Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Check Out Warframe's Fortuna Update Trailer

AuthorMessage
IDarK VorteXX
IDarK VorteXX
Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:28
Traversing levels just got a whole lot sweeter

Please click here to read the story: Check Out Warframe's Fortuna Update Trailer
Wardieshire
Wardieshire
Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:39
Can't wait! smile
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 07 November 18 at 22:37
Plains was a chore this game was never built for open world especially when it's completely empty, MR25 with no desire to go back to this. Rip warframe
Xerostomia
Xerostomia
Posted on 07 November 18 at 23:11
They apparently added KB/Mouse support for this game on the Xbox. Next step could then be to allow cross platform play with PC.

Game deserves more attention. One of the better MMO-RPG on the platform. Free to play as well.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 08 November 18 at 00:46
Looks awesome!
BattleWolfLV
BattleWolfLV
Posted on 08 November 18 at 07:28
fortuna comes to pc this week.
devs tweeted that console release is 3-4 week away.
Gamer since 1992: Elektronika BK-0010 -> NES -> SEGA Mega Drive 2 -> PC -> XBOX360 / X-ONE
Paul Laserbeam
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 08 November 18 at 18:34
if only they'd fix my broken achievement.
ICE Faux Pirate
Posted on 08 November 18 at 20:25
Paul Laserbeam said:
Which one is broken for you?

I have all of them currently. Really hope they drop a TON of new cheevos for this.....unfortunately it will probably only have like 3. Sad face.
Doc, Doc, noose
Paul Laserbeam
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 08 November 18 at 22:39
ICE Faux Pirate said:
Paul Laserbeam said:
Which one is broken for you?

I have all of them currently. Really hope they drop a TON of new cheevos for this.....unfortunately it will probably only have like 3. Sad face.
The Great Eidolon Hunt achievement has never popped for me even though they fixed it shortly after release.
naturally i've killed 100s of Eidolons since.
I've submitted ticket after ticket, they have been no help. I've given up.
NEVER MIND DIE
Posted on 09 November 18 at 02:21
Can't waiiiiit!!!
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 09 November 18 at 13:34, Edited on 09 November 18 at 13:35 by CRUM LEE
Momiji said:
Plains was a chore this game was never built for open world especially when it's completely empty, MR25 with no desire to go back to this. Rip warframe
Seems pretty understandable that you are ready to move on after nearly 2000 hours.

I play this here and there and still really enjoy it. Hoping for more achievements with this update!
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 09 November 18 at 17:34
CRUM LEE said:
Momiji said:
Seems pretty understandable that you are ready to move on after nearly 2000 hours.

I play this here and there and still really enjoy it. Hoping for more achievements with this update!
I'm with you there, although I wish there was a TA clan I could join that was active. I always take big breaks and then come back to it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.