Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

October 2018 Delistings: NBA, Midnight Club, and Surprise Relistings

• punkyliarpunkyliar295,347
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,452,341
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 11:41
    Whatever team that worked on that cherry game found my Twitter one day and tweeted me to check out that game and followed me randomly.

I looked at screenshots and just ignored them lol. Game looked horrible.... I would see why it would see a delisting tho...
  • z0rrofoxz0rrofox419,160
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 11:54
    That Commander Cherry game looks like an interesting concept even if the execution is (apparently) god-awful.

Can see why it's being delisted tbh
  • JCDRANZERJCDRANZER1,338,021
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 11:55
    Midnight club South Central dlc seems to be screwing up as well. Missions will not appear any longer. Which is very weird because its still owned content
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 November 18 at 12:09
    Fuck all these games anyway no big loss. Remaster the first MC then we'll see
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw1,561,233
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 12:14
    No loss. Sick of churned out NBA / NFL / NHL / FIFA recycled garbage year on year. It's the same game but for some reason, people keep buying the latest year when there haven't been any groundbreaking new gameplay features.
    There is always a way.
  • DAN NUFCDAN NUFC1,396,702
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 12:31
    Maw N Paw said:
    No loss. Sick of churned out NBA / NFL / NHL / FIFA recycled garbage year on year. It's the same game but for some reason, people keep buying the latest year when there haven't been any groundbreaking new gameplay features.
    They are sports games what do you really expect from a game mode other than the actual sport you are buying the game to play?
    Few things in life are black and white, only the important things...
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 12:35
    Would not mind at all seeing a new Midnight Club game sometime in the the near future.
    Mr Bear if you dare
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,123,867
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 12:52
    Such a shame that Midnight Club has some discontinued cheevos and is now delisted since it's a really great game.
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 12:59
    Kind of wish i'd picked up Midnight Club digitally now, damn
    Estranged
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 13:10
    I guess it’s official the unobtainable cheevo for the prelude will never be fixed.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 November 18 at 13:31
    Good info, thanks.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer2,517,365
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 14:50
    New Paralyzer said:
    Whatever team that worked on that cherry game found my Twitter one day and tweeted me to check out that game and followed me randomly.

I looked at screenshots and just ignored them lol. Game looked horrible.... I would see why it would see a delisting tho...
    z0rrofox said:
    That Commander Cherry game looks like an interesting concept even if the execution is (apparently) god-awful.

Can see why it's being delisted tbh
    To post my impressions (which I also did in the review comments):

I think the game is a solid 6/10 (or 3/5 for that matter).

The platforming controls are fine. No idea what his problem is.

Kinect recognition in this game works about 99% of the time. Only things that suck are that the cut out of your body is way too generous (that makes the game a bit easier though) and that your hands will be somewhat cut off.
    The best thing is that you need almost no space for this game. 0.5-1.5 meter distance from the camera is more than enough.

Overall the game is pretty easy. Getting a Yogawesome rating is the only real challenge, as one or two mistakes can end your run.

Every level introduces either a new enemy or a new gameplay element so that's good. I just feel that the levels are a bit too long and there are only so few poses you can do (that make sense).

Since the Kinect doesn't have that many games, I would definitely recommend it.
  • MarekidzeMarekidze420,075
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 15:30
    Me: Want Dash Deconstraction" Doritos Crash course 2 back live!
    Let's not forget "Social Climber" fix!!?? laugh and cry
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN502,451
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 15:46
    I just hope I can redownload Midnight club, that it didn't go the "World gone Sour" route
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz915,762
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 16:18
    I wish there was a bulletin listing upcoming games that are being delisted. I own whatever games I want from this particular list (MC and Commander Cherry) but have missed out in the past and would love to prepare by buying some of them before they're gone. Some older games are hard to find or expensive physically.
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 16:28
    High chance we see those two 360 titles GWG. May be why they were relisted.
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,157,005
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 16:35
    OldSchoolBlood said:
    High chance we see those two 360 titles GWG. May be why they were relisted.
    They were relisted when they became BC. Granted this doesn't always happen but it's pretty common.
  • Mr ChaotixMr Chaotix1,633,264
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 17:34
    RIP Commander Cherry. Probably one of the more enjoyable Kinect games I've played.
    I remember I was ill that day, had trouble sleeping, so I'd play a level, get the Yogawesome rating which could take around 30-60 minutes, then I'd go back to sleep. Wake up, repeat. Completed it in one day ez.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads