Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Cyberpunk 2077, FF XIII Trilogy and More Added to Xbox One X Enhanced List

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 14 November 18 at 17:13
Microsoft has updated the Xbox One X enhanced games list this morning, with a number of ne

Please click here to read the story: Cyberpunk 2077, FF XIII Trilogy and More Added to Xbox One X Enhanced List
MaurickShepherd
Posted on 14 November 18 at 18:00
I wonder when games will start becoming immediately noticeable in its graphical differences between the Xbox One and the X.
Erichoya
Erichoya
Posted on 14 November 18 at 18:13
How is My Little Riding Champion being a 4k game not the headline of this story? The masses want their ponies!
KJer25
KJer25
Posted on 14 November 18 at 18:21
I have Spyro on OneX and PS4, and notice no difference. If anything, the PS4 has much cooler looking trophy badges, lol.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 14 November 18 at 18:25, Edited on 14 November 18 at 18:39 by Elite1111111111
KJer25 said:
I have Spyro on OneX and PS4, and notice no difference. If anything, the PS4 has much cooler looking trophy badges, lol.
The Xbox achievement images are the way they are because you can use them as backgrounds on your dashboard, and some devs have really gotten behind that idea.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 14 November 18 at 18:31
KJer25 said:
What kind of TV do you have? Could be why the difference isn't noticeable. For a short while, I actually didn't have HDR enabled and was quite disappointed I wasn't noticing the difference either.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Fondle my Sheep
Posted on 14 November 18 at 18:40
For the people who don't realize:

You'll only notice the 4k enhancements if you have a 4k capable TV.
Otherwise it's the equivalent of playing the game on the day one consoles
KJer25
KJer25
Posted on 14 November 18 at 18:44
I have a brand new 4K HDR enabled TV. As well as all those features turned on in the settings of OneX. I’m not saying it isn’t beautiful, it is. It’s just not really noticeable against the PS4 version.
LordDante360
LordDante360
Posted on 14 November 18 at 19:15, Edited on 14 November 18 at 19:17 by LordDante360
KJer25 said:
I have a brand new 4K HDR enabled TV. As well as all those features turned on in the settings of OneX. I’m not saying it isn’t beautiful, it is. It’s just not really noticeable against the PS4 version.
Not saying your wrong but the real question would be what make of tv/model it is, just because it's got 4K/HDR on the box means nothing if its PQI is low, if it can do HDR10 etc...
Twitch Feed http://www.twitch.tv/lorddante360 check it out....
KJer25
KJer25
Posted on 14 November 18 at 19:32
It’s LG C or B7... it was one of the highest rated TVs for gaming from 2017. Maybe I’m just expecting more than I should. Again, it is pretty, just not a jaw dropping difference, to me.
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 14 November 18 at 20:04, Edited on 14 November 18 at 20:07 by Solo Wing 82
KJer25 said:
It’s LG C or B7... it was one of the highest rated TVs for gaming from 2017. Maybe I’m just expecting more than I should. Again, it is pretty, just not a jaw dropping difference, to me.
I have the 55C7 and im not completely satisfied with it. The framerate on most games hurts my eyes, unless they run at 60 fps. Often colours look washed out to me, I still tweak the settings now and then and I actually prefer a bit of Trumotion over the game mode, just to make games seem to run smoother, but it adds a bit of input lag and if you set it to high you can see a lot of artefacts.
Ill probably get another Oled when the 10th generation of Lg is out or something
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 14 November 18 at 21:49
KJer25 said:
Neat. I think I got the LG B7 myself -- can't recall the model offhand. Got it late last year during a sale. It has that Multi View feature, right?

Anyway, I've played the same game side by side with the vanilla Xbox One and the Xbox One X and can certainly notice a different, especially the run times. When I boosted some of Titanfall by myself, I would already be loaded into the match before my vanilla One, lol. Found that to be way too amusing at the time.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 14 November 18 at 23:21, Edited on 14 November 18 at 23:23 by The SCHWARTZ 00
Fondle my Sheep said:
For the people who don't realize:

You'll only notice the 4k enhancements if you have a 4k capable TV.
Otherwise it's the equivalent of playing the game on the day one consoles
Complete and utter falsehood. You will immediately notice the difference regardless if you have a 4K set or not. There are levels of detail that the original One simply cannot achieve. I had a normal 1080p LED when I first got it and AC Origins dropped my jaw. 4K sets complete the package but it's not the end all be all.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 14 November 18 at 23:27
MaurickShepherd said:
I wonder when games will start becoming immediately noticeable in its graphical differences between the Xbox One and the X.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3orieTLuLv7piizGs8/giphy.gif
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 15 November 18 at 04:18
Wow!!! Is this a sequel to horse racing 2016?? That game was awesome! Day 1!!
Halder
Halder
Posted on 15 November 18 at 11:59
those above with LG OLED's, how can you not remember if you've got a B7/C7? massive investment surly you should care about what model it is paying that much on a TV?

i wont be forgetting that I've got a LG C8.
sure My Little Riding Champion will look great on it :)
Brudworx
Brudworx
Posted on 15 November 18 at 13:16
Uhh the guy is comparing spyro, a once PS4 exclusive, try Ass creed or For a then see..oh
Anyone got some spare XP lying around that i could have?
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:08
Halder said:
those above with LG OLED's, how can you not remember if you've got a B7/C7? massive investment surly you should care about what model it is paying that much on a TV?
Simple. There are no major differences between those two models. wink

To each their own, but a massive investment would be a house in my opinion. Not a TV, lol.

Mine is actually the B7a -- I had a feeling it wasn't categorized as simply B7. That's what I was hung up on. I knew I didn't own the C7.

It's like my PC. I know I own the HP Z series, but couldn't readily remember the number that follows -- is it a 4, 6, or 8? Suppose I take those trivial things for granted. smile
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:52
Honestly, I don't think graphics make a game better. Sure, it makes it look pretty, but I'm still enjoying some old-school games that aren't 4K.
There is always a way.
Halder
Halder
Posted on 15 November 18 at 18:59
Mr Granstaff said:
Halder said:
Simple. There are no major differences between those two models. wink

To each their own, but a massive investment would be a house in my opinion. Not a TV, lol.

Mine is actually the B7a -- I had a feeling it wasn't categorized as simply B7. That's what I was hung up on. I knew I didn't own the C7.

It's like my PC. I know I own the HP Z series, but couldn't readily remember the number that follows -- is it a 4, 6, or 8? Suppose I take those trivial things for granted. smile
OK maybe not a massive investment but spending 2k on a TV and not knowing what model it is seems strange to me.
Also didn't realise that last year's B/C where the same. I know this years versions the processer in the B is different to the C.

Like you say, each to their own. Brilliant TV's anyway 😊
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.