sale 2018

• DigiTekhDigiTekh1,026,841
    Posted on 25 October 18 at 15:58
    about to pick up Dante's Inferno since it is BC and the game is not showing on sale any longer. Looks like the sale was pulled on this
  • KnoellKnoell476,324
    Posted on 25 October 18 at 18:56
    Viggenxp said:
    Llamaman2 said:
    Viggenxp said:
    MUFFINTAST1C said:
    I have 3 Xbox 360s. wave
    It sounds a little bit crazy but I do also own 3 Xbox 360, Phat, Slim and Slim e.

Now only play with Slim E because is the quietest and consume less power

One thing I find it weird, Left 4 Dead being missed here, it's a great game for Halloween purposes.

However I'm afraid to say I already owned all DLC from L4D 2, bought them when Microsoft Points were available, and when moved to my newer system, and my purchase history is gone, together with some games.

Is there a way to recover them? I don't want to re purchase again some titles.
    Unless you bought them on a separate account that was on that Xbox, they should still appear in your purchase history. If it was a different account, you'd have to log into on the new one. You could then transfer the licenses to the new Xbox.
    No it doesn't, everything prior to Real money on Microsoft store, all purchase history is gone, if you google it, there's a lot of complaints about it. didn't know people on this forum knew that.
    There is no way that is true as Microsoft points were the only method of payment during the early 360 days and I consistently bought games with points and I still have tons of them. Maybe for certain games but certainly not "everything"
  • KnoellKnoell476,324
    Posted on 25 October 18 at 18:58
    DigiTekh said:
    about to pick up Dante's Inferno since it is BC and the game is not showing on sale any longer. Looks like the sale was pulled on this
    This is what I came here to say. Shows as $14.99 for me. Darn.
  • Jet KlaatuJet Klaatu360,590
    Posted on 25 October 18 at 22:06
    It's actually a really good sale considering and I for sure have scooped up some deals like The Park! Not sure I've yet got the balls for Alien Isolation or RE7!
  • Posted on 26 October 18 at 05:45
    Knoell said:
    DigiTekh said:
    This is what I came here to say. Shows as $14.99 for me. Darn.
    Yeah, what gives? I saw it listed the first day of the sale then I come back today to buy it and it has been removed. Back to regular price!
  • appare13appare131,526,496
    Posted on 26 October 18 at 08:22, Edited on 26 October 18 at 08:22 by appare13
    Was anyone able to buy Alice: Madness returns with his One or at xbox.com? I´ve been trying it since tuesday and all i get is "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."
    I bought Bulb Boy from the sale just to check if the CC is still working, no problems there.
    And I already bought a couple of bc-games, the last was Grid Autosport a few weeks ago.

Someone at reddit has the same problem when he tries to buy Dead Space.
  • ViggenxpViggenxp33,155
    Posted on 26 October 18 at 08:49, Edited on 26 October 18 at 08:51 by Viggenxp
    Knoell said:
    Viggenxp said:
    Llamaman2 said:
    Viggenxp said:
    MUFFINTAST1C said:
    I have 3 Xbox 360s. wave
    It sounds a little bit crazy but I do also own 3 Xbox 360, Phat, Slim and Slim e.

One thing I find it weird, Left 4 Dead being missed here, it's a great game for Halloween purposes.

However I'm afraid to say I already owned all DLC from L4D 2, bought them when Microsoft Points were available, and when moved to my newer system, and my purchase history is gone, together with some games.

Unless you bought them on a separate account that was on that Xbox, they should still appear in your purchase history. If it was a different account, you'd have to log into on the new one. You could then transfer the licenses to the new Xbox.
    No it doesn't, everything prior to Real money on Microsoft store, all purchase history is gone, if you google it, there's a lot of complaints about it. didn't know people on this forum knew that.
    There is no way that is true as Microsoft points were the only method of payment during the early 360 days and I consistently bought games with points and I still have tons of them. Maybe for certain games but certainly not "everything"
    Alright read this

link hidden

It only displays the Microsoft Points you bought (1200, 800, etc), it doesn't show what you have purchased with the MS Points, it didn't happen to you because probably you didn't change your system, if you change to another console, all those dlc and games you bought are gone, even moving your hard disk, it won't work because all licenses are gone.
  • Posted on 27 October 18 at 03:21
    Picked up Condemned. Hope it’s good.
  • KnoellKnoell476,324
    Posted on 27 October 18 at 14:37, Edited on 27 October 18 at 14:39 by Knoell
    Viggenxp said:
    Knoell said:
    Viggenxp said:
    Llamaman2 said:
    Viggenxp said:
    MUFFINTAST1C said:
    I have 3 Xbox 360s. wave

Alright read this

link hidden

It only displays the Microsoft Points you bought (1200, 800, etc), it doesn't show what you have purchased with the MS Points, it didn't happen to you because probably you didn't change your system, if you change to another console, all those dlc and games you bought are gone, even moving your hard disk, it won't work because all licenses are gone.
    It must be user specific then. I've had about 10 different 360s including the halo variants and the elite. Still have the Halo ones on hand as part of my collection.

I bought tons of arcade games back then. All appear in my history, on my 360, and as backwards compatible (the ones that are). I actually have tracked them pretty meticulously too. The one game I swear I bought but does not appear in my history was double dragon.

Actually just did a bean dive too and added almost 200 games to my games played.
  • ViggenxpViggenxp33,155
    Posted on 29 October 18 at 10:31
    Knoell,

Thank for your reply, one thing I have remembered just now, is that I had purchased those dlc and games when I was using an US regional account, back then, it had lots of more content and better discounts and offers, no real advantage using of my countries'.

Problem when using from other region, is that some games won't work or download under the Games with Gold feature from Microsoft since some are regional blocked, some annoying and ridiculous feature from Microsoft, so I have switched back to my European account, appearing only Microsoft Point which were accepted, it could be from that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads