Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

PUBG's Second Post-Launch Update Brings New Weapons and More

AuthorMessage
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 26 October 18 at 04:36
7.62 new weapons

Please click here to read the story: PUBG's Second Post-Launch Update Brings New Weapons and More

Credit goes to Reborn Insanity for this story
Elliot Pierson
Posted on 26 October 18 at 07:37
This game is not an MMO
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 26 October 18 at 07:52
Looks good, gonna have to dive back in.
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 26 October 18 at 09:09
Man, those skins look so drab and lifeless (no undead pun intended). This game really has no visual identity of its own, does it?
What can change the nature of a man?
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 26 October 18 at 11:00
Awoo said:
Man, those skins look so drab and lifeless (no undead pun intended). This game really has no visual identity of its own, does it?
I'm not saying it's a good thing but I'd argue the games aesthetic is gritty so it seems OK to me.

Good update, hope to try the weapons out, like the sound of a 2 Burst.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 26 October 18 at 12:56
Awoo said:
It’s art style is meant to be “realistic”, not flashy and full of life. It’s a dreary, post-apocalyptic/abandoned environment. This fits while still being fun.
Chef Not Chief
Chef Not Chief
Posted on 26 October 18 at 13:21
One of the few games I have with a couple achievements unlocked. And yet, I have very little desire to go back and finish or even unlock anymore. Even with friends, I can only play the game in very small doses. Most of the achievements are just really grindy, that's not fun. At least they are updating the game for people who enjoy it. Even though it feels way to late for me.
Jonker
Jonker
Posted on 26 October 18 at 14:28
Chef Not Chief said:
One of the few games I have with a couple achievements unlocked. And yet, I have very little desire to go back and finish or even unlock anymore. Even with friends, I can only play the game in very small doses. Most of the achievements are just really grindy, that's not fun. At least they are updating the game for people who enjoy it. Even though it feels way to late for me.
I'm on the same boat and I really like the game but the gameplay/gunplay feels like a pile of crap to me, especially when compared to Blackout.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 26 October 18 at 16:27
Eurydace said:
Awoo said:
It’s art style is meant to be “realistic”, not flashy and full of life. It’s a dreary, post-apocalyptic/abandoned environment. This fits while still being fun.
Spot on! I play Blackout and Pubg and enjoy both for their differing BR play styles.

Although it is getting harder and harder to get a FPP outside peak US server hours. Will have to grind some the achievements out in TPP but for me TPP takes all the realism out of the game by being able to see behind walls.

It is much easier in TPP though, my KD is double that of what my FPP KD is !
Cream cannot help but rise up to the top.....Well I say, "Shit floats"
Pris
Pris
Posted on 26 October 18 at 17:25
FPP has been difficult to find games for months for me and with Blackout now out I just cant find them at all. This game is much improved from when it was first released last December. Still a good number of issues that still havent been sorted though.
Stumpy25
Stumpy25
Posted on 26 October 18 at 17:55
Are the achievements fixed yet? I haven't played in a few months.
havocofsmeg
havocofsmeg
Posted on 26 October 18 at 19:54, Edited on 26 October 18 at 19:56 by havocofsmeg
Stumpy25 said:
Are the achievements fixed yet? I haven't played in a few months.
It would seem they are tracking hunky dory, at least for me. But given this is PUBG, I would not be the least bit surprising if people are having issues.
Valar Morghulis
Doc Showtime
Doc Showtime
Posted on 26 October 18 at 21:27
Just unlocked Last Survivor in the Training Mode, so that was nice. Just stay in the session for the whole duration.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.