Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy Prepares To Take Flight With Launch Trailer

AuthorMessage
DamnSilly
DamnSilly
Posted on 24 October 18 at 13:45
In the words of the youth, this trailer is fire. Sorry.

Please click here to read the story: Spyro Reignited Trilogy Prepares To Take Flight With Launch Trailer
Reina Watt
Reina Watt
Posted on 24 October 18 at 13:51
It's a shame that there isn't a demo to give those of us who are waiting for the trilogy a little taster of what to expect.
Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
Thay SA 23
Thay SA 23
Posted on 24 October 18 at 14:21
OMG what can be better than this?!! Can’t wait!!!!!
Nand
Nand
Posted on 24 October 18 at 14:35
Does anyone know if all three games will be on disc now?
Hellfire Squall
Posted on 24 October 18 at 14:39, Edited on 24 October 18 at 14:41 by Hellfire Squall
Nand said:
Does anyone know if all three games will be on disc now?
The lack of such information seems ominous :/ ... No shots of the discs or packaging

I've already pre-ordered and i'm very excited to play it either way, but it would be a shame if it wasn't all on disc to start with
JACKKAV
JACKKAV
Posted on 24 October 18 at 14:40
Question is do I hype buy or wait for the inevitable spyro/crash combo bundle
tpb fan
tpb fan
Posted on 24 October 18 at 14:48
this really seems like a game that should be played on ps4 since spryo was on PlayStation to begin with
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 24 October 18 at 14:58
Can’t wait. It looks gorgeous.

Welcome back old friend!

I absolutely loved them back in the day, especially the Skateboarding in Year of the Dragon, so it’ll be great to revisit them but with a new lick of paint. They look gorgeous. The Crash N.Sane Trilogy was fantastic & no doubt these will be too.

With Red Dead 2 & Assassin’s Creed Odyssey no doubt taking up a lot of my time, this will be a welcome break from them in 2 weeks.

Hopefully this will also inspire more developers to Remaster some classics. Croc, 40 Winks, Hogs of War & the Soul Reaver Games.

Not Bubsy 3D though. That can stay in the 90s laugh

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 24 October 18 at 15:32
tpb fan said:
this really seems like a game that should be played on ps4 since spryo was on PlayStation to begin with
Dont be that guy. Be thankful xbox gets to experience it too. Also spyro left ps after this trilogy and has been on xbox ever since. The last 360 release was a decent game as well.
Obtained the shadows rushed me.
Frankie DrumsNY
Posted on 24 October 18 at 16:03
tpb fan said:
I've owned every Xbox and Playstation console and can say that games should be played on whichever console users prefer. I prefer the asymmetrical layout of the Xbox controller and my Namco Revolution for my PS4 just shit the bed, and the X1X is superior to my Pro anyway, so this is a no-brainer Xbox buy for me.
RomerNakata
RomerNakata
Posted on 24 October 18 at 16:29
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
Can’t wait. It looks gorgeous.

Welcome back old friend!

I absolutely loved them back in the day, especially the Skateboarding in Year of the Dragon, so it’ll be great to revisit them but with a new lick of paint. They look gorgeous. The Crash N.Sane Trilogy was fantastic & no doubt these will be too.

With Red Dead 2 & Assassin’s Creed Odyssey no doubt taking up a lot of my time, this will be a welcome break from them in 2 weeks.

Hopefully this will also inspire more developers to Remaster some classics. Croc, 40 Winks, Hogs of War & the Soul Reaver Games.

Not Bubsy 3D though. That can stay in the 90s laugh
Great suggestions for remasters! Especially, I'd love to play remasters of Croc and Soul Reaver. I know it's a long shot but one platformer series I'd like to see remastered next is Gex. That would be a bomb.
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 24 October 18 at 16:47
Reina Watt said:
It's a shame that there isn't a demo to give those of us who are waiting for the trilogy a little taster of what to expect.
Because we don't know what to expect out of a spyro game.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
UA Ridge Reaper
Posted on 24 October 18 at 18:13
tpb fan said:
I thought this same thing til we found about the final fantasy games coming over.
Reina Watt
Reina Watt
Posted on 24 October 18 at 18:27
Zorlac0666 said:
Reina Watt said:
Because we don't know what to expect out of a spyro game.
I haven't played a Spyro game in about twenty years or so, I've only played the original on PS1 and that was before analogue control become as refined and common place as it is today so I'm very curious to see what improvements they've made.
A demo would have been a nice way to do that.
Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
KJer25
KJer25
Posted on 24 October 18 at 19:14
tpb fan said:
I agree. I like the idea of being able to get 3 Platinum Trophies, too. I’ll probably wind up breaking down and getting it for both consoles.
Christijam
Christijam
Posted on 24 October 18 at 19:54
Nostalgia!
Enjoy every moment.
xNSHD
xNSHD
Posted on 24 October 18 at 19:58
easy game to get around Christmas time.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 24 October 18 at 20:36
A nice leisurely completion one day...
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
DKN117
Posted on 24 October 18 at 22:54
All these months of teases, official arts, cutscene clips, and now even a launch trailer, but still nothing regarding the Sorceress...
Commander Shepard: Savior. Paragon. Hero. Galaxy-Saver. HORRIBLE Dancer.
Morpheus414
Morpheus414
Posted on 25 October 18 at 06:25
tpb fan said:
They’re on both platforms, genius.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.