Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Insane Robots Update Adds New Max The Cash Mode

• MegsonGroveMegsonGrove432,645
  • IcyThrasherIcyThrasher597,163
    Posted on 06 November 18 at 22:04Permalink
    Does anyone have access to the patch notes? Or know if this update fixes any of the 4-6 unobtainable achievements?
  • BAD T0ASTBAD T0AST696,100
    Posted on 06 November 18 at 22:23Permalink
    Leaving the acid cloud with 1 life still crashes the game... so that's 2 that are still unobtainable. I'll add more as I find them.
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo315,590
    Posted on 07 November 18 at 03:15, Edited on 07 November 18 at 03:16 by KBop a dooPermalink
    IcyThrasher said:
    Does anyone have access to the patch notes? Or know if this update fixes any of the 4-6 unobtainable achievements?
    BAD T0AST said:
    Leaving the acid cloud with 1 life still crashes the game... so that's 2 that are still unobtainable. I'll add more as I find them.
    It looks like so few people have played the game that TA isn't aware Insane Robots has unobtainable achievements because there haven't been any unobtainable flags submitted for them.

If you guys know which ones aren't obtainable, and it's not too much trouble, you can let the Game Info team know to mark them as unobtainable using this link. I'd go ahead and submit it referencing your comments as the source, but I'm sure not sure specifically which ones you're referring to toast
  • IcyThrasherIcyThrasher597,163
    Posted on 07 November 18 at 04:55Permalink
    KBop a doo said:
    IcyThrasher said:
    BAD T0AST said:
    It looks like so few people have played the game that TA isn't aware Insane Robots has unobtainable achievements because there haven't been any unobtainable flags submitted for them.

If you guys know which ones aren't obtainable, and it's not too much trouble, you can let the Game Info team know to mark them as unobtainable using this link. I'd go ahead and submit it referencing your comments as the source, but I'm sure not sure specifically which ones you're referring to toast
    No worries, I'll submit the flags for the ones I know to not be working right now. Toast may be able to submit more than I can but I'll leave that to Toast to decide. There are a couple that I am almost positive that are unobtainable but I'll wait till I play more.
    Posted on 07 November 18 at 20:50Permalink
    Hmm, I don't see the checkboxes when trying to submit info so I just submitted my testing in the comments. For redundancies sake I'm listing them here:

Insane RobotsCloud and ClearThe Cloud and Clear achievement in Insane Robots worth 224 pointsLeave acid cloud with 1 life

Insane RobotsSuper TeamThe Super Team achievement in Insane Robots worth 808 pointsUpgrade your 8-robot team to average health 40 or more and average slots 6 or more

Leaving acid cloud with 1 life currently crashes the game. To add insult to injury if the AI player leaves acid cloud with 1 life it also crashes the game.

Insane RobotsFull CapacityThe Full Capacity achievement in Insane Robots worth 44 pointsUpgrade a robot's augment slots to maximum for tournament

Buying the last augment slot (7th) does not pop the achievement.

Insane RobotsQuick Battle MasterThe Quick Battle Master achievement in Insane Robots worth 407 pointsCompleted all nine quick battles

Completing the last (9th) battle crashes the game. The star will show after you restart the game but you won't get the achievement either way.

Insane RobotsFull HouseThe Full House achievement in Insane Robots worth 30 pointsUnlock all robots

One of the unlockable characters requires you get the above achievement (complete all 9 quick battles). Since that crashes the game it also makes this achievement unobtainable.
    Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:50Permalink
    PS - I emailed the developers with the above issues. Last time they confirmed all of these were bugs. My email was essentially "bugs are still there in the latest version, sorry to be the bringer of bad news".
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 15:06Permalink
    Never knew about this game. I like turned based games.
    Posted on 24 April 19 at 21:31Permalink
    The achievements now seem to be obtainable. I submitted new achievement flags for the ones in question. Cheers.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.