Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games with Gold Titles Revealed for November 2018

AuthorMessage
The Noto
The Noto
Posted on 30 October 18 at 15:55
Sol76 said:
Do not forget to pick up the PREMIUM DLC for Battlefield 1 as it is free until the 1st of November.
Thanks for the head's up on this. Really appreciate it. This will make the GWG so much sweeter.

I wish that the St. Lucia DLC for Dante's Inferno would go back on the marketplace.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 30 October 18 at 15:56
Link to FREE Premium Pass: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/battlefield-1-premium-pass...
Legendgenesis
Legendgenesis
Posted on 30 October 18 at 15:57
I've got Battlefield 1 and Assassin's Creed. I've 100% Assassin's Creed. I'll try out the other two.
CrunchyGoblin68
Posted on 30 October 18 at 15:57, Edited on 30 October 18 at 15:59 by CrunchyGoblin68
z0rrofox said:
got 3 of the 4 but a good month for most people.

Was AssCreed1 not one of the first few GwG games? My mistake, it was the second one.
Believe it was 2 that was early on

Love this month clap

Edit -- Quoted pre-edit, sorry.
Mike Langlois
Mike Langlois
Posted on 30 October 18 at 15:57
Finally I can download AC1 and finish it without having to get up and put the disk in my tray!

Hopefully there are still some good flag / templar guides online.
www.twitter.com/Mike_Langlois
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 30 October 18 at 15:59
Battlefield 1 being GwG is weird. Not only is it the first EA Xbox One game to be GwG (I believe), which I didn't think they would due because of EA Access, making your game free the same month the sequel comes out seems like too late in the cycle to build up hype without accidentally cannibalizing your sales.
buttmudBrooks
buttmudBrooks
Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:01
Own them all. Race the Sun was a PS Plus title some time ago and I don't care for it. It's basically an endless flight type of game where you dodge things and I believe stages are randomly generated every 24 hours. It seems interesting at first but gets dull quickly.
Always number 2.
romo7816
romo7816
Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:01
xPut Name Herex said:
Battlefield 1 being GwG is weird. Not only is it the first EA Xbox One game to be GwG (I believe), which I didn't think they would due because of EA Access, making your game free the same month the sequel comes out seems like too late in the cycle to build up hype without accidentally cannibalizing your sales.
Yes and cannibalizing EA Aceess I think this 4 or more games that are on EA Access that have been gwg too.
Living Legends
Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:02
I agree with PNH, never did I think a get would be an ea access title.

Boosting Gaming Session for Battlefield 1

Session is for the ten people achievement on the operations that is deserted. I got two copies and will rent a server.
HawkeyeBarry20
Battlefield 1 is really nice even if I already have it. The Assassins Creed game is a classic and Dante’s Inferno is what has me excited the most. No idea what the other game is but I’ll download it.
YouCantSaveHer
Well bring dante inferno dlc back and ill give a shit. Already got the others.
Obtained the shadows rushed me.
romo7816
romo7816
Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:03
Bazroy99 said:
romo7816 said:
Dear Microsoft and EA, stop putting the damn EA access games on gwg, it makes having access worthless than if you are going to put them all on gwg. After next year if you keep doing this you will lose an access customer. So stupid cannibalizing your own product. And yes i know people dont have access but thats not the point.
I'm not sure they will read your letter here.

Good month.
Nope just expressing my frustration with it. I agree it is a good month unless u have access then half of the games you already have.
dlCHIEF58
dlCHIEF58
Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:04
romo7816 said:
Dear Microsoft and EA, stop putting the damn EA access games on gwg, it makes having access worthless than if you are going to put them all on gwg. After next year if you keep doing this you will lose an access customer. So stupid cannibalizing your own product. And yes i know people dont have access but thats not the point.
I disagree, at least regarding the 360 games as EA Access does not apply to the 360 console. It will be nice having a copy of Dante's Inferno I can play on my 360 as well as the One. Also more people do NOT have EA Access than do, so that IS a BIG point. Do you also complain when a game you bought shows up as a GwG or EA Access Vault game?
a bag of purp
a bag of purp
Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:06
I'm actually really excited about Assass 1. I wanna complete thet
Borador91
Borador91
Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:07
Now to wait for Star Wars Battlefront.
IX Bricktop XI
Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:08
Sol76 said:
Do not forget to pick up the PREMIUM DLC for Battlefield 1 as it is free until the 1st of November.
Thanks for the heads up!
Kolega Tenshou
Awesome month!
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Assassin's Creed I is a quick 1k for those that haven't already done so. The controls aren't as good as Syndicate sadly.
There is always a way.
V3ntilator
V3ntilator
I own all the games on various systems, but still a very good month.
Hawk xVx
Hawk xVx
Posted on 30 October 18 at 16:09
Sol76 said:
thank you for this!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.