Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy Prepares To Take Flight With Launch Trailer

AuthorMessage
Fooga
Fooga
Posted on 25 October 18 at 07:38
I hope this and Hitman absolutely destroy 76.
Chunkeh Munkeh
Chunkeh Munkeh
Posted on 25 October 18 at 07:40
RDR2? Fallout 76? NAAAAAAAAH

My body is ready for Spyro. Nothing else. Just Spyro. smile
russolini77
russolini77
Posted on 25 October 18 at 10:56
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
Hopefully this will also inspire more developers to Remaster some classics. Croc, 40 Winks, Hogs of War & the Soul Reaver Games.

Not Bubsy 3D though. That can stay in the 90s laugh
Can't agree more! Now that Crash and Spyro are back with us, that shortens the list of must-plays from bygone days, but it's still a long, long list.

SquEnix needs to remake ActRaiser. Sorry. REMASTER. Not REMAKE. Remastering a game is a very fine art and it can be done very very badly. Do you hear me, Konami?
russolini77
russolini77
Posted on 25 October 18 at 11:00
RomerNakata said:
Great suggestions for remasters! Especially, I'd love to play remasters of Croc and Soul Reaver. I know it's a long shot but one platformer series I'd like to see remastered next is Gex. That would be a bomb.
You are not alone. Re-releases on modern platforms would be enough! I've been replaying them recently but the first suffers from a difficult checkpoint/save system :'(
Balnazzard
Balnazzard
Posted on 25 October 18 at 11:35, Edited on 25 October 18 at 11:37 by Balnazzard
Frankie DrumsNY said:
tpb fan said:
this really seems like a game that should be played on ps4 since spryo was on PlayStation to begin with
I've owned every Xbox and Playstation console and can say that games should be played on whichever console users prefer. I prefer the asymmetrical layout of the Xbox controller and my Namco Revolution for my PS4 just shit the bed, and the X1X is superior to my Pro anyway, so this is a no-brainer Xbox buy for me.
Ye this....although for me I play almost all multiplatform games on Xbox, Im going to pick this one up for PS4 eventually, cause thats where the franchise began. Same thing with Crash Bandicoot Nsane trilogy....On the other hand with Kingdom Hearts 3, Im going to pick that one up for Xbox One, despite having played the other games on PS.

Anyhow everyone should pick up whichever console they prefer to play the game really....there is no "right or wrong" choice there.
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 26 October 18 at 10:12
Zorlac0666 said:
Reina Watt said:
It's a shame that there isn't a demo to give those of us who are waiting for the trilogy a little taster of what to expect.
Because we don't know what to expect out of a spyro game.
What about players who have never played a spyro game but may be interest in this?
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 26 October 18 at 13:58
TheGreatKoala said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Reina Watt said:
It's a shame that there isn't a demo to give those of us who are waiting for the trilogy a little taster of what to expect.
What about players who have never played a spyro game but may be interest in this?
That one is a fair statement. Now ask developers why they stopped making demos and you'll know.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 26 October 18 at 14:32
Zorlac0666 said:
TheGreatKoala said:
Zorlac0666 said:
Reina Watt said:
That one is a fair statement. Now ask developers why they stopped making demos and you'll know.
smile
Smallville2106
Posted on 27 October 18 at 03:23
Can’t decide whether to get this. Never played a Spyro game but it looks great.
Ryn0 L
Ryn0 L
Posted on 28 October 18 at 02:30
Never played before, but I’m looking forward to playing this someday
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.