Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

October 2018 Delistings: NBA, Midnight Club, and Surprise Relistings

• superniceguysuperniceguy269,605
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 18:09Permalink
    FOKENWOLFEN said:
    I just hope I can redownload Midnight club, that it didn't go the "World gone Sour" route
    I am downloading it now on Xbox ONE. It is easier find games you own on Xbox ONE than 360 where its like finding a needle in a haystack!
  • superniceguysuperniceguy269,605
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 18:13, Edited on 08 November 18 at 18:15 by superniceguyPermalink
    OldSchoolBlood said:
    High chance we see those two 360 titles GWG. May be why they were relisted.
    If Just Cause is not GwG for Dec, or discounted in Black Friday sales, I will buy it full price for £8.99, in Dec, to say thanks for being available and not delisted. Still got a lot left to do in it, but only one achievement left in Lego Star Wars (a Hoth level without dying) so not worth the £11.99
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 18:35Permalink
    II ESTRANGED II said:
    Kind of wish i'd picked up Midnight Club digitally now, damn
    You should have. It was the base game + South Central DLC, but never advertised as such.
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 18:40Permalink
    Shame Midnight Club has gone, luckily I picked it up a few years ago, pretty decent game.

Though it's more of shame knowing that the chances of a new Midnight Club or a remaster are close to zilch considering a lot of elements of the series were put into GTA, and MC: Los Angeles didn't exactly meet sales expectations, or at least i'm sure I read it flopped somewhat.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl153,578
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 18:51Permalink
    I don't think "relisted" is the right word. Just Cause and Lego Star Wars II were basically both launch titles, and the Games on Demand program didn't come around until a few years after they were out. I think they were just never made available digitally at all until now.
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 19:14Permalink
    wolfsburgraz said:
    I wish there was a bulletin listing upcoming games that are being delisted. I own whatever games I want from this particular list (MC and Commander Cherry) but have missed out in the past and would love to prepare by buying some of them before they're gone. Some older games are hard to find or expensive physically.
    Wouldn’t that be nice.
  • planting42planting421,426,288
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 19:34, Edited on 08 November 18 at 19:43 by planting42Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    I guess it’s official the unobtainable cheevo for the prelude will never be fixed.
    I 1,000'd the game - there are no unobtainables.

Discontinued - I won't argue that.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/event/UHH4
  • Tatl360Tatl360222,553
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 20:04Permalink
    zeldafanjtl said:
    I don't think "relisted" is the right word. Just Cause and Lego Star Wars II were basically both launch titles, and the Games on Demand program didn't come around until a few years after they were out. I think they were just never made available digitally at all until now.
    "Listed" laugh
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 22:49Permalink
    I can’t believe they were still selling nba games without access to online. Just another reason never to buy a 2k game again. Still am a lil bitter about my 2k16 single player being wiped away after online servers closed.
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 23:56Permalink
    J eVeRy DaY 514 said:
    I can’t believe they were still selling nba games without access to online. Just another reason never to buy a 2k game again. Still am a lil bitter about my 2k16 single player being wiped away after online servers closed.
    It annoys the fuck out of me when I see games on the store which I know have had the servers turned off still advertising online functions. MS should have it in the contracts that all mention of online modes are removed from the store description when they are no longer accessible due to servers being closed down.
  • Posted on 09 November 18 at 04:40Permalink
    I really, really wish they'd make another Midnight Club. Loved LA but sad I didn't get to like 25 rides in time before the servers closed.
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285290,376
    Posted on 09 November 18 at 05:13Permalink
    I know recently the PUBG review caught flack (I didn't read it as I've got no interest in the game) and then was basically an internal meme but that review on the Cherry game was sad. Spent 3 hours and unlocked 2 of 10 achievements basically says "hated it from the start and didn't even give it a shot" to me. Especially since people in the comments said they didn't experience the same problems the reviewer did.

What I'm saying is even with bias still showing up occasionally reviews seem to give games a chance these days and when they suck it's more detailed why
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip1,718,906
    Posted on 09 November 18 at 10:23, Edited on 09 November 18 at 10:27 by NutriWhipPermalink
    JCDRANZER said:
    The comments on the TA review of Commander Cherry's Puzzled Journey.

Commander Cherry's Puzzled Journey Review
    EazyE2285 said:
    I know recently the PUBG review caught flack (I didn't read it as I've got no interest in the game) and then was basically an internal meme but that review on the Cherry game was sad. Spent 3 hours and unlocked 2 of 10 achievements basically says "hated it from the start and didn't even give it a shot" to me. Especially since people in the comments said they didn't experience the same problems the reviewer did.

What I'm saying is even with bias still showing up occasionally reviews seem to give games a chance these days and when they suck it's more detailed why
    These comments didn't age well at all. wink

https://imgur.com/a/WliNZ0I
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN283,738
    Posted on 09 November 18 at 18:34Permalink
    superniceguy said:
    FOKENWOLFEN said:
    I just hope I can redownload Midnight club, that it didn't go the "World gone Sour" route
    I am downloading it now on Xbox ONE. It is easier find games you own on Xbox ONE than 360 where its like finding a needle in a haystack!
    I think the needle is easier to find. Will have to check on xbox.com but the last time I cheked there were several things that did not show what the hell they are/used to be. I know one of those is world gone sour and other 2 other arcade games I one bought and had to delete because of space only to get screwed.
  • Posted on 09 November 18 at 18:50Permalink
    Commander Cherry's website is a shoe shop roll (it doesn't have a redirect though)
  • Posted on 10 November 18 at 07:23Permalink
    Just cause 1 is good news
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285290,376
    Posted on 10 November 18 at 08:06Permalink
    RidiculousBox said:
    Commander Cherry's website is a shoe shop roll (it doesn't have a redirect though)
    laugh Took a peek and I feel like a basic white chick. I literally can't even. They're trying to English too hard.

Privacy Notice

We takes seriously of customers' privacy security! Thus here we promise to provide a safe online experience for all our users. This policy applies to information collected online through our website. Please read the flowing privacy policy below and contact us if you have any questions.
    Shipping

Please offer a real and effective e-mail address, which the delivery status of goods can be informed prompt.

you can enjoy return service, over the period required we will not to return or exchange.
    A website for Grande Games is nothing as well. Apparently they gave up game design to sell handbags 😂
  • liriuscatliriuscat361,963
    Posted on 10 November 18 at 11:00Permalink
    The Commander Cherry seems pretty funny, I'm really upset that I didnt buy it in time cry
  • Posted on 21 November 18 at 00:12, Edited on 21 November 18 at 00:14 by JediSith1981Permalink
    wth ?! Why such good games getting delisted WITHOUT a final notice so we can get them before they're gone ?! Hate that, seriously...

Glad I already have my beloved Midnite Club LA & Lego Star Wars 2 TCS...

Still mad I didn't know Deadpool (One) & Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 (One) were delisted without notice because I still want them (digitally; I'm a discless guy)
  • jeff1205jeff1205383,164
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 03:49Permalink
    Hi! Guys,

NBA 2k15, NBA 2k16, NBA, 2k17 are delisted!!
    I purchased digital game but i found there is no way to download it again (neither from store nor from "ready to install" **it's not hidden**)

Anyone having the same problem?

How can i find my game back??
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.