Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Two Worlds II Expansion Pack Coming

AuthorMessage
osubluejacket
osubluejacket
Posted on 16 April 11 at 23:26
More content, not a third world

Please click here to read the story: Two Worlds II Expansion Pack Coming

External link: http://potff.twoworlds2.com/en/
UnrealCube
UnrealCube
Posted on 16 April 11 at 23:33
why do they insist on continuing this series... the first was terrible and the second was equally worse.
SilentRich69
SilentRich69
Posted on 16 April 11 at 23:36
oh stop hating and make a better game then.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 16 April 11 at 23:58
l3lackCube said:
why do they insist on continuing this series... the first was terrible and the second was equally worse.
Equally worse doesn't make sense. I've played quite a bit of both and the second one is way better than the first. I'm not sure what you base your standards on but then again, it doesn't matter when the quality it dramatically different.

I need to get back on this but I'm grinding so many games right now that I really don't have room for another game to play. I may still look into this though.
The sun goes down, and so does she.
ERIKDOTCOM
ERIKDOTCOM
Posted on 17 April 11 at 00:12
September? Wow, this better be massive.
Ralloc
Posted on 17 April 11 at 03:06
I actually enjoyed TW2 a lot, but unfortunately it will have to wait. Too many other things already happening in the fall.
Andrzej81
Andrzej81
Posted on 17 April 11 at 03:17
i enjoyed first and second and can't wait for expansion. i wonder how many achievements they will ad?
Life is goooood ;)
UnknownAvatar
UnknownAvatar
Posted on 17 April 11 at 03:20
If it's like the addons for the 1st game, then they'll add 0 achievements.
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 17 April 11 at 03:21, Edited on 17 April 11 at 03:22 by Sanada
l3lackCube said:
Your post makes no sense. I almost feel dumber for reading it. To say the second is just as bad as the first is an outrageous claim considering the major improvements from one game to another...I only played the second for a short amount of time at a friends but just from that I can tell they definitely made improvements. Still, Wondering how they are going to go about this DLC / what achievements they may include.
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 17 April 11 at 03:24
Need to pick this up, I enjoyed the first (was a chore to get 1000 but still) and wanna try this one really bad.
Smurfquake
Posted on 17 April 11 at 03:26
Never gotten either games in this series.
But I keep hearing the 2nd one is far better, may have to look at some more media and decide for myself whether I want it or not. I'm always a sucker for a good action-RPG at the very least!
UnknownAvatar
UnknownAvatar
Posted on 17 April 11 at 03:31
The 2nd one is probably the best of the mediocre rpgs out there, if that makes any sense to you. Beats out crap like Risen, Divinity 2, and Arcania in other words.
Shinwasha
Shinwasha
Posted on 17 April 11 at 04:50
I've got too many games to really play this. It feels like an MMO to me but single player.
spletchie
spletchie
Posted on 17 April 11 at 05:12
l3lackCube said:

Just reading the phrase "equally worse" makes my head hurt. (I do get what you're trying to say, but still... "equally worse" is just...ouch)
Solamon77
Solamon77
Posted on 17 April 11 at 05:17
I keep debating weather or not I should check this game out. I'm currently playing Divinity 2 and enjoying it so I don't know if I have room for another vanilla Fantasy RPG right now. I think I'll wait until this pack comes out and then get it and the main game all at once.
Solamon77
UnrealCube
UnrealCube
Posted on 17 April 11 at 05:44
Just my opinion, I was not a fan. I felt like the both of them could have been better in so many ways. I felt they missed out.
Ralloc
Posted on 17 April 11 at 07:15
l3lackCube said:
Just my opinion, I was not a fan. I felt like the both of them could have been better in so many ways. I felt they missed out.
They most definitely could have been better, but they've developed a cult fan-base as the RPG equivalent of a B-movie. I ended up enjoying them both, despite the gratuitous amount of flaws.
John Death 117
Posted on 17 April 11 at 07:42
l3lackCube said:
Lol xD 'Equally Worse'...Paradox of Epic Fail Proportions. Your world is now crumbling, leaving only a small mouse waving a white flag; only because of your paradoxed events; it is a flag; waving a white mouse.
*Enter 'Twilight Zone Theme Song'*

And,

SilentRich69 said:
oh stop hating and make a better game then.
Nicely put. :)

I love both games, believe it or not; I prefer them to Oblivion, and I like the corny voice acting of the first game "Mmm, Bandits.", not so much the second admittingly; the character has no personality...
But the game itself, and the levelling RPG aspects are great.
I'm looking forward to this add-on.
Guitar Hero and Halo - Message me if you want a game sometime.
CrimsonGaidin
CrimsonGaidin
Posted on 17 April 11 at 09:05
TW2 is awesome! Don't know why people are so eager to join the hate bandwagon. Sure it has a lot of little flaws but the overall game is pretty great, especially compared to the first (which I also enjoyed quite a bit). This DLC should be a blast!
I aim to misbehave!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 April 11 at 09:47, Edited on 17 April 11 at 09:48 by
Awesome stuff, love the dig at Oblivion with the 'impact-orientated horse armour' :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.