The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TGN Podcast: X018 Speculation and an Interview with Mike Brown from Playground

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,900
  • DariusDaSnepDariusDaSnep508,154
    Posted on 09 November 18 at 20:55
    I honestly never knew bout the one achievement in forza 4 that was broken but glad they fixed it and as for humble bundle maybe they are gonna allow xbox games to be bundled together?
  • OldMateClownOldMateClown981,353
    Posted on 10 November 18 at 00:06
    Did they ask why they wont fix the first Horizon's servers?
  • TiimiTiimi62,580
    Posted on 10 November 18 at 08:13
    A new splinter cell is long overdue
  • Northern LassNorthern Lass1,655,281
    Posted on 10 November 18 at 18:03
    Looking forward to watching XO18 but not the trolling that will inevitably occur in the mixer chat. It will be interesting if a humble bundle is released.
  • Posted on 10 November 18 at 19:40
    Great interview. Would be great if you could wrangle more industry types for a quick chat now and again.
  • ZNMSZNMS462,456
    Posted on 11 November 18 at 00:15
    So, having just watched the X018 event on Mixer and seeing the announcement of Player Unknown's Battlegrounds arriving on Xbox Game Pass in a few days and a free-to-play weekend event occurring at the same time. This particular piece of news did not ignite any form of excitement in myself, personally.

That is, of course having known and witnessed the sub-par programming and performance of the said, game throughout the development and fully aware of more better produced products in the same genre.

It would be nice to hear some thoughts on this matter. Was this announcement, just an announcement or another effort on Microsoft and the folks at Xbox to get more users interested in another Xbox-based console exclusive?
    #1 in the world for Laser kills in the Halo Reach - Anniversary BTB playlist (Halotracker.com)
  • neppanneppan461,394
    Posted on 11 November 18 at 08:06
    Missed the event live, anyone know what was in the mixpot?
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 05:36
    Awesome podcast. I really liked the interview with Mike Brown, I don’t even like racing games but really enjoyed hearing what he had to say. I also enjoyed the predictions from the show, now that’s it’s over it’s neat to hear what was right and what was not.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,711,549
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 21:58
    Tiimi said:
    A new splinter cell is long overdue
    Damn right it is...
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 14 November 18 at 09:16
    neppan said:
    Missed the event live, anyone know what was in the mixpot?
    Sea Of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4 in game stuff. Nothing amazing.

Great show guys. The interview was top notch.
    Tell Em' Steve-Dave
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,289,787
    Posted on 14 November 18 at 16:47
    I hope that there were some more hard hitting questions that you wanted to ask Playground that they said in advance they wouldn't be willing to answer. Criminal that the ranked online experience in FH4 wasn't addressed in the interview! And not even a half-hearted question about the mystery project?!
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic629,900
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 18:14
    The winner this week is comment number 5 by State of Flow:
    Great interview. Would be great if you could wrangle more industry types for a quick chat now and again.
    Congrats! Check your inbox for the list of games you can choose from!
    TA Social Manager | @DaveKinetic
  • St3phosaurusSt3phosaurus253,727
    Posted on 20 November 18 at 08:42
    I’m a bit late catching up with podcasts so I just listened to this one. Great interview with Mike Brown! Your guys’ enthusiasm for the Horizon games really shone through. Looking forward to hearing more interviews in the future toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.