The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2018

• halohogghalohogg112,741
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 14:09
    Why wouldn't you just get Fallout 4: Season's Pass?
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE557,011
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 14:20, Edited on 15 November 18 at 14:20 by KiRRAYNE
    These are my choices, I think:

Ms Pac-Man, Turok, Okami, and maybe Wizard of Legend.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,109,346
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 14:23, Edited on 15 November 18 at 14:25 by xPut Name Herex
    Lord Darkfung said:
    supadryz said:
    And not a telltale game in site
    Wha???? damn was waiting for Batman:enemy within and minecraft season 2 angry
    I wouldn't wait too long, it looks like Telltale is finally closing up shop and their games actually started getting delisted on Steam over the past 24 hours: Telltale Games Enters Liquidation, Games Disappear from Steam

Of course, someone will likely buy up the rights to the games and start selling them themselves, so I doubt the delisting is permanent, only occurring while the properties exchange hands.
  • mrbellekmrbellek443,910
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 14:27
    Great sale! Kinda disappointed that I saw Mad Max is $5 on Twitter, but in Europe it's 20 Euros. :(
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,271,331
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 14:31
    No Man's Sky and Surviving Mars, what terrible sales prices. All the good deals I think I bought last year for more. Origins was the price Odyssey is now, Assassin's Creed games always get heavily discounted when the new one is available. Maybe one day I'll learn.
    Always number 2.
  • Posted on 15 November 18 at 14:38
    Has the season pass for Assassin Creed Origins ever been much cheaper? It still seems quite expensive considering it is no longer a new game. I want the DLC so that I can jump to 'x' level and shave some time off the completion.
  • Posted on 15 November 18 at 14:46, Edited on 15 November 18 at 14:47 by Elite1111111111
    The Manic Moose said:
    Has the season pass for Assassin Creed Origins ever been much cheaper? It still seems quite expensive considering it is no longer a new game. I want the DLC so that I can jump to 'x' level and shave some time off the completion.
    According to Storeparser, it was on sale for £18 a couple months ago. That's the only time it's been cheaper.
  • Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:02
    Bought Batman Arkam Knight and the fallout 4 season pass. Both the cheapest I have seen them for.
  • Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:12
    halohogg said:
    Why wouldn't you just get Fallout 4: Season's Pass?
    It doesn't include the game despite what it says.
  • Vok 250Vok 250282,048
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:14
    British Legends said:
    Mostly the same sale items as always :/
    Some are actually worse! For example, Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition was $10 in last year's Black Friday Sale and was on sale for $10 three times this year.
  • Vok 250Vok 250282,048
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:19
    gobey17 said:
    What's everyone's secret to being able to save like up to £100 worth of points for Microsoft Rewards? I've only just been able to cash in £5. laugh

Funny enough, I don't think I'll be using that £5 for anything in this sale, nothing's jumping out to me that I want anyway.
    At least here in Canada we were grandfathered into the program with something like 60 points per $1 spent. That's meant to bring it close to par with the old Xbox Live Rewards program, which had much higher cashback than Microsoft Rewards does. That bonus ends this year unfortunately.
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou313,584
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:30
    Wow this sale is not great.

Like I can compare it to loosing your virginity. All the hype and it was just not what u were hoping for. laugh

Really hope the physical deals have something for me... sigh
  • pradDIABLOpradDIABLO222,706
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:45, Edited on 15 November 18 at 15:46 by pradDIABLO
    PHub07 said:
    Same games pretty much every single sale. Swear Dragon Age is actually higher price than like a year ago.
    I know. I observed some more cases like this. Sunset Overdrive for example. Metro too.

Although I am happy about XCOM 2 War of the chosen. 60% is the highest discount on it ever IMO.
  • marklynxmarklynx1,841,741
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:50
    Anyone know and can share the difference between RDR2’s regular, special and ultimate editions?
  • PurdsPurds1,155,440
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:54
    Planet of the apes, Turok, Tekken 7 and possibly XCOM 2’s dlc for me.
  • Rista BRista B589,689
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:55
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Wow this sale is not great.

Like I can compare it to loosing your virginity. All the hype and it was just not what u were hoping for. laugh

Really hope the physical deals have something for me... sigh
    First...laugh to your comment and second yes, I guess I have to hope for the same thing. I was hoping for Hellblade to be on sale at a decent discount...don't even see it listed. Same with the Bioshock collection, thought we might get a really good discount this year...not even listed.

Was hoping for better deals on Far Cry 5, Okami and a bunch of others. It's not all bad but definitely disappointing after last year's sale.

Donald Trump declares via Twitter "Microsoft's SAD and VERY WEAK Black Friday sale fails!" wink
    Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
  • PurdsPurds1,155,440
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:57
    CRUM LEE said:
    These are my choices, I think:

Ms Pac-Man, Turok, Okami, and maybe Wizard of Legend.
    Wizard of legend is really fun but kind of short lived, with the sale price I’d say it’s worth it. The game also has an update in the works which will hopefully bring some longevity to it.
  • FK xCarnageFK xCarnage327,854
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:57
    Does anyone know why the Xbox one version of Arkham city has a 80-100 completion whilst the 360 version is 40-50 hours?
    55 retail completed 5 arcade completed
  • Posted on 15 November 18 at 16:04
    What is up with those Odyssey packages? The one with AC3 / Liberation Remastered is cheaper than without, and the ULTIMATE edition doesn't even include everything?

I am a bit annoying as I purchased the Medusa edition with the statue at retail, I dont even get the season pass :/
    www.twitter.com/Mike_Langlois
  • SeitzzSeitzz986,243
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 16:15
    Finally gonna pick up shadow of the tomb raider. This discount is what I've been waiting for
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.