The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Full List of Free Xbox One Games

AuthorMessage
SUICIDAL SINN3R
Posted on 09 November 18 at 13:08
Been wondering about hawken for awhile now,could easily get a buddy or 2 to boost but wondering if it's really not that bad to grind.
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 09 November 18 at 13:36
There is no way on earth you can complete Fallout Shelter in less than 100 hours for free unless you are VERY VERY VERY lucky with legendary dwellers in lunchboxes.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 09 November 18 at 13:37
I might try getting back into Path of Exile. It just seems like there's so much to learn and keep track of, which is hard for someone like me who juggles multiple games at once.

What do people think of Brawlhalla?
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 09 November 18 at 13:43
Whos Jent said:
Solar Kaos said:
First Crackdown is currently free on Europe Marketplace, with DLC.
Could be on this list considering its playable on One , and Enhanced for one x.
I came in the thread just to inform this! You beat me to it lol
This is a master list of games that are permanently "free", FTP games. Not games that are temporarily free, There is a whole separate thread for that.
Hola
MasterChief Tom
Posted on 09 November 18 at 13:47
Solar Kaos said:
First Crackdown is currently free on Europe Marketplace, with DLC.
Could be on this list considering its playable on One , and Enhanced for one x.
This has to be related to tomorrow's XO18 event with all the Crackdown 3 stuff going on - maybe it'll be one of the announcements during the show. Probably only free till Mon/Tues.
Tenkizuna
Tenkizuna
Posted on 09 November 18 at 13:57
with some games listed here we need 500+ hours roll
MotorexGTR32
MotorexGTR32
Posted on 09 November 18 at 14:00
Crackdown is available to download for NA and Europe. Not sure about other regions, though.

I have a question. I played Crackdown and completed all achievements included DLC. If I download it again, is it stackable?
Tenkizuna
Tenkizuna
Posted on 09 November 18 at 14:03
MotorexGTR32 said:
Crackdown is available to download for NA and Europe. Not sure about other regions, though.

I have a question. I played Crackdown and completed all achievements included DLC. If I download it again, is it stackable?
No, I don' think so, it's still the same game.
MasterChief Tom
Posted on 09 November 18 at 14:04
MotorexGTR32 said:
Nope, just the one list.
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 09 November 18 at 14:07
SUICIDAL SINN3R said:
Been wondering about hawken for awhile now,could easily get a buddy or 2 to boost but wondering if it's really not that bad to grind.
From looking at the guides it shouldn't be much of a grind. I'm just concerned about whether there's actually anybody still playing it.
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
MotorexGTR32
MotorexGTR32
Posted on 09 November 18 at 14:16
MasterChief Tom said:
MotorexGTR32 said:
Nope, just the one list.
Ugh! 😑 That’s what I thought. Thanks, MasterChiefTom.
Dubs187
Dubs187
Posted on 09 November 18 at 14:18
Maw N Paw said:
Also worth noting: If you are going to start Lies of Astaroth, make sure to knock out Narrow Win achievement asap because I'm level 100 and I asked the Devs to reset my account to level 1 and was told no. By the time you reach level 100, it's impossible to obtain the achievement.
Yeah that's like one of the easiest achievements in the game. But anyway it takes almost a year to complete Lies of Astaroth.
aww0
aww0
Posted on 09 November 18 at 14:27
Minecraft story mode season 2 episode 1 also came with season 2 episode 4, which is apparently also free? Is this an error? Otherwise I don't know why only episodes 1 and 4 would be free.
Chef Not Chief
Chef Not Chief
Posted on 09 November 18 at 14:42
I said this last time this list was posted. Please correct the time for Paladins. The original 1000g is obtainable in a smaller amount of time than you have listed. But the 205g is an extreme grind. Should be changed to 200+ hours. Unless you plan on spending some serious cash on the game.
Zekling
Zekling
Posted on 09 November 18 at 14:48
MotorexGTR32 said:

And NA includes Canada! (Just grabbed it) :)
MotorexGTR32
MotorexGTR32
Posted on 09 November 18 at 14:55
Zekling said:
MotorexGTR32 said:

And NA includes Canada! (Just grabbed it) :)
Awesome, my Canada buddy. Crackdown is one of my favorites in 360, You will have a hell of time with it! Enjoy it. 🇨🇦/🇺🇸

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 November 18 at 15:50
Note this would be free to play, but not free to complete.
In a room full of emptiness
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 09 November 18 at 16:11
Dubs187 said:
Maw N Paw said:
Also worth noting: If you are going to start Lies of Astaroth, make sure to knock out Narrow Win achievement asap because I'm level 100 and I asked the Devs to reset my account to level 1 and was told no. By the time you reach level 100, it's impossible to obtain the achievement.
Yeah that's like one of the easiest achievements in the game. But anyway it takes almost a year to complete Lies of Astaroth.
Would have been had I known. I focused on clearing torment maps thinking I could mop this up later but alas, I am not able to now and I gave up on it. Deva were useless even after I offered to go back to level one and also reset my campaign progress. Can't delete your save either as they back it up. Tried it ..
There is always a way.
Warboy925
Warboy925
Posted on 09 November 18 at 16:14
Some of the tell tale games got my interest for easy cheevos/completions!
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 09 November 18 at 17:02
Stevo6483 said:
SUICIDAL SINN3R said:
From looking at the guides it shouldn't be much of a grind. I'm just concerned about whether there's actually anybody still playing it.
It is really easy the longest one is to kill 100 mechs while repairing. That means you have your friend run up to you, you shoot them a bit, they repair and then you kill them while they repair. Then they respawn and run to you again and do it 100 times each which will take up like 3-4 of the hours.

And so it’s better if nobody is still playing it, you just look for an empty server to join in a random country and you won’t have to worry about anyone joining and messing things up. Just make a session if you need someone and you’ll eventually get someone.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.