Game Discussion: Lies of Astaroth

Raider Invasion Event NOV 6th - 12th 2018

• SkodeSkode278,248
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 14:56
    I work full time and I'm a father... Don't pretend everyone can afford same amount of time to run loads of dummy accounts just because you blatantly think it's fine to abuse the system and reap all the best rewards for yourself doing so.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 November 18 at 15:15
    Skode said:
    I work full time and I'm a father... Don't pretend everyone can afford same amount of time to run loads of dummy accounts just because you blatantly think it's fine to abuse the system and reap all the best rewards for yourself doing so.
    I'm a father and work 12hr shifts. It takes about 1.5hrs to log in and farm my 4 alt accounts a day. Whats your point?? facepalm
  • VillardVillard436,290
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 20:26
    Love it when debates get spiky. I have a couple of alts one of which I'm trying to see how far I can get using only 1* cards but that's not important but I agree with m808. It is a level playing field as there is nothing to stop anyone creating a clan with 29 alts and in doing so tweaking the odds in your favour in raider. But you'd need to invest some serious time into that. And surely all gaming leaderboards are dominated by gamers that love a game and invest skills and time in getting to the top and trying to stay there. I've logged into LoA for about 20 months and only in the last month or so has that dedication (or stupidity) resulted in my decks being strong enough to get into the top 50 (sometimes) and torment most (not all) of the campaign etc, 99.9% of which has been achieved without alts.
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 21:22
    MA3LSTR0M808 said:
    Skode said:
    I was 47th then got bumped out of the top 50 within the last minute, cheeky beggars lol (only different between top 50 and 100 is crystals and 5 star universal scraps - not worth spending crystals on IMO).

Still those that abuse the system with fake accounts for their clans don't half ruin these events for everyone else. Spending loads of free time to personally boost your score is fine but guaranteeing yourself extremes is a deeply unfair and unlevel playing field when theres top tier cards at play for highest ranks.
    Anyone can start a clan.
    Anyone can add dummy accounts to their clan.
    Anyone can invest the amount of time they choose.

Its a level playing field apart from spending crystals, and there's no way of guaranteeing extremes. Even with a handful of alt accounts you can still have crappy luck.
    Question: do dummy accounts get their own energy? I'm not that keen on making a boatload of dummy accounts after all this time (and I don't think I'd have a lot of time to play them either) but it would be helpful to finally max out my basically 1 player clan...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 November 18 at 21:50
    Carlton Slayer said:
    MA3LSTR0M808 said:
    Skode said:
    I was 47th then got bumped out of the top 50 within the last minute, cheeky beggars lol (only different between top 50 and 100 is crystals and 5 star universal scraps - not worth spending crystals on IMO).

Still those that abuse the system with fake accounts for their clans don't half ruin these events for everyone else. Spending loads of free time to personally boost your score is fine but guaranteeing yourself extremes is a deeply unfair and unlevel playing field when theres top tier cards at play for highest ranks.
    Anyone can start a clan.
    Anyone can add dummy accounts to their clan.
    Anyone can invest the amount of time they choose.

Its a level playing field apart from spending crystals, and there's no way of guaranteeing extremes. Even with a handful of alt accounts you can still have crappy luck.
    Question: do dummy accounts get their own energy? I'm not that keen on making a boatload of dummy accounts after all this time (and I don't think I'd have a lot of time to play them either) but it would be helpful to finally max out my basically 1 player clan...
    Yeah they all get their own energy, they are just different accounts on your xbox etc I use my kids accounts and a few old ones of my own. Once you get them to level 30 invite them to your clan. Then your main account can challenge their liliths after a 5min cooldown.

You get 17k for beating an alt accounts extreme and 3.5k for nightmares. Im not encouraging anyone to do this, its boring as heck... but if you want the best rewards you gotta put in the effort. Nobody has a prayer of coming in the top 10, just by logging in a few times a day and rinsing the energy. There are players with clans of 20+ alt accounts.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 November 18 at 21:55
    Villard said:
    Love it when debates get spiky. I have a couple of alts one of which I'm trying to see how far I can get using only 1* cards but that's not important but I agree with m808. It is a level playing field as there is nothing to stop anyone creating a clan with 29 alts and in doing so tweaking the odds in your favour in raider. But you'd need to invest some serious time into that. And surely all gaming leaderboards are dominated by gamers that love a game and invest skills and time in getting to the top and trying to stay there. I've logged into LoA for about 20 months and only in the last month or so has that dedication (or stupidity) resulted in my decks being strong enough to get into the top 50 (sometimes) and torment most (not all) of the campaign etc, 99.9% of which has been achieved without alts.
    Well said. And yeah there are a few players I know with 20+ alt clans who could just win the events on a whim. I only started a mini alt clan because I was fed up of skimming the top 20, and knew it was what it would take.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads