The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: November 13th, 2018

• Posted on 13 November 18 at 03:20Permalink
    Well got all the games I want , wish soniv racing was cheaper . Is the dlc worth it?
  • Cluster0neCluster0ne425,735
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 03:22Permalink
    Was hoping for FF XIII :/
  • Otouto72Otouto72891,273
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 03:23Permalink
    Cannot recommend Stacking enough. Excellent game.
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 03:28Permalink
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    Well got all the games I want , wish soniv racing was cheaper . Is the dlc worth it?
    the DLC just seems to be stuff you can get in game with enough grind lol the game itself is fun tho..found it slightly more fun than Transformed
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 03:29Permalink
    Hydrophobia is a great game for a dollar!!! dance
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 03:35Permalink
    Otouto72 said:
    ^

ThexDaftxPunk said:
    It's really not. Stop lying.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82393,163
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 03:49Permalink
    ThexDaftxPunk said:
    Not so sure about that. This game has very few qualities.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • Chef Not ChiefChef Not Chief1,162,209
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 03:53Permalink
    Hydrophobia isn't bad for a dollar. There are definitely worse games that cost more. For that price, even if it turns out you hate the game, not really a loss. It's been a while since I played it, but I don't remember hating it.

Stacking was pretty fun, I do remember that. And it's a cute little game with some kid friendly gameplay and graphics. I'd recommend that for anyone who hasn't played it
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 03:57Permalink
    Guess stacking is getting crossed off the list finally
  • SpilnerSpilner772,382
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 03:58Permalink
    Otouto72 said:
    Agreed, ive played it 3 times.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • EnlunaEnluna332,617
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 04:01Permalink
    Cluster0ne said:
    Was hoping for FF XIII :/
    Probably in Black Friday Sale
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 04:21Permalink
    Painkiller again so soon but no DLC? Lame.
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 04:50Permalink
    Definitely getting Stacking! Also tempted by Sonic and SEGA All stars but the multiplayer achievements are putting me off a bit. That 100 item achievement is sure to be annoying.
  • DarkB1ade XDarkB1ade X380,032
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 05:03Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Definitely getting Stacking! Also tempted by Sonic and SEGA All stars but the multiplayer achievements are putting me off a bit. That 100 item achievement is sure to be annoying.
    It wasn't that bad to do, I got all the online achievements done in about 30 minutes when boosting online. That one pretty much just comes down to parking on the item boxes and using any item you get on the person in front of you. Also, oddly enough, there were quite a few people playing on weekends when I was going for the achievements a year and a half ago.
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33429,887
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 05:03Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Actually it's stupidly easy to do. Turn off all the A.I. drivers and then the person going for the achievement sits on top of an item spawn. Have a buddy park right in front of you and fire away. Be sure to finish the race!
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 05:06Permalink
    AbyssalOrc33 said:
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Actually it's stupidly easy to do. Turn off all the A.I. drivers and then the person going for the achievement sits on top of an item spawn. Have a buddy park right in front of you and fire away. Be sure to finish the race!
    Well by difficult I guess I meant actually coordinating with someone else to do it laugh could always just get it and hope it goes BC eventually though as that would solve that issue.
  • Posted on 13 November 18 at 05:31Permalink
    Here's hoping for Goat simulator dlc on sale for black friday, and bulletstorm dlc as well.
  • GsO LightGsO Light148,990 148,990 GamerScore
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 05:36Permalink
    Trash
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB566,262
    Posted on 13 November 18 at 06:05Permalink
    Painkiller needs the DLC to go on sale, it costs at least 30 bux to get it all
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.