Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games with Gold Titles Revealed for November 2018

AuthorMessage
misfit119
misfit119
Posted on 01 November 18 at 21:54
Shinnizle said:
What? The 360 download history on Xbox.com, when it was still a thing, would definitely let you queue a re-download of a game. I did it all the time. That's why I feel misfit119's pain when he wrote that, because I recently had to redownload a delisted game and this time having to go through my download history on the console itself took me 20 minutes to find the game I wanted to download, and it wasn't some old 2006 purchase either, imagine that...
Correct. I was trying to redownload After Burner Climax to show a friend, since I happen to really like that game, and it was impossible to find. So I went to check the Xbox.com link to redownload it only to find it no longer exists. You absolutely used to be able to queue up a download although it didn't necessarily download on its own like it should. I used to have to go into the queue and tell it "start now please" to get it going. I bought that just before it delisted in late 2014 but even going back four years is a nightmare.

J4CKA1 said:
Why is it that you can't see your 360 digitally owned games anymore?
They updated Xbox.com to no longer have a download history option for the 360. So you have to manually trawl through your consoles list to find it if it happens to be delisted. If it's still there you can just find it on the console store but sadly that's not always an option.
Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 01 November 18 at 22:04
misfit119 said:
You absolutely used to be able to queue up a download although it didn't necessarily download on its own like it should. I used to have to go into the queue and tell it "start now please" to get it going. I bought that just before it delisted in late 2014 but even going back four years is a nightmare.
I remember that if my console wasn't on when I queued it, whenever I would turn it on, the download would automatically start. But if the console was already on and I was signed into it, I would have to go to my queue and then it would start. I wouldn't have to press anything to start it, but I'd have to go to my queue so that my 360 realized it was supposed to download something laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Particle 44
Particle 44
Posted on 02 November 18 at 11:38
Lord Von Chimp said:
Cool, save the backlog, 100% 3 of those already, will take a look at Race the Sun, never heard of it.
Race the sun is a fun little arcade title. I picked it up after playing Spectra and thought it would be similar. It can be addictive but I think it is a tricky 100%
Particle 44
Particle 44
Posted on 02 November 18 at 11:39
Probably trying to get some hype for BFV from people that havent played any BF games
Alias DJA
Alias DJA
Posted on 02 November 18 at 13:25
Hang on,

This was a 360 title, for which i have a game save on my....360.

Are they seriously re-releasing Dantes Inferno for the ONE for GFG?
In boost we trust
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 02 November 18 at 13:32
Alias DJA said:
Are they seriously re-releasing Dantes Inferno for the ONE for GFG?
No, they are just making it backwards compatible (if it wasn't already) like all the 360 Games with Gold titles.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Knoell
Knoell
Posted on 03 November 18 at 15:39
Sol76 said:
Do not forget to pick up the PREMIUM DLC for Battlefield 1 as it is free until the 1st of November.
Aaaand I forgot despite owning the disc version. facepalm
Hellraizor091
Posted on 04 November 18 at 09:55
Race the sun is a nice game that I played in the past on Ps3.
xmargo86x
xmargo86x
Posted on 22 November 18 at 23:21
Did Microsoft replace the game Race the sun?
I just see Cobalt instead of Race the sun.
German xbox store btw.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 23 November 18 at 08:19
xmargo86x said:
German xbox store btw.
Some countries get Cobalt instead, including Germany.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Mr Creational
Mr Creational
Posted on 23 November 18 at 08:49
In my opinion, the person who makes the Xbox games for gold should be fired. There are so many video games including the new ones, and they keep putting the lamest video that not interesting. Don't get me wrong, games for gold have some decent games to play 50% of the time. But other than that, the games for suck. They should put a Xbox game for gold voting list. Pick a bunch a games, and let gamers vote on the games that appear next month depending on the amount of votes.
Mr. Creational
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 23 November 18 at 12:33
Mr Creational said:
In my opinion, the person who makes the Xbox games for gold should be fired. There are so many video games including the new ones, and they keep putting the lamest video that not interesting. Don't get me wrong, games for gold have some decent games to play 50% of the time. But other than that, the games for suck. They should put a Xbox game for gold voting list. Pick a bunch a games, and let gamers vote on the games that appear next month depending on the amount of votes.
Then it becomes a popularity contest. I would have never voted for Dust, didn’t even know what it was but loved it.
xmargo86x
xmargo86x
Posted on 23 November 18 at 12:45
HolyHalfDead said:
xmargo86x said:
German xbox store btw.
Some countries get Cobalt instead, including Germany.
I know that some countries sometimes get other games.
I'm just asking because I was able to download Race the sun on November 16th and yesterday Cobalt was offered instead.
That confused me a bit. Maybe just a mistake from Microsoft...
Whatever, one game more this month. smile
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 23 November 18 at 19:08, Edited on 23 November 18 at 19:09 by HolyHalfDead
Microsoft’s mistake is your gain then :)

I wonder why they pulled Race the Sun in Germany if was available.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 23 November 18 at 21:25
Mr Creational said:
The games may not be for you, but some people enjoy them.

This was honestly a decent month. BF1 for those who havent played it yet, and Dante's Inferno which has always gotten fantastic reviews but flew under a lot of people's radars.

Race The Sun is alright as a thrown in indie game, and AC1 is a classic for the console (and good for anyone who doesn't own it, obviously.)

There's been tons of games that went GwG that I would have never voted for or played without the program, but ended up loving them.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.