Game Info Submission Archive: Spyro Reignited Trilogy Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Spyro Reignited Trilogy - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Spyro Reignited Trilogy

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 14 November 18 at 15:57
DannyJuteau has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Spyro Reignited Trilogy Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by DannyJuteau for Spyro Reignited Trilogy

DannyJuteau said:
This are also 3 separate games that should be able to be divided like the ezio collection
Information Posted on 15 November 18 at 00:27
Electrofreak0 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Spyro Reignited Trilogy Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Electrofreak0 for Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Information Posted on 17 November 18 at 16:26
Sambaweb has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Spyro Reignited Trilogy Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Sambaweb for Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Sambaweb said:
Launch date level Tree Tops this achievement is positively bugged i didn't use the ramps and get the achievement.
Information Posted on 21 November 18 at 18:23
Racknore has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Spyro Reignited Trilogy Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Racknore for Spyro Reignited Trilogy
SuperAwesomez
SuperAwesomez
Posted on 22 November 18 at 15:53
Hello everyone! Thank you for all the submissions, they have been collated together and the flags applied! toast
Information Posted on 23 November 18 at 07:24
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 03 December 18 at 21:35
DeathDealingCat has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Spyro Reignited Trilogy Achievements:

DeathDealingCat said:
Spyro Reignited TrilogyS2 | HypersonicThe S2 | Hypersonic achievement in Spyro Reignited Trilogy worth 41 pointsGlimmer: Light 6 gem lamps in 15 seconds

Buggy -
Does not unlock after completing requirements (multiple attempts).

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 04 December 18 at 07:07
Thank you for your submission DeathDealingCat. We have the achievement as Buggy-.
Information Posted on 05 December 18 at 17:03
This post was archived by x D00G x
Information Posted on 11 December 18 at 01:14
DeathDealingCat has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Spyro Reignited Trilogy Achievements:

DeathDealingCat said:
Spyro Reignited TrilogyS1 | GathererThe S1 | Gatherer achievement in Spyro Reignited Trilogy worth 38 pointsBlowhard: Collect 400 gems in the level

Collectable

Spyro Reignited TrilogyS1 | Gems in the RoughThe S1 | Gems in the Rough achievement in Spyro Reignited Trilogy worth 42 pointsMetal Head: Collect 500 gems in the level

Collectable

Spyro Reignited TrilogyS1 | I'm in the Money!The S1 | I'm in the Money! achievement in Spyro Reignited Trilogy worth 47 pointsGnasty's World: Unlock Gnasty's Loot

Collectable - in order to unlock Gnasty's Loot, you must first have collected all dragon eggs, dragons, and gems in the game

Spyro Reignited TrilogyS1 | HoarderThe S1 | Hoarder achievement in Spyro Reignited Trilogy worth 140 pointsGnasty's Loot: Collect all gems in the level

Collectable

Information Posted on 11 December 18 at 07:22
CitrineWorm138 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Spyro Reignited Trilogy Achievements:

CitrineWorm138 said:
Spyro Reignited TrilogyS1 | GathererThe S1 | Gatherer achievement in Spyro Reignited Trilogy worth 38 pointsBlowhard: Collect 400 gems in the level

Collectable

Spyro Reignited TrilogyS1 | Gems in the RoughThe S1 | Gems in the Rough achievement in Spyro Reignited Trilogy worth 42 pointsMetal Head: Collect 500 gems in the level

Collectable

Spyro Reignited TrilogyS1 | I'm in the Money!The S1 | I'm in the Money! achievement in Spyro Reignited Trilogy worth 47 pointsGnasty's World: Unlock Gnasty's Loot

Collectable (requires 100% game completion)

Spyro Reignited TrilogyS1 | Dragon and On and OnThe S1 | Dragon and On and On achievement in Spyro Reignited Trilogy worth 48 pointsGnasty Gnorc: Have Gnasty Gnorc run 5 laps around his level

Cumulative +

Spyro Reignited TrilogyS2 | He's on FIRE!The S2 | He's on FIRE! achievement in Spyro Reignited Trilogy worth 191 pointsDragon Shores: Unlock the permanent Super Flame

Collectable (requires 100% game completion to unlock)

KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 11 December 18 at 10:52
Hey there, DeathDealingCat and CitrineWorm138. Thank you for your submissions, we've applied the flags submitted and appreciate the help. toast
Everything you do is a balloon.
Information Posted on 12 December 18 at 07:23
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 10 February 19 at 18:55
lProudyy has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Spyro Reignited Trilogy Achievements:

lProudyy said:

Unlocking the Dragon in the final world without collecting all the other dragons and getting 100% in every other world renders this achievement unobtainable without a complete game restart.
Source: I have complete the achievement for completing "Gnasty's Loot" without gaining the achievement for unlocking "Gnasty's Loot" in the first place.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 20 March 19 at 11:21
Thank you for the submission lProudyy. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy-.
Information Posted on 20 March 19 at 12:00
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.