Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

The 15 Best Enhanced Games to Play One Year After the Xbox One X's Release

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 07 November 18 at 16:43
The Xbox One X is one year old today, here are the 15 best rated Xbox One X Enhanced games

Please click here to read the story: The 15 Best Enhanced Games to Play One Year After the Xbox One X's Release
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 07 November 18 at 16:48
that mixes old-school gameplay with modern design.
No it doesn't, it really is just another fps. Which is a shame, since DOOM used to be THE fps
Amnios
Amnios
Posted on 07 November 18 at 16:57
No Forza 7? And Red Dead 2, with it's washed out HDR is questionable.
Whos Jent
Whos Jent
Posted on 07 November 18 at 16:58, Edited on 07 November 18 at 17:05 by Whos Jent
So many games I still need to play and now I'm stuck addicted to Black ops 4 cry
KJer25
KJer25
Posted on 07 November 18 at 17:04
Nier was fantastic! Green light the sequel ASAP!
vSully
vSully
Posted on 07 November 18 at 17:45
Is the 24 ratio achievement in Wolfenstein that difficult?
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 07 November 18 at 17:59
vSully said:
You have to beat the game on hardest setting without dying and the cutscenes aren't skipable. It's harder than Gears 4 Ironman Campaign which last I looked had a 15 ratio. To answer your question, it's Hard.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 07 November 18 at 18:26
Assassin's Creed Origins is missing. That shit is beautiful. First game I played on my 55'' OLED and it blew my mind. I could never go back to a weak system like the S after that.

and WOW, no Gears 4 or Battlefront 2?? Gears 4 especially looks jaw dropping.
xDaddy Cake
xDaddy Cake
Posted on 07 November 18 at 19:23
agree about gears 4
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 07 November 18 at 19:24
woops, just realized the article is about games to play AFTER the X came out....my bad!

Gears 4 is definitely gorgeous though.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 07 November 18 at 20:04, Edited on 07 November 18 at 20:21 by XBox Assassin83
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
woops, just realized the article is about games to play AFTER the X came out....my bad!

Gears 4 is definitely gorgeous though.
Last I remembered Titanfall 2 and Doom for example were released before the X as well, I'm pretty sure that the author meant his top 15 enhanced games and Gears 4 just isn't mentioned. I'd agree that Gears 4 looks nicer than Rocket League and Dishonored 2 for example.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 07 November 18 at 20:09
Admittedly I haven't played it, but isn't Rocket League simply soccer with cars? How long could you do that for, seriously?
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 07 November 18 at 20:29
XBox Assassin83 said:
vSully said:
You have to beat the game on hardest setting without dying and the cutscenes aren't skipable. It's harder than Gears 4 Ironman Campaign which last I looked had a 15 ratio. To answer your question, it's Hard.
Not sure if it's a fair comparison since the Gears ratio is now 9, but its ratio is also based on being a DLC that only 45k people 'have' whereas 150k played the base game.

Even then I think it's largely that high not because it's difficult since it can be cheesed, but because no one wants to go back and play the campaign again. laugh
supadryz
supadryz
Posted on 07 November 18 at 20:46
Nice list, although it looks like a personal favorite list.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:04
halohogg said:
Admittedly I haven't played it, but isn't Rocket League simply soccer with cars? How long could you do that for, seriously?
It's wildly popular and made the devs mega rich. I have no idea how. I thought the game was boring as shit and I only completed it because it was free for a weekend, then they started dropping more updates so I was kinda "forced" to buy it in order to keep my completion. Apparently its loved by millions though, so whatever, I'll just go stand in a corner and stfu.
MrProcastinate
Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:05
halohogg said:
You're right, its soccer with cars.
Its really, REALLY, addictive.
And its really, really, really fun!
And I suck at it beyond what's imaginable.

I've a friend who played it for something around +2000 h.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:22
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
Not sure if it's a fair comparison since the Gears ratio is now 9, but its ratio is also based on being a DLC that only 45k people 'have' whereas 150k played the base game.
Since it's actually a title update, I think the normal ratio calculations occur.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:57
Aha, good to know about title updates.

MrProcastinate said:
halohogg said:
You're right, its soccer with cars.
Its really, REALLY, addictive.
And its really, really, really fun!
And I suck at it beyond what's imaginable.

I've a friend who played it for something around +2000 h.
I thought the same thing but even dabbling in Lucioball in Overwatch was actually fun.
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 07 November 18 at 23:17, Edited on 07 November 18 at 23:19 by iMaginaryy
As tired as the formula used in Far Cry 5 is at this point, I did really appreciate the likely Scientology-inspired cult. (if you don't know, look up things like The Hole and Shelly Miscavige)
Fear is the mindkiller.
CRISTIAMUZ
CRISTIAMUZ
Posted on 07 November 18 at 23:59
Haven't seen what doom looks like, perhaps it's time...
Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.