Game Discussion: Dante's Inferno

Dante's Inferno will be free next month. Would asking EA to relist the DLC help?

• Posted on 30 October 18 at 15:24Permalink
    and put the servers back up
  • Posted on 30 October 18 at 15:59, Edited on 30 October 18 at 16:00 by Living LegendsPermalink
    Servers Are up and the dlc was removed to prevent the complaints of sale of dlc with no operating server
  • Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:03Permalink
    if the servers are up why would people complain about not having a server? or am I misunderstanding you?
  • Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:14Permalink
    The servers were down for a long time and people would buy dlc to not be able to use it. After so many complaints it got fixed but dlc pulled
  • SpilnerSpilner737,972
    Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:28Permalink
    Living Legends said:
    The servers were down for a long time and people would buy dlc to not be able to use it. After so many complaints it got fixed but dlc pulled
    Genius!
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • ShinnizleShinnizle762,322
    Posted on 30 October 18 at 17:44Permalink
    I guess their train of thought was that they never wanted to fix it in the first place, but felt obligated to do so. Now, by pulling the DLC from the marketplace, if the online somehow breaks again, they can just ignore the problem.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • RainleafRainleaf884,309
    Posted on 31 October 18 at 09:15Permalink
    The DLC servers were down for 3 months and MS has to refund people who bought it at that time.
  • R06U3R06U3259,543
    Posted on 31 October 18 at 12:01Permalink
    I guess we can just hope they bring the DLC back...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.