Please use this thread to discuss the Call of Cthulhu walkthrough
Information Posted on 11 December 18 at 22:38
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Call of Cthulhu Walkthrough
Danno Omen
Danno Omen
Posted on 05 January 19 at 22:47
In the chapter 10 section it says:

After the conversation ends, just wait for another one. Choose to struggle and refuse the knowledge. You should unlock: The dreamlike investigation

instead of refusing the knowledge you are supposed to accept the knowledge,missed out on the achievement because of this :(
Yinga Garten
Yinga Garten
Posted on 05 January 19 at 23:57
Hi Danno Omen,
Sorry to hear that. As overseer of this walkthrough I've just pushed through an edit to reflect what you have posted. The achievement isn't marked as missable so is there possibly another way to get it during the playthrough?
Danno Omen
Danno Omen
Posted on 06 January 19 at 02:41
Yinga Garten said:
Hi Danno Omen,
Sorry to hear that. As overseer of this walkthrough I've just pushed through an edit to reflect what you have posted. The achievement isn't marked as missable so is there possibly another way to get it during the playthrough?
Luckily it popped in the next chapter,it seems even if you dont accept there you automatically choose it at the beginning of the next chapter. So yes its not missable just if anyone reads that they might get upset when it doesnt pop right away.

I will say though i missed out on one other achievement after following the guide. i dont think i missed anything but cant tell for sure if i might have just screwed up
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.