AuthorMessage
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 15 November 18 at 15:59
People are gonna grab avatar finally if they want that instant 1000 gs
LurkingWriter
LurkingWriter
Posted on 15 November 18 at 16:10
*Le sigh*. Once again, Far Cry 3 is on sale in the US for less than in the UK (the same is probably true for many others but that's the one I've picked for my example).

Dear whomever is in charge of the prices for these sales: $7.99 £7.99. roll

These are digital products, there should be no difference in overall price based on customer location, right? Please tell me I'm not alone in thinking this. shock
“How vain it is to sit down to write when one has not yet stood up to live…”
Living Legends
Posted on 15 November 18 at 16:12
Seitzz said:
People are gonna grab avatar finally if they want that instant 1000 gs
Three bucks is justified.AleisterH said:
Thank u, buddy.

I know this is not the place, but is anyone willing to do the only online conquest of Zeno Clash 2? There's no one else on the servers and the people I'm texting here on TA do not respond.
Make a gaming session instead of messaging people
Living Legends
Posted on 15 November 18 at 16:14
LurkingWriter said:
*Le sigh*. Once again, Far Cry 3 is on sale in the US for less than in the UK (the same is probably true for many others but that's the one I've picked for my example).

These are digital products, there should be no difference in overall price based on customer location, right? Please tell me I'm not alone in thinking this. shock
Been explained countless times why it's not a conversion issue but more to do with licensing and all that jazz that's done behind closed doors. I would blame the country and not MS
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 15 November 18 at 16:19
Living Legends said:
LurkingWriter said:

Been explained countless times why it's not a conversion issue but more to do with licensing and all that jazz that's done behind closed doors. I would blame the country and not MS
Wrong. The reason is Brexit, right?
J4CKA1
J4CKA1
Posted on 15 November 18 at 16:20
Living Legends said:
blame the country and not MS
^^ yep

After looking back over this list there's a couple things that I almost jumped at, but trying to stay away from starting new 360 games, even if they are BC. #movingon
RomerNakata
RomerNakata
Posted on 15 November 18 at 16:40
Oh my goodness, Costume Quest is finally on sale.
Diesskay
Diesskay
Posted on 15 November 18 at 16:59, Edited on 15 November 18 at 16:59 by Diesskay
FINAL FANTASY XIII includes:
• Final Fantasy XIII
• Final Fantasy XIII

I would have been surprised if FINAL FANTASY XIII includes in Final Fantasy XIII (not to mention Final Fantasy XIII) laugh
The Noto
The Noto
Posted on 15 November 18 at 17:00
How long is this sale running?
MVPVincent
MVPVincent
Posted on 15 November 18 at 17:28
A couple of things I want here, but that's fine cause there are far too many games I want from the One sales.
I am a man of few words, but many riddles.
SneezeSomeMilk
Posted on 15 November 18 at 17:36
OldSchoolBlood said:
Some good deals there, too bad most are recycled deals we have seen reciently.
This. There are so many games on the xbox 360 marketplace and they keep the same and same and same games on rotation.
That's not how they get my money.
J4CKA1
J4CKA1
Posted on 15 November 18 at 17:41
They'd get my money if they put BF:BC1 up there... lol
Mortaigne
Mortaigne
Posted on 15 November 18 at 17:46
So..thinking of Final Fantasy XIII-trilogy to play on my X. I've never played a FF-game, are these games any good?
TitianDan
TitianDan
Posted on 15 November 18 at 18:01
Theirs 3 original xbox games in the sale that are playable on xbox one but dont have the bc sign
D Jones
J eVeRy DaY 514
Posted on 15 November 18 at 18:35
Meh I was hoping to see some more of the older arcade titles go on sale, might pick up a couple but most of these have been on sale before.
MattiasAnderson
Posted on 15 November 18 at 19:21
The Noto said:
How long is this sale running?
Yeah, how long? I also wonder!
Magic
Cornerscout
Cornerscout
Posted on 15 November 18 at 19:26
Lots of easy completions in this one.
You should check out my subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamerscore/
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 15 November 18 at 19:34
Only Costume Quest for me.

But man, still no goat simulator dlc, while the dlc bundle on xbox one goes on sale so often, fuck these guys. Give the people what they want and you get $, how hard can it be?
PR0MOTE
PR0MOTE
Posted on 15 November 18 at 19:45
Ha! wait 2 months and get NHL 19 $30 off! - Was hoping they'd make more COD DLC's cheap. It's crazy that the Collection 3 for MW3 is still $14.99, but I'm not surprised there; decent sale by the looks at first glance.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 15 November 18 at 19:54
Nice sale! I guess we've seen these games cheaper though.

But people should get Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
It doesn't need the DLC to complete it. It's easy and fun game.

Giana Sisters also is very good but too hard for most. It was delisted before, but it's probably safe for a while as there are 2 games for Xbox one now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.