The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 13th, 2018

• mkdfanmkdfan667,812
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 05:47Permalink
    Gonna make a prediction. I bet during the Black Friday sale Batman Return to Arkham will be £20 like EVERY other time it’s on “sale”.
    If they finally have it less than £20 I’ll get it immediately.
  • BasileusBasileus195,381
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 07:23Permalink
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    Valiant Hearts at 4.50 is a steal. If you've never played it before, I would highly recommend picking it up. Great story and narration.
    This!
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81261,748
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 07:24Permalink
    Fernz Gate, sigh, i want to get all those old-school JRPGs but even with the discount it truly is overpriced
  • Hanrec2Hanrec2774,486
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 07:54Permalink
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    Valiant Hearts at 4.50 is a steal. If you've never played it before, I would highly recommend picking it up. Great story and narration.
    This, excellent game.
    Insert amusing and witty tag line here:
  • assassinDMGassassinDMG758,030
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 08:43Permalink
    Fibbage would have been worth the download for the easy GS, if only it were available in the UK though...
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead504,761
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 09:05, Edited on 13 November 18 at 09:15 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    CM Trance said:
    Smallville2106 said:
    Is the Black Fridays sale usually a good one.
    I must assume this was supposed to be a question?

The answer is definitely yes. Outside the Xbox Ultimate Game sale (which usually happens in the summer), the Black Friday sale is the best of the year.
    Define good. Biggest = Yes. Best = No.

You will see several hundred games for 50% off, but those same games were 75% off in the past. But it does mean something for everyone.

I’m hoping for XCOM2, Tomb Raider 3 and maybe a LEGO game.

XBLive Gold and GamePass are $1 each from 15th Nov.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,009,324
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 09:38Permalink
    I already have all the games I consider a reasonable price, other than I am Bread, but it seems too close to Goat Simulator for me to ever want to play. I would recommend Fearful Symmetry, Guacamelee, In Between and Valiant Hearts at these prices. (Overruled too if you have lots of kids that want a local multiplayer game).
    Legohead 1977
  • billyb3arbillyb3ar313,524
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 09:53Permalink
    Unpredictable D said:
    TT is quite expensive...is it worth it ?
    No, it’s a fantastic looking game, physics are horrible and have never been fixed, accelerate fraction to early with no warning bang crash, wait for it to go really cheap in sales, shame TT is spot on just handling ruins it,
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 10:02Permalink
    I loved Guacamelee, so definitely recommend that. Fearful Symmetry was a fun little game and, along with Don't Knock Twice, is a relatively easy completion.
  • snake42069snake42069674,886
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 11:28Permalink
    this week sucks because black friday sale is usually huge like the summer sale and winter sale and spring sale. Guarentee all of the games you want will be on sale next week. If it isnt, i will be shocked.
  • Legal EagleLegal Eagle102,800
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 12:18Permalink
    I Am Bread TA points ARE OVER 9,000

Gettable for a pretty decent gamer or am I dreaming?
    Me
  • DoggyDog420DoggyDog420443,454
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 12:53, Edited on 13 November 18 at 16:57 by DoggyDog420Permalink
    I think the Black Friday store sale starts this Thursday night!!
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1187,990
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 13:44Permalink
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    Wow boring sale not surprised.
    Just wait for TG sale. Should be epic.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 November 18 at 14:12Permalink
    Smallville2106 said:
    Is the Black Fridays sale usually a good one.
    Normally it isn't.
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • Tatl360Tatl360228,813
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 15:51Permalink
    I'm interested in the jet ski racing game.
    But I guess I will wait for the fabled black friday sale... roll
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 17:09Permalink
    Black Friday is coming soon dance
  • CRUM LEECRUM LEE460,766
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 17:19Permalink
    I wanna pick up Fernz Gate but I really don't need to start yet another game right now
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1187,990
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 17:42Permalink
    CRUM LEE said:
    I really don't need to start yet another game right now
    lol same. these sales are so tempting and then i look at all the games i'm currently boosting or just playing and i'm like... nah
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 19:08Permalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Hmm🤔 Any thoughts on In Between?
    Personally, I really liked In Between. I'd recommend it. It was a little challenging at times, but a doable completion. The story behind the game is what made it shine to me. The character has a heartfelt story and the game includes different highlights from his life (relationships, graduations, etc) and weaves them into the puzzles that you work through. Each section of the game also represents the 5 stages of grief and they will directly relate to the puzzles you play and how to defeat them. It was a beautiful game, especially if you pay attention to the story and listen to the narrative as you're playing. :)
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 20:15Permalink
    SpiralOut46and2 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Hmm🤔 Any thoughts on In Between?
    Personally, I really liked In Between. I'd recommend it. It was a little challenging at times, but a doable completion. The story behind the game is what made it shine to me. The character has a heartfelt story and the game includes different highlights from his life (relationships, graduations, etc) and weaves them into the puzzles that you work through. Each section of the game also represents the 5 stages of grief and they will directly relate to the puzzles you play and how to defeat them. It was a beautiful game, especially if you pay attention to the story and listen to the narrative as you're playing. :)
    Thanks for the response! You just sold me on it! That sounds creatively right up my alley! Thanks!
    Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.