The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Black Friday Sale 2018

AuthorMessage
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 15 November 18 at 19:55
SUICIDAL SINN3R said:
Dammit! Black Friday sale for 360 & still no DLC for dragon age:inquisition $15 Is way overpricedangry
I was hoping for that on sale too. I'll wait and see if it goes on sale during the winter sale, whenever that is, and if not I'll just buy it full price like I did for Dragon Age 2 :( Somebody else mentioned the Xbox One sale, but I don't have those newer consoles *sigh*

I'll maybe get Costume Quest though, was that any good? Otherwise I either already have everything I wanted or the few I don't I'd rather get on a physical copy where the price is about the same anyway. The few other games I did want to hopefully buy are not in the sale though... maybe for the winter sale :(

I was hoping for more DLC though for other games. I have most all of the DLC on that list already from the Game of the Year editions of the games.
Rayhoven
Rayhoven
Posted on 15 November 18 at 20:14
Dang. Costume Quest is on sale but not the DLC for it.
WithTheDawn
WithTheDawn
Posted on 15 November 18 at 20:18
Really Modern Warfare games, that is the best you can do? Pathetic...
EazyE2285
EazyE2285
Posted on 15 November 18 at 21:24
MugenKairo said:
Lot of older stuff, but great if you still play on 360. Will wait to see how us Silver members fair this Sale period.... I'm not going Gold for this one that's for sure.
Gold is $1 for a month if you're a silver member. Literally anything in either consoles sale save you more than $1 so if anything looks good to you going gold pays for itself. Oh and free games with gold
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 15 November 18 at 23:57
PSYCHADELICACE said:
The xbone sale is easily the worst ive ever seen
This comment makes you garbage. You want everything free? Get out and stop being so damn negative. The world doesn't need people like you.
Mannschaft570
Mannschaft570
Posted on 16 November 18 at 00:13
Never heard of Scarygirl, but it looks cool and you can't go wrong at that price.
NoApologies1988
Posted on 16 November 18 at 00:44
What a dog move putting Blacklist on sale right after making 2 achievements unobtainable.
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 16 November 18 at 00:52
NoApologies1988 said:
What a dog move putting Blacklist on sale right after making 2 achievements unobtainable.
facepalm I’m embarrassed there are people like you in this community
lll TALON lll
lll TALON lll
Posted on 16 November 18 at 01:12
One day Mafia II DLC will go on sale....hope I'm alive still facepalm

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 16 November 18 at 01:30
Awesome?
SilsRayleigh
SilsRayleigh
Posted on 16 November 18 at 02:16
Still waiting for AC: Revelations facepalm
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 16 November 18 at 02:17, Edited on 16 November 18 at 02:18 by HolyHalfDead
MugenKairo said:
Lot of older stuff, but great if you still play on 360. Will wait to see how us Silver members fair this Sale period.... I'm not going Gold for this one that's for sure.
It’s $1, so if the difference between 50% off and 60% off is more than $1, you should go Gold.

Do it today and claim the first half of November GwG, as well as the second half of Nov, first half of Dec AND second half of Dec - that’s 9 games, 4 of which are yours to keep.

Or you can buy what you want in the sale, then cancel your Gold to get your $1 refunded.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 16 November 18 at 02:24
MattiasAnderson said:
The Noto said:
How long is this sale running?
Yeah, how long? I also wonder!
12 days.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 16 November 18 at 03:31, Edited on 16 November 18 at 03:33 by HolyHalfDead
LurkingWriter said:
Dear whomever is in charge of the prices for these sales: $7.99 £7.99. roll

These are digital products, there should be no difference in overall price based on customer location, right? Please tell me I'm not alone in thinking this. shock
Brit Exit is only part of the problem. In one month they devalued the pound by a third! facepalm

Compare minimum wage in the US ($7.25) with the UK (£7.38), so you see $1 = £1.

Now imagine if the games you buy in the shops in the UK for £40 started showing up online for £20. Either everyone in the UK needs to take a pay cut, or every shop in the UK will need to close. You decide.

Your other option is go live in the US, take a pay cut, pay for health care and on the upside get everything else "cheaper" - house, car, games.
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 16 November 18 at 04:09
HolyHalfDead said:
LurkingWriter said:

These are digital products, there should be no difference in overall price based on customer location, right? Please tell me I'm not alone in thinking this. shock
Brit Exit is only part of the problem. In one month they devalued the pound by a third! facepalm

Now imagine if the games you buy in the shops in the UK for £40 started showing up online for £20. Either everyone in the UK needs to take a pay cut, or every shop in the UK will need to close. You decide.

Your other option is go live in the US, take a pay cut, pay for health care and on the upside get everything else "cheaper" - house, car, games.
I didn’t believe it was $7.25 at first until I looked it up, that’s crazy! It’s gonna be $12 in NY I believe Jan 2019, and is $10.50 right now
Smallville2106
Posted on 16 November 18 at 04:24
Mortaigne said:
So..thinking of Final Fantasy XIII-trilogy to play on my X. I've never played a FF-game, are these games any good?
What’s the other one? XIII, XIII-2 and then what game?
Scorpionxx0
Scorpionxx0
Posted on 16 November 18 at 05:25, Edited on 16 November 18 at 05:25 by Scorpionxx0
You know I was hoping they’d put edf 2025 on sale or at least drop rouge down to 5 bucks. I’m kinda surprised they didn’t put farming simulator on sale though.
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 16 November 18 at 05:49, Edited on 16 November 18 at 05:51 by Inferno118
Smallville2106 said:
Mortaigne said:
So..thinking of Final Fantasy XIII-trilogy to play on my X. I've never played a FF-game, are these games any good?
What’s the other one? XIII, XIII-2 and then what game?
Lightning returns

And to mortaigne, I’ve heard that the original xiii is a rough return to the series, overly linear and a slow first 10 or so hours (I can attest to that, I quit after ~10 hours of repetition) but overall has a good story, likable characters and solid combat. And the other two just improve on the linearity and other little things.
WhataLumpV2
WhataLumpV2
Posted on 16 November 18 at 06:47
Is it me or does Microsoft seem out of touch with their customers?

Lot's of games are available, cheaper any day of the week on retailers shelves. Pretty pissed to also see 'blacklist' now has unobtainable achievements.

I was just about to start it.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 16 November 18 at 08:46
HolyHalfDead said:
LurkingWriter said:

The UK minimum is not £7.38. It varies between £3.70 and £7.83, depending on age. 21-24 year olds get £7.38.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.