Game Discussion: Hungry Shark World Forum

Missing fossil?

AuthorMessage
WrierCrib24502
Posted on 04 November 18 at 21:33, Edited on 26 November 18 at 22:09 by WrierCrib24502
Hello, could anyone help, deal with the White Shark mission? It's about the first mission: The Lost Stethacanthus! Find 20 fossils to unlock the spikes. I came across a map of China with 19/20 fossils, I had the last one on the tower, but the helicopter shot me down and I died and the game did not save. No fossil appears from that moment. I have looked through all the maps in pirate costumes a dozen or so times and nowhere I can not find the latter. This is the last missing shark in the collection, without it, and the mission will not come to an end. Thanks in advance for any help suggestions.Maybe differently, can you start a new game?
I ASK NO ONE
I ASK NO ONE
Posted on 16 December 18 at 03:37
At bit late for ur post, but just use the pistol for finding fossils. Usually with a large amount of fossils they will be spread out across all 4 maps. Such every area. Even if u die just know where u have been so u know that area has been covered.
I ASK NO ONE
Deacon Vex
Deacon Vex
Posted on 06 January 19 at 00:13
There's a bug where if you pick up a fossil and die then the fossil won't count and won't reappear. Requires deleting your save and starting over to fix. I had to do this on the same mission, after about 200 hours of work.
HappyCampersII
Posted on 11 February 19 at 20:49
There is another fossil pretty high up, on the map. It is to the right of the tower with the slanted roof. If you have the pirate pistol equipped, the little blue icon will show you the way. I had trouble with this one, but I wasn't going to buy into the glitch until after a thorough search of the whole map. Lo and behold I found it.
HappyCampersII
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.