Game Discussion: Gears of War 4

Do you really need to play horde dozens of times?

• Posted on 06 November 18 at 18:16
    Yes, I am aware of all of that, and that is indeed much worse than the horde achievements. But all those things have been talked about multiple times and most Gears players are well aware of their bullshit. Trust me I'd take the horde achievements over the "Classy!" achievement any day. That's possibly one of the worst achievement ever.
    CryogenicxAngel
  • Posted on 06 November 18 at 19:06
    I've got the scrap to max my Soldier out, but it's 8000 scrap more than the Engineer so I'm still stubbornly holding out on the possibility I get the 'Flow' card.

I'm scared to scrap my cards in case one of the unannounced achievements is something stupid like "collect all Day of the Dead skins".
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,176,343
    Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:25
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    I've got the scrap to max my Soldier out, but it's 8000 scrap more than the Engineer so I'm still stubbornly holding out on the possibility I get the 'Flow' card.

I'm scared to scrap my cards in case one of the unannounced achievements is something stupid like "collect all Day of the Dead skins".
    I don't think you have to worry about that. They said the hidden 4 achievements will be love letters to the community. Most likely they'll be easter eggs or something silly as an olive branch after the hellish grind they put completionists through over the past couple years.
  • Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:53
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    I don't think you have to worry about that. They said the hidden 4 achievements will be love letters to the community. Most likely they'll be easter eggs or something silly as an olive branch after the hellish grind they put completionists through over the past couple years.
    15G - Complete Seriously in Gears of War (360)
    15G - Complete Veteran Gear in Gears of War 2
    15G - Complete Seriously 3.0 in Gears of War 3
    15G - Complete Sybarite in Gears of War Judgment cry
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 11:28
    Moldy Tacos5000 said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    15G - Complete Seriously in Gears of War (360)
    15G - Complete Veteran Gear in Gears of War 2
    15G - Complete Seriously 3.0 in Gears of War 3
    15G - Complete Sybarite in Gears of War Judgment cry
    Ahaha, yeah that wouldn't surprise me. I personally think a good last achievement would be: "Upgrade all horde skill cards to level 6" laugh
    CryogenicxAngel
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 November 18 at 02:47
    I love playing Horde, especially for hours at a time.
  • Posted on 14 November 18 at 00:40
    I was really expecting the “all cards to level 6”, getting ready for that scrap grind...
  • count023count0231,023,295
    Posted on 14 November 18 at 05:56
    pretty stupid to since the devs have been promising since August that would not be an achievement.
  • Posted on 14 November 18 at 13:26
    The same developers who promised to fix Gears Judgment after 4 was released and stable.
  • Posted on 14 November 18 at 13:37
    count023 said:
    pretty stupid to since the devs have been promising since August that would not be an achievement.
    And they also said there wouldn't be a Wings achievement and yet here we are.
  • BigErnMBigErnM210,019
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 19:50
    I knew they would never make all cards level 6 or Wings 10 achievements because I did them in preparation for that and absolutely everything this developer has done to this game since it launched has ticked me off. Almost nothing I ever did for a possible future achievement paid off. I guess having Wings 10 got me the Wings 1 achievement at least.
  • Posted on 15 November 18 at 20:43
    Maybe they’ll let you import your cards in Gears 5 and have the “all cards at lvl 6” cheev then. Then you’ll get it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads