The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2018

AuthorMessage
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:09
Osmo76 said:
Umm... I think the The AC Odysssey Gold Edition bundle is wrong. Surely it can't contain all the DLC + AC3 & Liberation Remastered and still be cheaper than Ultimate Edition? Or am I missing something?
The Ultimate Edition contains all that + Deluxe content. I went for Gold.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:20
I picked up 4 games that I owned on disc already, now I can sell them and have no more physical games. Yeaaaah Picked up Turok and Lego avengers and star wars too.
I ima Pokemon I
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:20
What’s Microsoft rewards? Can I access the 30% discount on gift cards?
DaveOwl
DaveOwl
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:29
There are a couple of fairly decent discounts but I agree with some others that it's really disappointing to what we usually get for Black Friday deals.

The DLC isn't getting a lot of love either and full/premium editions of games are getting discounts sometimes below the cost of the DLC/season passes, so it's cheaper to buy the full game again even if you already have it. Bizarre.
ThexDaftxPunk
ThexDaftxPunk
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:40
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
ThexDaftxPunk said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
😜😜😜😜😜JUST A HEADS UP GUYS...MICROSOFT REWARDS HOT DEAL JUST WENT LIVE...ON MICROSOFT GIFT CARDS...CASH IN THEM POINTS IF YOU GOT EM!!!toast
not active for me yet lol :P
πŸ€”Weird..it's live on both my Xbox app and ipad as well. I'm on west coast if that makes any difference...but I figured we're the furthest behind time wise πŸ˜‚ Hopefully will pop up asap for everyone! 😁
lol im in Ohio and still nothing!!! I really hope it pops up cause id love to buy some of these games with it!!! sigh
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:40
Possibly Turok, think I have everything else, but some pretty good deals.
Legohead 1977
jimbobvaquero
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:49
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
So not sure if this is a pre Black Friday sale or just a mess up..but when you go to the Black Friday deals on Xbox...select any game..it shows it's on sale for ONLY 3 days more...doesn't matter which game, says 3 days left. At the main hub it says sales end 11/26 πŸ€” Hopefully just a simple mess up
I think the 3 days is a Gold exclusive window. Then after those 3 days the price is still the same for Gold and a lesser discount is available for Silver members.
True Marvellous
True Marvellous
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:50
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
😜😜😜😜😜JUST A HEADS UP GUYS...MICROSOFT REWARDS HOT DEAL JUST WENT LIVE...ON MICROSOFT GIFT CARDS...CASH IN THEM POINTS IF YOU GOT EM!!!toast
Good spot just cashed in for Β£80.

SotTR Croft Edition for free and Β£40 left clap
Want gameplay focused reviews check out www.youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:53, Edited on 15 November 18 at 10:55 by XenomorphFiend
That seems like a pretty decent price for Xcom 2 War Of The Chosen compared to what I recall seeing in the past.

Looks like buying the digital deluxe version of Xcom 2 ($18.75) and War Of The Chosen ($16) separately will save $5.25 compared to buying them bundled in the collection ($40), with the difference being you get the "reinforcement" pack ($19.99) with the digital deluxe, but the "resistance warrior" pack ($4.99) with the collection - making buying the Xcom 2 digital deluxe + War Of The Chosen separately a MUCH better deal.

Anyone have an opinion on Fear Effect Sedna? I never played the original Fear Effect game(s), but the gameplay looks fun to me.

I'm also interested in Q.U.B.E. 2, and Overcooked! 2. However, I refuse to add to my backlog for the minuscule discounts they offer, they'll both probably reach a 75% discount (if not become GWG) by the time we're ready to tackle them. I can't believe I'm approaching this sale rationally for once, haha.
Streets Ahead
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 15 November 18 at 10:57
FFS, what's it take to get the Prey DLC on sale?
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 15 November 18 at 11:00
ThexDaftxPunk said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
ThexDaftxPunk said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
πŸ€”Weird..it's live on both my Xbox app and ipad as well. I'm on west coast if that makes any difference...but I figured we're the furthest behind time wise πŸ˜‚ Hopefully will pop up asap for everyone! 😁
lol im in Ohio and still nothing!!! I really hope it pops up cause id love to buy some of these games with it!!! sigh
πŸ€”It'll definitely pop. Not sure how, why or when the changes take place overnight lol but it seems to be slowly making its way across lol. Noticed a guy below had the offer and cashed out, so it's definitely making its way πŸ‘ Keep an eye on it! Last months hot deal was gone in 24 hrs. Which has never happened before, not sure if it was a fluke or a new trend so I cashed out as soon as I saw it change tonight, instead of waiting till the last day the deal is live. 😁 Hope it pops for ya!
Matthew
Lord Darkfung
Lord Darkfung
supadryz said:
And not a telltale game in site
Wha???? damn was waiting for Batman:enemy within and minecraft season 2 angry
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
A lot of LEGO games went on sale so I might grab those for the kids to play and get me some easier Gamerscore... Other than that, Fe and Sword Art Online for me.
There is always a way.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 15 November 18 at 11:02
True Marvellous said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Good spot just cashed in for Β£80.

SotTR Croft Edition for free and Β£40 left clap
Haha! Nice! Cashed in for $100..have absolutely no idea what I want, but between this sale, xmas n New Years sale, and everything in between I'm sure it'll be gone in no time! πŸ˜‚ love ma rewards n free money! toast
Matthew
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 15 November 18 at 11:02
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
ThexDaftxPunk said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
ThexDaftxPunk said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
πŸ€”It'll definitely pop. Not sure how, why or when the changes take place overnight lol but it seems to be slowly making its way across lol. Noticed a guy below had the offer and cashed out, so it's definitely making its way πŸ‘ Keep an eye on it! Last months hot deal was gone in 24 hrs. Which has never happened before, not sure if it was a fluke or a new trend so I cashed out as soon as I saw it change tonight, instead of waiting till the last day the deal is live. 😁 Hope it pops for ya!
I got it here in the USA, pacific time. Only had enough points for $10 but better than nothing! They use a different image for this deal from the standard gift card images. See if this link works, I just copied it directly from the image - https://az15297.vo.msecnd.net/images/rewards/rc/medium/....png
Streets Ahead
count023
count023
Posted on 15 November 18 at 11:12
Is the MP boosting and co op dead in GTA5 Xbone edition? I am considering getting it but since i cant transfer characters and have to do it again... i really dont want to if it'll be a chore to get a team together.
TheBuddha336
TheBuddha336
Posted on 15 November 18 at 11:17
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
thanks
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 15 November 18 at 11:40
TheBuddha336 said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
thanks
toast
Matthew
Captain Chao5
Captain Chao5
Posted on 15 November 18 at 11:52
Damn! I'm 300 points short for a gift card! Been waiting for AC Odyssey to drop. Will check Amazon tomorrow to see if they can better the MS deal.
You don't stop gaming cos you get old, you get old cos you stop gaming.
Viggenxp
Viggenxp
Posted on 15 November 18 at 11:56
One thing I find it amazing is Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC, is only 25% off, really, USD 29,99 for a single DLC and on Europe where I'm at € 35,00, only to download 10 megs of game which is already stored on my hdd, with € 35 I can buy plenty of games. Really I can't undestand Bungie.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.