Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

PUBG, Hellblade, 14 More Games Announced for Xbox Game Pass

AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 November 18 at 02:03
I'll probably just play hellblade. I don't see it being on the game pass for long
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 11 November 18 at 02:31
xONLYINHUMANxx said:
I'll probably just play hellblade. I don't see it being on the game pass for long
Microsoft now owns the company that made it so I bet it’s there for a while, just my guess.
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 11 November 18 at 02:33
Supermarket Shriek?! This I gotta see!
Deadsh0tGG
Deadsh0tGG
Posted on 11 November 18 at 03:19
Is that 1€ / month deal only available to first-time subscribers? Cause I am not seeing the discount. Or maybe it hasn't gone live everywhere.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 November 18 at 03:22, Edited on 11 November 18 at 03:22 by
Deadsh0tGG said:
Is that 1€ / month deal only available to first-time subscribers? Cause I am not seeing the discount. Or maybe it hasn't gone live everywhere.
you could always make a dummy account and get the game pass on that. just sign back into your main afterwards
superniceguy
superniceguy
Posted on 11 November 18 at 03:51, Edited on 11 November 18 at 03:52 by superniceguy
Ori and the Blind Forest is the Definitive Edition, on gamepass, so that is good, as I have the original version but didn't want to buy this one too, especially as it has the original version with it anyway. I wonder if the game pass version will provide both versions? If they sold the definitive edition on its own at a cheaper price I would have bought it, but no need now smile
Shulamm
Shulamm
Posted on 11 November 18 at 04:33
So if the offer of Game Pass for a dollar lasts until January the third, does it mean that I can make use of it at least twice during this period? Or the purchase of one month kills the deal?
BLYAST
BLYAST
Posted on 11 November 18 at 04:37
Pretty solid!
OG
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 11 November 18 at 04:46, Edited on 11 November 18 at 04:48 by Kanchanaburi
sorry but i was expecting more quality games. Quality over quantity.

Already completed Hellblade... good game, and Agents of M - extremely fun.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 11 November 18 at 04:53
New Ori in at launch... incredible

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 November 18 at 05:22
Microsoft is the best. Hands down. I had to delete facebook with all the PS players trolling on xbox posts. It gets me heated. Cause yes. You have your exclusives. You have your good games. But Microsoft. Xbox. Has the best online community. And the free games and game pass now. I had a ps4 for 3 days before I went and sold it and bought more xbox. Sony can't compare. I will always love ps1 with silent hill and syphon filter MGS. but thats it.
Obtained the shadows rushed me.
DancemaniaMania
Posted on 11 November 18 at 05:26
I'm really happy about The Good Life. I didn't know they started the second Kickstarter and now I'll be able to play it at launch day. smile
Deadsh0tGG
Deadsh0tGG
Posted on 11 November 18 at 05:39
xONLYINHUMANxx said:
Deadsh0tGG said:
you could always make a dummy account and get the game pass on that. just sign back into your main afterwards
Yeah, maybe I will explore that option. Funny enough, the 6-month deal is available for me.
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 11 November 18 at 06:13
Having 3 free months of Game Pass redeemed at the end of October, with my wife donating her 3 months to me when she gets hers, I probably won't need to buy any more games for quite a while!

I look forward to trying out Agents of Mayhem, and Thief of Thieves looks very interesting. Finishing up Graveyard Keeper tonight/tomorrow, then on to the next. Busy busy!
Streets Ahead
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 11 November 18 at 06:23
RadiantViper said:
The Good Life is from SWERY (Deadly Premonition/D4 Dark Dreams Don't Die/The MISSING) and this is the actually the first announcement the game will be on Xbox One as well as Game Pass. It was previously Kickstarted for PS4/PC and the Xbox One version is now available on their backerkit page. https://the-good-life.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
Thanks for the headsup :D

SWERY4LYFE
Fear is the mindkiller.
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 11 November 18 at 06:50
i am happy for the new games added but actually i felt like this X018 was focused more on the game pass, i felt like disappointed cause i wanted to see more new games exclusive to xbox and new IPs..but anyway the new games to game pass will suffice for now
Andrinho7x
Andrinho7x
Posted on 11 November 18 at 06:53
Hazar Khall said:
MUTANT YEAR ZERO! YES! Yeeeeesssss!
I feel the same way. I can't wait to play that game.
Evil Kenivl
Evil Kenivl
Posted on 11 November 18 at 07:27
Kanchanaburi said:
sorry but i was expecting more quality games. Quality over quantity.

Already completed Hellblade... good game, and Agents of M - extremely fun.
This...
Gaming since 1990!
Unpredictable D
Posted on 11 November 18 at 07:43
Skuller 1O1 said:
Current subscribers can also get 50% off a 6 month plan, which for me was $35 CAD and it's on until Jan 3rd as well
where can we get this ?
audiosurf for xbox, please !
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 11 November 18 at 08:05
Great news! Been dying to play Hellblade! Agents of Mayhem on the other hand is an absolute piece of $*it. I loathe that game..immensely...
Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.