The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Full List of Free Xbox One Games

AuthorMessage
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 11 November 18 at 01:01
Myckel Jay said:
Not sure if it still is, but Playerunknown's Battlegrounds was free a few days back.
That's just for a free weekend, it's not a free game.
Hola
AndruwJones
AndruwJones
Posted on 11 November 18 at 03:16, Edited on 11 November 18 at 03:17 by AndruwJones
Maw N Paw said:
Gems of War time is a complete lie. Look up the achievement Exalted.
It's doable, Just extremely difficult.

That achievement is about 3 weeks old and takes roughly 17 days worth of fights (as a min) to achieve. Many players are getting close.
DarkKnightKefka
Posted on 11 November 18 at 09:30
LOL Magic duels at 200 hours? Try 400 plus. If your lucky. And dont forget the 500 dailes that take A YEAR AND A HALF. as someone who did it all i do not recommend it even as a magic player. Its a helluva grind. Nevermind that the servers rarely worked in ranked. Getting to rank 40 is damn near impossible without having every card unlocked. You cant do the quit out method anymore. On top of that getting 500 ranked wins, while boostable and can confirm, will take 80 hours or so. Also too many quit outs in matches can reset your entire win count. Ask shereni , it happened to her. She lost all of her boosted wins. Id skip mtg duels, completionist or not.
Xbox Ambassodor
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 11 November 18 at 15:31
DarkKnightKefka said:
LOL Magic duels at 200 hours? Try 400 plus. If your lucky. And dont forget the 500 dailes that take A YEAR AND A HALF. as someone who did it all i do not recommend it even as a magic player. Its a helluva grind. Nevermind that the servers rarely worked in ranked. Getting to rank 40 is damn near impossible without having every card unlocked. You cant do the quit out method anymore. On top of that getting 500 ranked wins, while boostable and can confirm, will take 80 hours or so. Also too many quit outs in matches can reset your entire win count. Ask shereni , it happened to her. She lost all of her boosted wins. Id skip mtg duels, completionist or not.
200+ hours is the max you can choose. 500 or 5000 hours, it all falls under 200+
Hola
Crater Bob
Crater Bob
Posted on 11 November 18 at 20:05
Whos Jent said:
Solar Kaos said:
First Crackdown is currently free on Europe Marketplace, with DLC.
Could be on this list considering its playable on One , and Enhanced for one x.
I came in the thread just to inform this! You beat me to it lol
Crackdown's an XBox 360 game, not an XBox One game. The article is about free XBox One games, not 360 games.

And only two pieces of DLC are free, the third is still like five bucks.
Gatekeeper 3-6 off your starboard wing, turn to 2-2-0 and drop to angels two or you will be fired upon!
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 11 November 18 at 20:31
How is DC online a 0-1 hour completion am I missing something here? The guide says 90-120 hours. I also noticed a pattern here majority are long grindy I'll pass games .
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 11 November 18 at 20:47
MC PHILABUSTA said:
How is DC online a 0-1 hour completion am I missing something here? The guide says 90-120 hours. I also noticed a pattern here majority are long grindy I'll pass games .
That's explained in the article.
TymanTheLong
TymanTheLong
Posted on 11 November 18 at 21:27
LuckyConquerer2 said:
MC PHILABUSTA said:
The “explanation” was an easily missed asterisk and the answer to the poster’s question would have been as short as your snarky response.

It’s on 0-1 hours if you pay $100 in micro transactions.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 11 November 18 at 21:38, Edited on 11 November 18 at 21:39 by LuckyConquerer2
TymanTheLong said:
LuckyConquerer2 said:
MC PHILABUSTA said:
The “explanation” was an easily missed asterisk and the answer to the poster’s question would have been as short as your snarky response.

It’s on 0-1 hours if you pay $100 in micro transactions.
It was clear enough. toast
Xonatron
Xonatron
Posted on 18 November 18 at 19:12
o DEEVIUS o said:
Note this would be free to play, but not free to complete.
Indeed.

Would be nice to separate those pay to complete games out of this list. Anything where you have to buy coins and whatnot.

I wish there was a console that absolutely refused to allow "free" to play games, and only allowed free DLC. Imagine...
Matthew Doucette, Xona Games
xxxTECUMSEHxxx
Posted on 19 November 18 at 13:20
you should try Smite tactics
that's a good game rock
The Noto
The Noto
Posted on 03 January 19 at 22:25
Is there a way to download Titanfall for free without EA Access?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 03 January 19 at 22:33
The Noto said:
I'm pretty sure the answer to this is 'no'...
54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
XeroEncryption
Posted on 03 January 19 at 23:11
The Noto said:
Not free, but it's on CDKeys for ~$5.
CrysisWarXX3
CrysisWarXX3
Posted on 10 February 19 at 23:27
Apex legend is free
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 10 February 19 at 23:52
CrysisWarXX3 said:
Apex legend is free
You're posting in a three month old thread.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.