Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from October 2018

  • LulzwagonLulzwagon89,024
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 01:06
    "Spencer" might be the worst title for a game I've ever seen. I can't wait for the sequel, "Robert".
  • SangriazSangriaz3,402,360
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 03:54
    Transference is a 3-4 hour game if played regularly and enjoying the story. Is 3-4 hour game worth $25? I personally don't think so, but it's definitely not a sub 1 hour game unless you are only going for the achievements with a guide open.

    Similar with Midnight Deluxe, it has 70 levels and you can try to 3 star them all. It's only 15 minute game if you stop playing when you have 1000g.

    To each his own how you enjoy the games, but you are paying $5 or whatever the cost is and playing only part of the game and saying it's expensive. It'd be like paying $10 for a movie ticket, watching 1/3 of the movie, walking out and saying the movie was short and not that great.
  • Kosmik VolfeKosmik Volfe186,752
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 04:32
    Soulcalibur VI is pretty easy to do even if you aren't skilled in fighting games or the series. I have 8 left to go and got them fast.
  • AwooAwoo1,699,215
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 07:45, Edited on 02 November 18 at 07:46 by Awoo
    Sangriaz said:
    Transference is a 3-4 hour game if played regularly and enjoying the story. Is 3-4 hour game worth $25? I personally don't think so, but it's definitely not a sub 1 hour game unless you are only going for the achievements with a guide open.

    Similar with Midnight Deluxe, it has 70 levels and you can try to 3 star them all. It's only 15 minute game if you stop playing when you have 1000g.

    To each his own how you enjoy the games, but you are paying $5 or whatever the cost is and playing only part of the game and saying it's expensive. It'd be like paying $10 for a movie ticket, watching 1/3 of the movie, walking out and saying the movie was short and not that great.
    Most of these games aren't worth continuing though, and apparantly the devs know that. Midnight Deluxe for example is a massive piece of shit, and I don't need to play another excrutiating 30 levels to know that. 15 minutes is also a load of bullshit, it's like a 40 minute game. Possibly faster with a video walkthrough, but even then it's frustrating and luck based at best.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty641,640
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 07:47
    Who buys this shit? Are achievements really that important to people to stoop so low?
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,392,183
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 09:31, Edited on 02 November 18 at 09:32 by Legohead 1977
    NawtyCawty said:
    Who buys this shit? Are achievements really that important to people to stoop so low?
    I have bought a couple of them just to try and stay in the GTASC as long as we can! Gamesharing makes them a bit more reasonable, but Midnight Deluxe is the only one cheap enough this time! redface
    Legohead 1977
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4577,116
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 09:54
    I really enjoyed Midnight Deluxe. I don't get all the hate for it.
  • SangriazSangriaz3,402,360
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 11:43
    Awoo said:
    Sangriaz said:
    Transference is a 3-4 hour game if played regularly and enjoying the story. Is 3-4 hour game worth $25? I personally don't think so, but it's definitely not a sub 1 hour game unless you are only going for the achievements with a guide open.

    Similar with Midnight Deluxe, it has 70 levels and you can try to 3 star them all. It's only 15 minute game if you stop playing when you have 1000g.

    To each his own how you enjoy the games, but you are paying $5 or whatever the cost is and playing only part of the game and saying it's expensive. It'd be like paying $10 for a movie ticket, watching 1/3 of the movie, walking out and saying the movie was short and not that great.
    Most of these games aren't worth continuing though, and apparantly the devs know that. Midnight Deluxe for example is a massive piece of shit, and I don't need to play another excrutiating 30 levels to know that. 15 minutes is also a load of bullshit, it's like a 40 minute game. Possibly faster with a video walkthrough, but even then it's frustrating and luck based at best.
    I agree that these aren't the best games. All I am saying is you are buying the full game, yet the complaint is based on a partial play and/or walkthrough based play through that is not meant for the enjoyment of the game but only going for the score. Midnight Deluxe is at best a 20 minute game for achievements and nearly no luck involved except for a couple of levels with or without a walkthrough since you just need to get through 40 levels and only 1 level require 3 stars. Might be 50-60 minutes if you go through all 70 levels. Might be 2-3 hours if you are trying to 3 star all levels.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty641,640
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 15:08
    Legohead 1977 said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    Who buys this shit? Are achievements really that important to people to stoop so low?
    I have bought a couple of them just to try and stay in the GTASC as long as we can! Gamesharing makes them a bit more reasonable, but Midnight Deluxe is the only one cheap enough this time! redface
    Ahhh the dreaded GTASC. I have played many a dodgy game in the past for that, I’m soooo glad I don’t bother anymore lol.
  • Epic LouieEpic Louie2,115,726
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 16:17
    I played a few of those titles. Deployment and Midnight Deluxe were pretty easy and short.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Mart 128Mart 128380,491
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 17:50
    We need the gamerscore system updating so its more like true achievements these crap games for 1hrs play that give 1000gs is messing with what achievements are about. I know even ta scores can occasionally be a bit broken ie my highest ratio achievement is twice as high as the one below it and it was for just leaving my computer on for 4 days, but it’s still a more accurate representation of your skill and not your wallet size. I’ve bought games for a quick boost before but might not have if a system like true achievements was the recognised scoring for everyone.
    MGT128
  • PangoBaraPangoBara1,460,942
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 18:30, Edited on 02 November 18 at 18:31 by PangoBara
    KenH2k4 said:
    I really enjoyed Midnight Deluxe. I don't get all the hate for it.
    Yeah, it wasn't too bad. It kinda just felt like the mobile game that it truly is. Of course, that also kinda makes it feel like a game that should be free
    ~Ya boy Santino Hartford
  • Posted on 03 November 18 at 00:01
    DeviousDungeon is a pretty fun game, getting 1000 score in a few hours isa nice bonus.
  • UberniXiUberniXi394,101
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 04:34
    As much as I love achievements, it seems unjustifiable to pay this amount of money for such a short game.
  • supkrissupkris944,774
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 08:20
    Devious dungeon is not bad if u can tolerate the pixelated graphics. The game was fun on vita and okay on ps4. It was a cross buy. Currently overpriced in Xbox but worth getting on sale. Easy and fun 1000 gs
  • Posted on 03 November 18 at 09:44
    Steaksaucepie said:
    Really like the addition of the easy game of the month!
    Yes, me too! Thanks for making them!
    Magic
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 03 November 18 at 21:04
    Epic Louie said:
    I played a few of those titles. Deployment and Midnight Deluxe were pretty easy and short.
    Thanks for summing it up!
  • neeker75neeker751,213,972
    Posted on 05 November 18 at 06:45
    Devious Dungeon, Deployment and Midnight Deluxe are somehow all not available in my region. Same as Paw Patrol. laugh

    Very troublesome to have to continuously buy US dollars from playasia for these games.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 05 November 18 at 14:38
    Mart 128 said:
    We need the gamerscore system updating so its more like true achievements these crap games for 1hrs play that give 1000gs is messing with what achievements are about. I know even ta scores can occasionally be a bit broken ie my highest ratio achievement is twice as high as the one below it and it was for just leaving my computer on for 4 days, but it’s still a more accurate representation of your skill and not your wallet size. I’ve bought games for a quick boost before but might not have if a system like true achievements was the recognised scoring for everyone.
    The TA score is not an accurate representation of skill, there are thousands of achievements that have a really high ratio that take less time than the console does to turn on.

    There is no issue with the gamerscore system. Don't be fooled, the people with really high gamerscore do not give a **** about the number, all they care about is completion percentage. That's why people here complain so much about hard achievements - If they cared about the gamerscore, the difficult high scoring achievements will be completed and the low scoring ones wouldn't be touched. Take the following example:

    Game A has 200 gamerscore, that can be obtained in 20 minutes without trying. By your logic, they wouldn't care as the gamerscore is low

    Game B has 1 easy 990G achievement and 1 very difficult 10G achievement. By your logic, the players here would go for the game as it has a higher gamerscore.

    But trust me, the majority of the achievement hunters here would go for Game A EVERY time because of the completion percentage
  • Posted on 05 November 18 at 20:28
    TheGreatKoala said:
    Mart 128 said:
    We need the gamerscore system updating so its more like true achievements these crap games for 1hrs play that give 1000gs is messing with what achievements are about. I know even ta scores can occasionally be a bit broken ie my highest ratio achievement is twice as high as the one below it and it was for just leaving my computer on for 4 days, but it’s still a more accurate representation of your skill and not your wallet size. I’ve bought games for a quick boost before but might not have if a system like true achievements was the recognised scoring for everyone.
    The TA score is not an accurate representation of skill, there are thousands of achievements that have a really high ratio that take less time than the console does to turn on.

    There is no issue with the gamerscore system. Don't be fooled, the people with really high gamerscore do not give a **** about the number, all they care about is completion percentage. That's why people here complain so much about hard achievements - If they cared about the gamerscore, the difficult high scoring achievements will be completed and the low scoring ones wouldn't be touched. Take the following example:

    Game A has 200 gamerscore, that can be obtained in 20 minutes without trying. By your logic, they wouldn't care as the gamerscore is low

    Game B has 1 easy 990G achievement and 1 very difficult 10G achievement. By your logic, the players here would go for the game as it has a higher gamerscore.

    But trust me, the majority of the achievement hunters here would go for Game A EVERY time because of the completion percentage
    I respect your opinion but I completely disagree. Not many people I know (nobody I know really) actually cares about completion. Only a few people comparatively care about that. I like getting achievements for any game regardless of the difficulty but I will not make myself suffer just to 100% a game. I will happily take my 275K+ gamerscore with only a 70% completion because to me and most of my friends it is about the score and having fun playing games to build that. it is nice to complete games but I only care about completely if it is a game I like and/or is easier to complete.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.