Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Spyro Reignited Trilogy Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 12 November 18 at 11:20Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Spyro Reignited Trilogy walkthrough
  • St3phosaurusSt3phosaurus126,334
    Posted on 10 January 19 at 07:29Permalink
    Hiya - any update on how the WT for this is coming? I’m chipping away at spyro 1 now and it would be great to have a walkthrough for all the stuff I’ve missed (damn that tree tops level!)
    Cheers
  • Posted on 10 January 19 at 09:26Permalink
    Hey there! I'm currently without my PC and am waiting on getting it back before starting this, the overseer is aware.
  • HealttiHealtti1,929,295
    Posted on 12 March 19 at 09:38Permalink
    How's this coming along?
    "We aren't planning on doing anything about it." - Bethesda Support North America
  • Posted on 15 March 19 at 13:56Permalink
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Posted on 03 April 19 at 05:06Permalink
    Hi all,

I've just taken over as the new owner of this walkthrough. I'm starting from scratch, so it might take me a while, but I will post updates here (or increase the progress tracker) as I work through the games.
  • Posted on 07 June 19 at 00:57Permalink
    How is this goin?
    ClemsonGrad2012
  • Posted on 07 June 19 at 08:34Permalink
    Hey, I'm chipping away at it but there's still a long way to go. I am including a lot of detail in the written walkthrough so that all the gems and other collectibles are accounted for in text. I want it to be a comprehensive guide to all three games, so hopefully it's worth the wait :)
  • Posted on 31 July 19 at 12:27Permalink
    Hey CitrineWorm, what's the progress looking like? I'm about to start my first run though and would really like a walkthrough for my cleanup run though.
  • Posted on 01 August 19 at 14:10Permalink
    Hi supradrift,

I'm sorry for the lack of updates on here recently. I've been flat out with my studies the last couple of months, but I'm finishing my course this weekend. I'm then going to jump back into this WT with the aim of getting it done this month.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Citrine
  • JammXLIVJammXLIV268,118
    Posted on 17 October 19 at 09:30Permalink
    Sorry to bug you, how is this coming along?
  • Posted on 21 October 19 at 03:32Permalink
    Hey, sorry for the lack of updates. I'm still chipping away, and have a reasonable amount done on the first and second games. It is taking me a lot longer than anticipated to write up, though, so I'm trying to think where I can cut down on detail in order to speed things up.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.