Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

7 Horror Series That Deserve Sequels (And 3 That Don't)

• SilentJay76SilentJay76816,533
    Posted on 10 November 18 at 10:03
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    why shouldn't dead island deserve a sequel? because of dying light? dead island was good before they started patching the game up which ruined it in the end.

do we really need another dead space, state of decay, dead raising? i would rather see new IP'S beside's the same stuff.

like gear's of war should of ended after the 3rd one.
    Your grammar is way scarier than any of these games. wink
  • outlaw player05outlaw player051,028,826
    Posted on 04 December 18 at 10:51
    SilentJay76 said:
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    why shouldn't dead island deserve a sequel? because of dying light? dead island was good before they started patching the game up which ruined it in the end.

do we really need another dead space, state of decay, dead raising? i would rather see new IP'S beside's the same stuff.

Game up, which - Dead Raising Rising, fixed it. dance
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 December 18 at 11:10
    no horror games should get sequels! i feel like with each installment the horror loses its edge, so i think it is better to create an original IP and goes with it instead of ruining a great horror games (i.e dead space, resident evil..etc)
    Have no fear, Amjad is here
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 10:53
    fireiz said:
    no horror games should get sequels! i feel like with each installment the horror loses its edge, so i think it is better to create an original IP and goes with it instead of ruining a great horror games (i.e dead space, resident evil..etc)
    Resident evil has too many installations already, we don't need anymore. They have ruined it multiple times, and plus the game gets boring after awhile.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76816,533
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 11:02
    outlaw player05 said:
    SilentJay76 said:
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:

I count another 24 errors... or thereabouts.

Grammar Police out. headspin
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 18:40, Edited on 05 December 18 at 18:43 by outlaw player05
    SilentJay76 said:
    outlaw player05 said:
    SilentJay76 said:
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:

I count another 24 errors... or thereabouts.

Grammar Police out. headspin
    Here's another 24 mistakes then, also I forgot that all of the game's listed, need to be capitalized. I count 14 uncapitalized game errors. Why shouldn't doesn't Dead Island deserve a sequel, is it because - was good, before they started patching the game up, which ruined it - do Do we really need another Dead Space, State of Decay, and Dead Rising? i I would rather see new IP's, besides the same stuff. - Gears of War should have ended after the third one. (Is it me or is this guy bad at capitalizing.) It was around twenty four at least.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,932,118
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 20:29, Edited on 05 December 18 at 20:30 by Sashamorning
    We definitely need a new Condemned.

Oops, I already mentioned that. It's been a while since I read this thread.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Posted on 12 December 20 at 02:55
    Id love to see a sequel to The evil within, Dead rising, and dead island, I couldn't be too upset about missing a sequel to dead island tho, dead rising I would most definitely play because the 3rd game in the series is what got me into gamine but of all, id want to see a sequel to the evil within the most, especially with the last clip at the end of the game, I think that the idea of having the lost come into reality would be a neat idea.
    Odderrotterr72
  • Voland44Voland44116,610
    Posted on 06 June 23 at 12:11, Edited on 06 June 23 at 12:11 by Voland44
    part about Dead Island 2 and Dying Light 2 didnt aged well laugh

consindering that latter ended up lackluster. unlike Dead Island 2
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads