Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from October 2018

• SteaksaucepieSteaksaucepie1,425,784
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 17:07
    Really like the addition of the easy game of the month!
  • Posted on 01 November 18 at 17:22
    Midnight deluxe took 15 minutes it was laughable
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,175,919
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 17:40
    Deployment is more than an hour some of the characters n weapons are useless. Plus its total shite. Also is it me or alot of these indie games getting more expensive and ALOT shorter?
  • AKXOneAKXOne649,900
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 17:45
    How well does Gnomes Garden play with a controller? My wife enjoys that type of game but has only played them with a mouse on PC.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,264,734
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 17:46
    NO1KEV said:
    Deployment is more than an hour some of the characters n weapons are useless. Plus its total shite. Also is it me or alot of these indie games getting more expensive and ALOT shorter?
    You are not wrong and it sucks because people who want score will buy them--myself included once in a while but I'm trying not to until they go on sale. I'd buy them for 1-2 dollars with no compunction, but I absolutely refuse to spend more than 5 unless I have extra rewards points or gift cards.
    Always number 2.
  • BiLLzuMaNaTiBiLLzuMaNaTi2,609,616
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 17:50, Edited on 01 November 18 at 17:50 by BiLLzuMaNaTi
    Gnomes Garden 2 just released as well
    YouTube: AchievementLand
  • EinaisEinais181,614
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 18:22
    AKXOne said:
    How well does Gnomes Garden play with a controller? My wife enjoys that type of game but has only played them with a mouse on PC.
    you can change the speed at which it travels which is nice. Using a touch screen would always be preferable but it doesn't take away from the game having to use the controller.
  • RebelCowRebelCow174,903
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 18:56
    Midnight Deluxe was fun! Not sure why the rating is so low. When you grind these easy 1k games, anything that isn't outright painful is a win in my book lol.
  • planting42planting421,722,361
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 19:27, Edited on 01 November 18 at 19:29 by planting42
    I believe in value of money. If its much beyond a $2 per hour of entertainment ratio - the rating suffers. A 15 minute game that costs $5 is an automatic 1star or lower in my book.

Think about it... buying them only encourages the developers to put in as little effort as necessary to get a sale. The recent Ratalaika games are pretty poor quality and deserve the low ratings they get.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/event/UHH4
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 November 18 at 19:49
    if i'm going to buy an easy game i will always wait for a sale. i can't justify most of these price's unless they are under $3
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,175,919
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 19:53
    Yeah transefernce is a prime example. £19.99 for a 1 hour game is a joke. No idea on the quality of the game but gs is all about who has the most cash to burn nowadays.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,087,922
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 19:57
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    if i'm going to buy an easy game i will always wait for a sale. i can't justify most of these price's unless they are under $3
    Same! I personally could never buy a game for $5 or more, when the game takes less than an hour. To each their own 😁
    Matthew
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 November 18 at 20:05, Edited on 01 November 18 at 20:07 by
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    Same! I personally could never buy a game for $5 or more, when the game takes less than an hour. To each their own 😁
    well i do game share as well so we both save money either way

but there's so many game's that are way over price for the length of the game. I understand why some people buy them straight away so they don't get overwhelmed with lot's of game's at once and they don't want to fall behind being top, but paying $10-60 for an easy short game isn't for me
  • GsO LightGsO Light175,445 175,445 GamerScore
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 21:21, Edited on 01 November 18 at 21:23 by GsO Light
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    Couldn't agree more.. easy achievements are nice, but spending over $5 for a game in which you'll be done all the achievements in a few hours isn't satisfying
  • Posted on 01 November 18 at 21:35
    Midnight Deluxe was garbage. I think they shove these terrible games out here just for people like us. At least the Neo Geo games are good lmao
    A filthy degenerate obsessed with 2D.
  • Noodles JrNoodles Jr1,296,322
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 21:47
    Ratalaika back at it again. Giving NEOGEO a run for its money.
  • PangoBaraPangoBara1,460,942
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 21:49
    Spencer is a fucking abomination.

1.8/5 stars is at least 1.9 stars too high of a rating
    ~Ya boy Santino Hartford
  • Posted on 01 November 18 at 23:26
    Hmm might pick up Gnomes Garden for that price. Really want to try Devious Dungeon and Guns Gore and Cannoli too at some point just for fun.
  • FNSUITE GHOSTFNSUITE GHOST1,353,588
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 00:51
    Keep in mind guys that a lot of these easy games aren’t “short” games they’re just short 1000 gamerscore. A lot of them have more levels after the achievements are all gotten.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.