leventdepevent
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:04
British Legends said:
Mostly the same sale items as always :/
this!!
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:06
But today is Thursday. Thanksgiving is next week. In America. It is just getting silly now roll

That being said, I said I would get AC Odyssey if it was on sale and that hasn't changed smile
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:07, Edited on 15 November 18 at 09:07 by Dark Death 90
Why is the standard Witcher 3 the same price as the GOTY edition? Seems kind of pointless to me.
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
Drizzle 084
Drizzle 084
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:10
I'm looking to get at least w games. BLOPS 4 and Far Cry 5 are my top choices. Anything else I should consider? Maybe Paw Patrol and Minit, but I need help choosing.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:13
I love this site so much, but it drives me insane that the Fallout 4 Season Pass still says it contains the base game when it doesn't and that so many base games show up in the bundles section
pezboyben
pezboyben
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:14
So far I've just picked up Lego Jurassic World to play with my son.
PHub07
PHub07
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:15
Same games pretty much every single sale. Swear Dragon Age is actually higher price than like a year ago.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:17
All these games and all I'm considering is the Lego Movie/Ninjago bundle and Shred It! Achievements ... kinda sad laugh
Osmo76
Osmo76
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:20, Edited on 15 November 18 at 09:21 by Osmo76
Umm... I think the The AC Odysssey Gold Edition bundle is wrong. Surely it can't contain all the DLC + AC3 & Liberation Remastered and still be cheaper than Ultimate Edition? Or am I missing something?
Andori
Andori
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:27
Osmo76 said:
Umm... I think the The AC Odysssey Gold Edition bundle is wrong. Surely it can't contain all the DLC + AC3 & Liberation Remastered and still be cheaper than Ultimate Edition? Or am I missing something?
From looking at the XBox store, I think Ultimate Edition is Gold + Kronos Pack + Herald of Dusk Pack + Capricornus Naval Pack

AC III & Liberation remastered are part of the Season Pass.
Calrethi
Calrethi
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:29
Osmo76 said:
The ultimate edition is the Gold edition plus a bunch of cosmetics, so yeah it costs more :)
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:30
Sales are decent but I kinda was hoping Forza Horizon 3 dlcs would go on sale but I guess that would be too much

Evil Within 2 Β£12.50 decent!
β€œThe Shadows Rushed Me” achievement should be a 1:00 ratio
Gleaming Cube
Gleaming Cube
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:40
Some good stuff here, will go through it properly later. compute
Never touch that switch, even if you want to.
GJChester
GJChester
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:43
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
😜😜😜😜😜JUST A HEADS UP GUYS...MICROSOFT REWARDS HOT DEAL JUST WENT LIVE...ON MICROSOFT GIFT CARDS...CASH IN THEM POINTS IF YOU GOT EM!!!toast
Good spotting. 30% off a Β£5 and Β£10 here in the UK.

Just note the credit expires 90 days after deposit, so if they do a direct credit to your account you need to spend it in 3 months.

Personally I'm holding out for the discounted Gold sub that appears every so often....
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:44
ThexDaftxPunk said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
😜😜😜😜😜JUST A HEADS UP GUYS...MICROSOFT REWARDS HOT DEAL JUST WENT LIVE...ON MICROSOFT GIFT CARDS...CASH IN THEM POINTS IF YOU GOT EM!!!toast
not active for me yet lol :P
πŸ€”Weird..it's live on both my Xbox app and ipad as well. I'm on west coast if that makes any difference...but I figured we're the furthest behind time wise πŸ˜‚ Hopefully will pop up asap for everyone! 😁
Matthew
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:51
So not sure if this is a pre Black Friday sale or just a mess up..but when you go to the Black Friday deals on Xbox...select any game..it shows it's on sale for ONLY 3 days more...doesn't matter which game, says 3 days left. At the main hub it says sales end 11/26 πŸ€” Hopefully just a simple mess up
Matthew
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:55
GJChester said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Good spotting. 30% off a Β£5 and Β£10 here in the UK.

Just note the credit expires 90 days after deposit, so if they do a direct credit to your account you need to spend it in 3 months.

Personally I'm holding out for the discounted Gold sub that appears every so often....
Yea, 90 days I can easily spend all my money on sales πŸ˜‚ and my girls account we use for our gamepass and gold subs when discounted, we stock up. Works out perfect..one reward account for all our subs and one for our random game sales πŸ˜‹
Matthew
Iggsy81
Iggsy81
Posted on 15 November 18 at 09:56
Was hoping for The Missing game to be on discount, sigh. At least Nier is finally a bit cheaper.
DownInFlames85
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:03
I was hoping Celeste would be on here but no luck.
"Hands down the illest ventriloquist this side of the Mississippi River - That's right operator smoother than faders on an automated sound board."
loopingstar
loopingstar
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:04
Nice to see Return to Arkham finally get a decent U.K. price at Β£10 instead of Β£20. Tempted by a few such as Arkham , Rise Of The Tomb Raider , Injustice 2 and maybe Lego Marvel for a bit of fun. Pretty good sale really.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.