The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2018

• Posted on 15 November 18 at 22:03
    Lots of RPGs to keep busy with!!
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285420,767
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 22:05
    Glad I'm broke. A lot of stuff I won't play til next but might have pulled the trigger on to sit at these still too expensive "sale" prices
  • Posted on 15 November 18 at 22:19
    Shinnizle said:
    So, is the cart function up? Because I'm going to need it laugh
    Not for me. I bought 3 games, one at a time. I thought the cart function was supposed to be active already also?
  • mudder85mudder85579,219
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 22:25
    I need the lego star wars force awakens season pass for the 360 but its only on sale for the one? Does anyone know if I bought the season pass for the one it would work on the 360?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 November 18 at 22:26
    supadryz said:
    And not a telltale game in site
    I was hoping to pick up the ones I don't have :( Oh well. At least the Witcher 3 DLC is 50% off!
  • StabaCadaverStabaCadaver288,488
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 22:28
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Confused...the sale states it ends on the 26th..but on the Microsoft store page of all of these games they all say 3 days left??? Anyone know what's going on...is this entire sale for just the next 3 days like a pre sale and then they are changing it?
    Gold members get access to the sales 3 days early. Then the sale runs until the 26th. That's the way I understand it.
  • AndoriAndori196,427
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 23:00
    die chucky die said:
    anyone that's bothering to get a console don't!!!! on the game website they were selling for £209 and then black Friday boosted it to 249.99 but they also got rid of the great deals like they were gonna give you the console, fortnight freezer dlc and game and Fh4 and then another game for £230 and I wished I had got it but ill wait till after Christmas to get my xbox

I am considering getting the Ezio collection £15, because I want to play brother hood and ac2 and the best part is they removed all the stupid online achievements because atm I have completed ac revelations but not the online as they are stupid achievements

ac origins gold edition £48 because you get everything you need to start off good

this is to start my collection and my older brother has an xbox x so ill play on his till I get mine but any other games I should get???
    I'd hold off on Origins Gold and see if they change the price as it is only 40% off in the UK/EU atm, US/Can/Aus get 67% off. It may be intentional or it may be a mistake.
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou313,592
    Posted on 15 November 18 at 23:17
    shanecip said:
    Definitely picking up a few games here. I am ecstatic that Turok is finally going on sale. But, it's weird that Turok 2 isn't though :/
    That has me puzzled as well like WTF. I didnt really like the first Turok but the second one I would def have picked up for $5. Lame AF.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 November 18 at 23:25
    spent $162
    okami HD
    final fantasy 13 part 1-2
    lightning returns
    shenmue 1-2
    nier
    tom clancy's ghost recon wildlands standard edition
  • Posted on 15 November 18 at 23:46
    Night in the Woods 1000%. Was hoping Celeste would be on sale but it'll probably be included in the GOtY sale since it was nominated.
  • MushaConvoyMushaConvoy917,507
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 00:23, Edited on 16 November 18 at 01:47 by MushaConvoy
    Would have probably got Lego Worlds and Injustice 2 Legendary at 70% off, but for some reason, they're both only 50% off in Australia... also Lego Super Villains is showing here 50% off, but here its only 15%?

Edit: Looks like most Warner Bros titles, 50% off in Aus, 70-75% off in the rest of the world, and in the case of Super-Villains, 15% here, 50% in the rest of the world :( I'd like to think this is just some oversight, but I know its not...
    Peace Through Tyranny
  • MehanizamMehanizam341,992
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 00:29
    Can anyone recommend Elex? I heard it had issues at launch...did they improve things? Is it worth the money now?
    Thx in advance
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic429,950
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 01:28, Edited on 16 November 18 at 01:30 by Rhyolitic
    XenomorphFiend said:
    That seems like a pretty decent price for Xcom 2 War Of The Chosen compared to what I recall seeing in the past.

Looks like buying the digital deluxe version of Xcom 2 ($18.75) and War Of The Chosen ($16) separately will save $5.25 compared to buying them bundled in the collection ($40), with the difference being you get the "reinforcement" pack ($19.99) with the digital deluxe, but the "resistance warrior" pack ($4.99) with the collection - making buying the Xcom 2 digital deluxe + War Of The Chosen separately a MUCH better deal.

The XCom 2 Collection (all DLC + War of the Chosen) is currently $29.88 on Amazon for the hardcopy version. That's the best price I've seen for it. Plus, everything is on the 2 discs for the game, apparently. That's good because that War of the Chosen is like a 40gb download, by itself.
  • Dubs187Dubs187719,215
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 01:29
    Trying to gift myself some games with my second account but it says I need gold, I guess the share gold doesn't work for sales? Will this sale be available to non gold members in three days? I just redeemed like $20 worth of Bing hot deal.
  • Inferno118Inferno1182,247,893
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 01:34
    Dubs187 said:
    Trying to gift myself some games with my second account but it says I need gold, I guess the share gold doesn't work for sales? Will this sale be available to non gold members in three days? I just redeemed like $20 worth of Bing hot deal.
    Yeah it goes til the 30th
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 November 18 at 01:38
    Got bored looking at the list. I was all like sleep
  • Dubs187Dubs187719,215
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 01:44
    Inferno118 said:
    Dubs187 said:
    Okay thought I had to get the gold for$1 just for the sale, that dollar is needed for tax. LoL
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,109,346
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 01:50
    Dubs187 said:
    Inferno118 said:
    Dubs187 said:
    Okay thought I had to get the gold for$1 just for the sale, that dollar is needed for tax. LoL
    These are not the prices Silver accounts will see, as Gold members get a further 10% off all items. So if you are planning on spending more than $10, the $1 gold membership would be cheaper.
  • MushaConvoyMushaConvoy917,507
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 01:52
    mudder85 said:
    I need the lego star wars force awakens season pass for the 360 but its only on sale for the one? Does anyone know if I bought the season pass for the one it would work on the 360?
    It will NOT work, you need to buy the 360 Season Pass for it to work on the 360. I'm also wanting to get the Force Awakens Season Pass for the 360, but they only ever seem to discount the XB1 versions.

I can only think of one game where the Season Pass works on both platforms, thats Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag... and only works if you buy the 360 version (get XB1 free), was some promotion they ran that never ended up expiring.
    Peace Through Tyranny
  • Dubs187Dubs187719,215
    Posted on 16 November 18 at 01:57
    xPut Name Herex said:
    Dubs187 said:
    Inferno118 said:
    Dubs187 said:
    These are not the prices Silver accounts will see, as Gold members get a further 10% off all items. So if you are planning on spending more than $10, the $1 gold membership would be cheaper.
    Oh wow, thanks for info.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.